Tea Party Uncut

You leftist want a borderless world...Do understand when you're doing so our standards of living will go down.

Your right wing "free trade" boys have already shipped jobs overseas by the million starting in 2000:eusa_whistle:

If tariffs are so great, then why doesn't New York impose a tariff on Florida orange juice and produce from California?

Being driven by the poorly educated of Mexico. You can't make this shit up. lol

Third world here we come!!!! Here we come!!!

You don't have a problem with the crime, gangs and cartel violence coming from it.

So Latinos and Blacks are all stupid and criminal according to you. But your not racist, oh no

I'm not saying that they're that way, no. Just a lot of them seem to be within the categories I listed. We'd almost be better off just nixing mexico and taking their tax base and resources if you want to give amnesty to a third of the country.

No I'm not saying that they're all criminals, but we got a real problems that we need to work on if we wish to remain a first world nation.

Last edited:

You don't have a problem with the crime, gangs and cartel violence coming from it.

So Latinos and Blacks are all stupid and criminal according to you. But your not racist, oh no

I'm not saying that they're that way, no. Just a lot of them seem to be within the categories I listed. We'd almost be better off just nixing mexico and taking their tax base and resources if you want to give amnesty to a third of the country.

No I'm not saying that they're all criminals, but we got a real problems that we need to work on if we wish to remain a first world nation.
I guess you won't be voting for Rubio.

So the real problem is that they are brown and black? The demographics have changed and residents of Mexico cannot vote in our elections, the demographics changes are Latino and other non white minorities who are US citizens.

"The demographic changes in the American electorate have come with
striking speed and have left many Republicans, who have not won as many
electoral votes as Mr. Obama did on Tuesday in 24 years, concerned about
their future. The Republicans’ Southern strategy, of appealing mostly to
white voters, appears to have run into a demographic wall."

Answer : Demographic Shift Brings New Worry for Republicans

Hispanics are projected to grow from 53.3 million today to 128.8 million--or one in every three people--by 2060. The Asian-American population is expected to grow from 15.9 million to 34.4 million in the same period, comprising 8.2 percent of the total population by 2060.
African-Americans are expected to make modest gains, growing from 41.2 million to 61.8 million over the same period and making up 14.7 percent of the U.S. population by 2060.
The increasingly diverse population is likely to come to fruition at the same time that the nation grows older. The 65 and older population is projected to more than double, from 43.1 million to 92 million in 2060. At that time, seniors will constitute more than one in five of the population, up from one in seven in 2012, and they are expected to surpass the 18-and-younger generation for the first time by 2056.
The projections also confirm the oft-discussed notion that the older population will continue to stay white as America’s youth become more diverse. More than half--56 percent--of the 65 and older population in 2060 is expected to be non-Hispanic white. In contrast, barely a third--32.9 percent--of the 18 and younger population will be non-Hispanic white.
In other words, as the majority of those over 65 remains white, more than two-thirds of those making up the youth population will be people of color.

Census: U.S. Population Expected to Slow, Skew Older and More Diverse by 2060 - NationalJournal.com

In addition whites under 40 are more progressive, put that together with the growth of minority populations and what you see is the future of the United States.

Oh how it must suck to be a bitter old white man in America today.:eusa_whistle:

Here's my theory as a conservative-ish fellow. Turn Mexico into our 51 state. Hawaiinize it. This of course would take some time. First, it would have to be voted on by the mexican people. Then our covert agencies would have to contend with extinguishing the drug cartel. Also, mexican and american bipartisan counsels would have to be set up to clean out the vast corruption inside the mexican government and police force. This will all probably take about a decade or so. Just imagine! A whole country of conservative family value christians in our voting booths without the animosity of our southern border tainting political and social issues. Just imagine! There would be a church on every corner and progressives would be called xenophobic every time they ridiculed traditional values. You want to keep this country strong and independent with a vibrant economy fueled by hardworking people? Add an extra star to our flag.

I guess you won't be voting for Rubio.

I'll vote Rubio or cruz as they're not here to fuck over our country like the illegals flooding our borders.

