Tea Party Ted Cruz Wins in Texas

Tea Party candidate and lawyer Ted Cruz has beaten establishment Republican David Dewhurst in a primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Could this be a further bell weather signalling that the Tea Party and the grass roots movement to remove Republican incumbents out of sink with the base is still going strong?

"Out of Sink?" LOL...

I hope so. The more divided the GOP becomes, the better it is for the modreates/liberals left in the GOP and otherwise. The Country is a center-right country in some parts and center-left in others. As the GOP splits, it's power (or more correctly perceived power) becomes split as well.

Good news. Dewhurst losing is likely the first in many dominoes that will fall in states that have been infected with this virus.

As with all infections; the infection is alleviated or eventually the host dies. Both are wins for the voices of moderation.

Big time, the teabaggers have been a gift to the freedom lovers on the left.

First it was angle and odonnell taking sure loses for the democrats (including harry reid) to making it smooth sailing for the (D) win

Same now in IN with the right wing extremists voting in a teabagger in the senate primaies unseating Lugar's locked (R) seat, and now turning it to likely dem.

Thanks teabaggers! :clap2:

Yeah.....I heard about that organization "freedom lovers on the left."

They hold their annual meetings in a unisex bathroom cubicle, don't they?

"Out of Sink?" LOL...

I hope so. The more divided the GOP becomes, the better it is for the modreates/liberals left in the GOP and otherwise. The Country is a center-right country in some parts and center-left in others. As the GOP splits, it's power (or more correctly perceived power) becomes split as well.

Good news. Dewhurst losing is likely the first in many dominoes that will fall in states that have been infected with this virus.

As with all infections; the infection is alleviated or eventually the host dies. Both are wins for the voices of moderation.

First it was angle and odonnell taking sure loses for the democrats (including harry reid) to making it smooth sailing for the (D) win

Same now in IN with the right wing extremists voting in a teabagger in the senate primaies unseating Lugar's locked (R) seat, and now turning it to likely dem.

No, you're thinking the teabagger meetings where they all have "wide stances" and engage in homosexual activities in the men's room.

The freedom loves on the left have an american flag in their front yard, support their country, read labels to proudly by that "made in the USA" item. Go to Mr and Mrs Johnson's corner store instead of the faceless mega store, and most importantly show up to vote (D) on election day :up:

Last edited:

No, you're thinking the teabagger meetings where they all have "wide stances" and engage in homosexual activities in the men's room.

The freedom loves on the left have an american flag in their front yard, support their country, read labels to proudly by that "made in the USA" item. Go to Mr and Mrs Johnson's corner store instead of the faceless mega store, and most importantly show up to vote (D) on election day :up:

Only a fascist pig would vote for most D's these days.

More of the intense polarization of the nation.

When the left moved the country to the left, they did it election by election. They didn't suddenly take the presidency. They started with local elections. The right is doing to same thing. It's about time.

Tea Party candidate and lawyer Ted Cruz has beaten establishment Republican David Dewhurst in a primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Could this be a further bell weather signalling that the Tea Party and the grass roots movement to remove Republican incumbents out of sync with the base is still going strong?

A last gasp in the reddest of states.

:eusa_whistle:

Fascism is what the GOP shitheads are trying to force on america and raping lady liberty with, though you don't have a clue what any of those "scary" sounding words mean.

Only an america hating piece of shit that deserves to be booted out of the country would ever even think of voting (R)

The Tea Party does not need to be a majority.

It just needs to be strong enough to jam up the federal works.

It has already shown it can do that.

Ezra Klein (#3 on my list of people I'd like to see run over by a bus), calls this congress "the worst ever". I think it is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

The less that comes out of the D.C. the better.

Go Ted !

Fascism is what the GOP shitheads are trying to force on america and raping lady liberty with, though you don't have a clue what any of those "scary" sounding words mean.

Only an america hating piece of shit that deserves to be booted out of the country would ever even think of voting (R)

The "tolerant one" drops another turd.

The Tea Party does not need to be a majority.

It just needs to be strong enough to jam up the federal works.

It has already shown it can do that.

Ezra Klein (#3 on my list of people I'd like to see run over by a bus), calls this congress "the worst ever". I think it is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

The less that comes out of the D.C. the better.

Go Ted !

People who enter government service to destroy it not only do a disservice to the people, they dishonor the spirit of American greatness.

Tea Party candidate and lawyer Ted Cruz has beaten establishment Republican David Dewhurst in a primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Could this be a further bell weather signalling that the Tea Party and the grass roots movement to remove Republican incumbents out of sync with the base is still going strong?

One can only hope.

Tea Party candidate and lawyer Ted Cruz has beaten establishment Republican David Dewhurst in a primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Could this be a further bell weather signalling that the Tea Party and the grass roots movement to remove Republican incumbents out of sink with the base is still going strong?

"Out of Sink?" LOL...

What would a liberal know about "moderation"? You people have become such radical communists, you fully support the Marxist in the White House. The ONLY moderates in America are the Tea Party, who firmly sit at ground zero (ie the Constitution) supporting exactly what our founders did.

:lol:

Say buh bye Nancy.... Obama's done in November. He didn't win by a landslide last time and things are far worse now after three years of King Barry Kardashian.

He's toast and so is that piece of shit Harry Reid. The Party's over Vladimir.

Wait wait wait, let me get this straight, the racist tea party and especially the racist TEXAN Republican party put a HISPANIC to represent and foresure win one of their two senate seats! LOL, another minority tea party candidate beats a white republican in the primaries with the support of a majority white electorate. Liberals please keep telling us conservatives are racists!

:lol:

Say buh bye Nancy.... Obama's done in November. He didn't win by a landslide last time and things are far worse now after three years of King Barry Kardashian.

He's toast and so is that piece of shit Harry Reid. The Party's over Vladimir.

Must be quite a world to be living in a complete fantasy land.

What will you do when Willard loses? Will you move to your right wing utopia like Iran or Saudi Arabia? Riot? Burn the american flag?

Last edited:

In the reddest of states?

a last gasp

You talk like that's a good thing.

It's just news that is important, since the topic of the Tea Party being in demise is often brought up here. This win then needs to be explained.

Dead people really do vote :eusa_shifty:

C'mon man... how is that contributing to an adult conversation?

Texas.

I wouldnt put much faith in it..

There are only about 60 in congress. Boehner keeps doing the end around fiscal responsibility...

New Topics

Forum List

Back