Tea Party - The New Third Party

Terry Shoeman

Tea Party Supporter
Nov 6, 2010
Florida
The obvious football game between Republicans and Democrats is over. It's time for a 3rd party. Our country was created with a balance of power. Having a 3rd party to bring the two extremes to a practical center governance is essential to the well being of OUR country.

I've noticed many like to joke or try to belittle the Tea Party... but aren't these people in fact members of the other two parties that have simply come to grips with the fact that the two parties have lost touch with the well being of the general public and instead follow their "Party" lines ?

I have been a member of both parties and an independant... I'm with the Tea Party if only for the fact that they are shaking things up and making the other parties realize that they had better heed the voice of the people.

Just watch CSPAN and you can watch how dems/reps sit across the table each side voting for their party line... EVERY LAST ONE....

The obvious failure of mature reasoning and party affiliation is what has caused the Tea Party movement, and it's clear that a 3rd Party certainly would....and has already... shaken the foundations of the existing party.

I say great ! MORE !! :clap2:

Your comments are welcome.

Last edited:
I would support the break for a separate party. Splitting the conservative vote is great for the democrats.

Ross Perot got millions of votes, and no electoral votes, so yeah 3rd parties never work.

The Tea baggers are just the inner voice of the Republicans who don't want to offend centrist swing voters

The world is going to get worse and worse as long as we continue down this road of this corrupt two party system we have of the demopublicans and republicrats in office.they are the same party working for the same group of people.if there is any hope for the future of the country or the world,we need to get a third party president in office who represents the people like Ron Paul.instead of all these presidents who only serve corporations.

Ross Perot got millions of votes, and no electoral votes, so yeah 3rd parties never work.

thats cause they always make sure a third party candidate doesnt get elected.we dont put these people in office,they are selected for us.

If the Tea Party becomes a third party then they'll simply fade away. Campaign laws are extremely biased against third parties, and the Republicans and Democrats will work together to keep it that way.

The world is going to get worse and worse as long as we continue down this road of this corrupt two party system we have of the demopublicans and republicrats in office.they are the same party working for the same group of people.if there is any hope for the future of the country or the world,we need to get a third party president in office who represents the people like Ron Paul.instead of all these presidents who only serve corporations.

Corporations love Libertarianism

Other than the part where we let them fail.

Other than the part where we let them fail.

The hundred others won't mind seeing one get picked apart. Less competition

The obvious football game between Republicans and Democrats is over. It's time for a 3rd party. Our country was created with a balance of power. Having a 3rd party to bring the two extremes to a practical center governance is essential to the well being of OUR country.

i think there should be 10 parties... each with proportionate represenation.

but i'm afraid i'll have to disagree with you about the tea party folk... they're just the extreme right of the rep party....

that's why they kept forcing repubs off the ballot. the battle was more repub vs repub in many places than dem vs repub.

Forum List

Back