Tea Party Ted Cruz Wins in Texas

1. I always say what I mean. Always.

2. "you're absolutely horrified."

.…you have the assurance that arises from the affirmation of absurdity.

Never fails. The most insignificant often have the greatest self-esteem.
That would be you.
Can I assume you to be a product of government schools?

3. Nor do I allow the nugatory to manipulate me.....

....get my drift?

4. On the bright side, though, you are refreshingly without depth.
One gets tired of all these ‘still waters that run deep.’ You, on the other hand, are a fast-running, shallow stream…one can even touch bottom with you.
Filled with nothing...you challenge me to treat you as an equal.
Absurd.

Too long.
Didn't read.
Don't care.

Either you'll accept the challenge or not.

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?
You read it.
And you understood it.
Be gone.

From the glimpse at your ramblings you sound incoherent. I gave up trying to understand you and just looked for a "yes" or "no" which you're too chickenshit to produce. It's fun to see GOP blowhards talk a big game BUT when asked to put just a little something behind their talk...they almost always run scared.

Tea Party candidate and lawyer Ted Cruz has beaten establishment Republican David Dewhurst in a primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Could this be a further bell weather signalling that the Tea Party and the grass roots movement to remove Republican incumbents out of sync with the base is still going strong?

No, it's Texas. Texas is the everlasting radicalized exception to basic sanity.

Too long.
Didn't read.
Don't care.

Either you'll accept the challenge or not.
You read it.
And you understood it.
Be gone.

From the glimpse at your ramblings you sound incoherent. I gave up trying to understand you and just looked for a "yes" or "no" which you're too chickenshit to produce. It's fun to see GOP blowhards talk a big game BUT when asked to put just a little something behind their talk...they almost always run scared.

I can explain it to you....but I can't comprehend it for you.

One more time: I have no desire to have you write a sig for me, nor I for you.

Our relationship extends only in one direction and one area: I, educate, you.

Should you resist same, it is your loss.

Forum List

Back