Tea Party Terrorism On The Rise

People, the idea that a domestic terrorist may have been egged on by the lunatic Tea Party and GOP mouthpieces must be disturbing to the Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB, but does my posting the obvious dictate mudslinging and attacking my character?

It seems for the RWL@USMB, it does. And IT's okay. I'm a bigger man than all of them put together.

:cool:
dD

There was a way more violence during the "Day of Action" protests last Thursday in the Bay Area than in all of the Tea Party events across the nation for the past year.

Just sayin'.

a friend of ours killed his self last Nov. he was severly bi polar

That sort of thing is really hard to take, and sometimes the survivors have a heavy load of guilt, that they couldn't get through to the person that all it takes is reaching out... What they have to accept is that when the disease takes over, often nothing gets through, and it is really harder these days as even family generally cannot force meds compliance. The programs are shut down because gov entities starve them to death, and frequently the only time that many get "care" is after an arrest, and that only when the person survives the "arrest and detention" procedure. Often our culture can be very uncompassionate and ignorant where emotional illnesses are concerned.

Condolences on the loss of your friend.

thank you. his loss was a total shock to us. his wife later told us she had been expecting it.

What a helpless place to be. It has to be heartbreaking to know and to be able to do nothing.

Sometimes those who are ill in this way are very good at fooling even therapists who should know better. Example: when people are in crisis, one of the therapy/intervention questions is, "have you thought about harming yourself," followed by "do you have a plan?" Those who are not solid set on a "plan" will then spill it and survive. The one where a smart therapist sees real danger is the one who answers, "If I had a plan do you think I would be stupid enough to tell you or anyone else?" Guaranteed when the attempt is made, it will be done in such a way it cannot be stopped or corrected.

I think this Bedell had a plan, and I think he covered very well... His parents knew the danger, but the law says that people have the absolute right to refuse treatment, help, or whatever. He managed to sidestep everything! If you have read any of his writings related to his paranoia, what he believed ended as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I find it terribly sad that any human can be in such despair, and see everything as so hopeless.

There was a way more violence during the "Day of Action" protests last Thursday in the Bay Area than in all of the Tea Party events across the nation for the past year.

Just sayin'.

really? Did any of them shoot American heros because they hate big government? Did any of them blow up a federal building like Tim McVeigh, the veteran who was angry like Glenn Beck's followers?

didn't think so

really? Did any of them shoot American heros because they hate big government? Did any of them blow up a federal building like Tim McVeigh, the veteran who was angry like Glenn Beck's followers?

didn't think so

No real Tea Partiers have done those things.

The Day of Action folks rioted in the streets and blocked the 880 freeway. There have been no equivalent displays of civil disobedience among the legitimate tea partiers.

Of course, the leftwing media spreads a meme that the random actions of a few freaks are representative of the Tea Partiers. You obviously have succumbed to it.

didn't think so

No real Tea Partiers have done those things.

The Day of Action folks rioted in the streets and blocked the 880 freeway. There have been no equivalent displays of civil disobedience among the legitimate tea partiers.

Of course, the leftwing media spreads a meme that the random actions of a few freaks are representative of the Tea Partiers. You obviously have succumbed to it.

I have no idea what this Day of action is about. I doubt most normal people do.

But most know about the crazy signs and messages coming out of Tea Party rallies.

See? You just belong to a louder fringe movement, but we normal people loathe you and your compatriots who commit domestic terrorism in the name of freedom from big government.

and make no mistake about it, the Pentagon Shooter was one of your compatriots.

Using a shooting at the Pentagon to make partisan talking points on a message board is low. You have zero class.

The deceased perp was mentally ill. He was off his medication. Trying to label him as some political label like you are, is an exercise in logical fallacy. He represented himself and no one else.

1) It's relevant.

2)It's factual

3) It's what happens when opposition gets demonized an enemies and talk radio spews hateful, partisan proaganda.

The right makes partisan every single act of individuals and always tries to link the acts to liberalism or lefties.

as a matter of fact, the right is all over the place trying to make partisan points on this.

STFU you hypocritical douchebagh

"Conservatives will likely counter by arguing no movement should be defined by the extremists who go too far in pushing the agenda. Bedell shares many of the same beliefs as someone like Glenn Beck..."- Audio: Pentagon shooter manifesto reveals a right-wing, anti-government philosophy

"Day of Action" is yet another of those Faux Grass Roots uprising of the left which seem to happen in many places on the same day. This one consists of mostly of students protesting cuts in government funding for their privileged higher education.

The Pentagon Shooter was not my compatriot - but if you are going to play the guilt by association game, please explain Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko, and Louis Farrakhan and their close friendships with Obama. In his case, he actually personally associates(ed) with them.

Last edited:
"Day of Action" is yet another of those ...

The Pentagon Shooter was not my compatriot - but if you are going to play the guilt by association game, please explain Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko, and Louis Farrakhan and their close friendships with Obama. In his case, he actually personally associates(ed) with them.

Obama was too young to have been a part of the actions of Ayers, but the actions of the Right Christian Reverend Wright and TOny BAloney and Farah...you'd have to make a case.

I have made one against Obama and Wright. Unilke you, I deal with facts

"Day of Action" is yet another of those Faux Grass Roots uprising of the left which seem to happen in many places on the same day. This one consists of mostly of students protesting cuts in government funding for their privileged higher education.

Facts are the last thing this nutroot deals with

Of course, too bad for the left more evidence shows that he belongs more to the left

See:

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Franken

Pentagon Shooter: Anti-Bush Nut Case and 9/11 Truther
Pentagon shooter a registered Democrat or the Left goes crazy as Papa Obama fails

A link to this Democratic Pentagon Shooter's Amazon profile:

1) 9/11 Truther
2) Doper
3)Gay
4) Registered Democrat

Sounds like the line up at any DNC convention

capt.1e2655014a43454cb7981e2e3918a8a9.pentagon_metro_shooting_nvren501.jpg

Looks like a lot of liberal democrats -
Funny how that works

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not done on the purpose of indicting Democrats for what he did but to try to preempt the inevitable tedious attempts of nutroots and the MSM to lay this at the feet of conservatives.

This was a mentally sick person who's family tried to look out for him.
It is very pathetic and desperate of the left to try and turn this poor man's life into some type of political advantage

Of course, what is one to expect with this group. This is almost as pathetic as when they tried to use a poor child with down syndrome to their political advantage.

The left has to always create fake issues or cover for their real agenda because they know the US would not like their ideas.

Which explains why Papa Obama ran as a "centrist" but governs as a leftist progressive.
We see how well that is working for him by his drop in the polls.

Forum List

Back