Tea party to not represent america

Not one who lives as if he wants the federal government of the 1790s brought back.

You mean Liberty? The idea that has been continually eroded by both parties.

Libertarianism, my dull friend, is the refuge of the selfish and weak willed. Such as you defend the culture of exploitation as the "society of free individuals." Not going to happen.

Not one who lives as if he wants the federal government of the 1790s brought back.

Libertarianism, my dull friend, is the refuge of the selfish and weak willed. Such as you defend the culture of exploitation as the "society of free individuals." Not going to happen.

LOL I understand... You stand firmly against responsibility.

Have you figured out the difference between promote and provide yet?

TEA PARTY DO NOT REPRESENT AMERICA

I am sick to death of hearing the GOP’s rhetoric that the majority of America want to cut taxes and spending and a smaller government. Of course the majority of those that call them are tea partiers or FOXNEWS supporters or Rasmussen polls which is bias to GOP. The majority of America knows that tax cuts do not create jobs. Cutting entitlement programs will only create more poverty and send people to government for more assistance. Like food stamps, etc and we need a bigger government because we have become a bigger nation and this is not 1776 and have more people who are dependent on government assistance and subsidies. Poor people are not the only ones that need government subsidies and the poor will always be here and it is our responsibility to care for them. That is what Jesus would do.

Privatizing government is a jobs killer and will create more poverty. And getting rid of entitlements is a no brainier because people who have worked all their lives and poor and disabled need those programs. But there is one entitlement program we need to eliminate and that is Automatic Birthright Citizenship for children of illegal aliens and control immigration only for those that have something to offer this country.

We cannot balance the budget on tax and spending cuts only. We do not have a spending problem but not have enough revenue coming in to support normal government spending.

What got us out of the great depression was more government programs and more government spending and not less. We were less financially able to fund the Afghanistan and Iraq wars than world war 1and 2. In time of war there were more spending and illegal aliens were deported to release jobs for returning troops and unemployed Americans.

Tea party is only a small group of Americans and are the majority that call GOP Congress.
bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Its a serious bitch that the left doesn't have the country completely by the balls anymore ain't it?

LOL I understand... You stand firmly against responsibility.

Have you figured out the difference between promote and provide yet?

Thou art dealing with a dullard and wasting your time.

Thus speaks the dullard J. W., who is merely projecting his own inadequacy on others, as usual.

So some of you folks thinks washington is working, just that we need to spend more, and tax more?

Really?

I think the tea party represent more of what America wants then you think. Do you even know what the tea party represents. They want smaller government,lower taxes and more personal responsibility.. I know for one I am tired of the government telling what we can and cant do with our own money

Yep, and according to the NYSlimes, they are EXTREMIST hostage takers too.
You just gotta love THIS NEW TONE the coffee party was formed for and we were PREACHED to about.

To Escape Chaos, a Terrible DealPublished: July 31, 2011
There is little to like about the tentative agreement between Congressional leaders and the White House except that it happened at all. The deal would avert a catastrophic government default, immediately and probably through the end of 2012. The rest of it is a nearly complete capitulation to the hostage-taking demands of Republican extremists. It will hurt programs for the middle class and poor, and hinder an economic recovery.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/01/o...s-a-terrible-debt-deal.html?_r=2&ref=politics

The Tea Party is overwhelmingly write, elderly, and far, far to the right. The members are not mainstream. They have had their moment in the sun and now will set forever. Say hello to Moon, say hello to Stars.

Forum List

Back