Although not representative of the TPM as a whole, that such individuals would identify with the movement is both telling and disturbing.

Really? Is this the game we're playing? Here, let me see if I can play the same game. Although not representative of the left as a whole, that such individuals like the Unibomber identify with the left is both telling and disturbing. Pffft... I can play this game all day long.

Last edited:
So this guy lives off the government he hates because too many people are living off the government he hates?

Oh yeah, he's a real Son of Liberty, for sure.

:lol:

Here's my theory as a conservative-ish fellow. Turn Mexico into our 51 state. Hawaiinize it. This of course would take some time. First, it would have to be voted on by the mexican people. Then our covert agencies would have to contend with extinguishing the drug cartel. Also, mexican and american bipartisan counsels would have to be set up to clean out the vast corruption inside the mexican government and police force. This will all probably take about a decade or so. Just imagine! A whole country of conservative family value christians in our voting booths without the animosity of our southern border tainting political and social issues. Just imagine! There would be a church on every corner and progressives would be called xenophobic every time they ridiculed traditional values. You want to keep this country strong and independent with a vibrant economy fueled by hardworking people? Add an extra star to our flag.

How US Policies Fueled Mexico's Great Migration

Impoverished by NAFTA, residents of Veracruz Mexico crossed the border to work in Smithfield’s Tar Heel slaughterhouse. Now, they're condemned as “illegals.”

How US Policies Fueled Mexico's Great Migration | The Nation

NAFTA and Big Capital screwed workers on both sides of the boarder,and the willing dupes defend these interests against their own self interests because (in the baggers mind: hey they are white guys just like me and I'm one of them, they wouldn't screw me, after all, we got to fight those brown hoards for a white christian America (Waving the flag and singing god bless America, with teabags hanging off their hats).

the face of America Today, Multicultural, multiracial and young :clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q6bLHJ3qFTU#]2012 Presidential Race: Reactions from Harvard's Institute of Politics Election Night Party - YouTube[/ame]

Its better the SNLl!

teabagger comments:

[Obama] is a harvard law professor of course the electoral COLLEGE will side with one of their own. This is the true scandal here.

Maybe we should march on the campus of the electoral college and occupy it until they change their vote. Those stupid leftists won't know what to do when true Americans use their God given rights in the constitution to support the country for a change instead of trying to redistribute the wealth.

Daily Kos: Having fun at the teabaggers' expense

Last edited:
This stuff is amusing. I hate the teabagger movement. Nevertheless, it is easy to go to a rally, interview a lot of people with a camcorder, and select the interviews of the most ignorant, inarticulate, and hysterical people.

This kind of thing has also been done with Occupy Movement demonstrators, and Obama supporters.

Last edited:
Yes, it was shown on Bill Maher but that doesn't change what these (proud Repub) dunderheads said. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vJobU5ZKw]Alexandra Pelosi RNC Interviews 2012 on Real Time - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kI_rAFuKA]A visit to Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

These are the same people who don't care what consenting adults are doing in their own bedrooms. They also believe that women should have complete and total control of their own bodies and that they should have easy access to any form of birth control they choose to buy.

Unlike the potters, who are nothing more than Peeping Toms wanting bigger and bigger government, more and more laws to control every move gays and women make.

936114_594594073895795_1155413985_n.jpg

The Constitution is an inconvenience for the potters - except for the Second Amendment, which they don't understand anyway.
1016520_595563053798897_1988569729_n.jpg

Basically, what started out as a good idea has resulted in a few thousand dupes.
945644_596925116996024_1171084063_n.jpg
[/IMG]

The guy who looked like an idiot was the guy in the first video who was asking the questions...

If you're referring to the two videos I posted, you have single handedly proven the point of the entire thread.

Is there some sort of board award for that?
:cuckoo:

The guy who looked like an idiot was the guy in the first video who was asking the questions...

If you're referring to the two videos I posted, you have single handedly proven the point of the entire thread.

Is there some sort of board award for that?
:cuckoo:

I'm glad you're an Alexandra Pelosi fan too. Here's another spot she did on Bill Maher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back