Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

Actually, there is video evidence;

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

The racial slurs never happened.

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

lol ...

A video that audibly cover a radius of a few feet is proof that it didn't happen. Sure ...

You loons will eat up anything :cuckoo:

I believe what I see, can you show us video that it did happen?

She can't. It never happened. She knows it.

She's a stupid loon who still believes in fairy tales. :cuckoo: :lol: :funnyface:

At any rate, there were no terrorists and there were no arrests, just as there is still no video of the accusations. So very strange.....

Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

Now given that factual evidence that you can see with your own eyes, go back and re-read this thread and see for yourself who the race-baiters are, the ones who accuse without any shred of evidence other than what they've overheard from others who weren't there. Also, pay special attention to what news sources ran with the story without questioning the authenticity.

Pathetic....

too fuckin' funny... :lol:

one hand held camera is not going to capture what everyone shouts, only what is in the direct vicinity of it's mic...and that is also depending on other things.:lol:

I know, I've done video at large and small protests.

:cuckoo:

"go way, troll"

Wow, so tell me, do you contemplate as well as you articulate? If so, its no surprise you're a liberal....

:eusa_whistle:

I bet you would like to see the arrest of your political enemies.

We saw it at the Republican convention in 2008 in New York. Nearly two thousand arrested. Millions paid out from lawsuits for illegal arrests. Stories of people held for days. But of course, you expect that from Republicans. Not a put down. Republicans have never been very concerned with "civil liberties".

image639569g.jpg

NYPD Must Show GOP Convention Surveillance - CBS News

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic....

one hand held camera is not going to capture what everyone shouts, only what is in the direct vicinity of it's mic...and that is also depending on other things.:lol:

"go way, troll"

Wow, so tell me, do you contemplate as well as you articulate? If so, its no surprise you're a liberal....

fuck off.

plain enough?

"go way, troll"

fuck off.

plain enough?

Ahhh, how cute, did widdle Dante get his internet feelings hurt? Tell me, what upsets you more, that no one was arrested for your fictitious racial slurs or that someone was able to find actual proof of your bulls#!t? Or maybe it was that a total stranger was able to illustrate to you exactly how gullible and simple minded you really are? Either/or really, you're welcome to take your pick....

"go way, troll"

fuck off.

plain enough?

Ahhh, how cute, did widdle Dante get his internet feelings hurt? Tell me, what upsets you more, that no one was arrested for your fictitious racial slurs or that someone was able to find actual proof of your bulls#!t? Or maybe it was that a total stranger was able to illustrate to you exactly how gullible and simple minded you really are? Either/or really, you're welcome to take your pick....

you fuckin' idiot.

it is well know that I don't have any feelings.

:lol:

now dance puppet, dance.

We saw it at the Republican convention in 2008 in New York. Nearly two thousand arrested. Millions paid out from lawsuits for illegal arrests. Stories of people held for days. But of course, you expect that from Republicans. Not a put down. Republicans have never been very concerned with "civil liberties".

image639569g.jpg

Yeah, it's nothing for our legal system to process 1800 civil disruptors over night. My guess would be that they were all Democrats too.

image639569g.jpg

Yeah, it's nothing for our legal system to process 1800 civil disruptors over night. My guess would be that they were all Democrats too.

there you go again...

this one is a keeper

image639569g.jpg

So NYPD is an Organ of the GOP?

Well that's sNews...

Of course, one picture deserves another... Here's some Tolerance Chicago style... Where the GOP apparently was running the CPD... at the DNC Convention in 1968.

policebrutality1968convention.bmp

So spitting on someone makes someone a terrorist?

That's just pure unadulterated insanity right there.

We shouldn't even waste time or space keeping the spitter in jail. Give them a small fine and forget about it.

So spitting on someone makes someone a terrorist?

That's just pure unadulterated insanity right there.

We shouldn't even waste time or space keeping the spitter in jail. Give them a small fine and forget about it.

There are no charges and no video of this incident. Even though we have seen several videos of the congressman near the protesters.

Forum List

Back