Tea Party takeover in the Senate

maybe I was wrong about Hatch (R). :( I thought he was an Establishment Repub opportunist asswipe. He's been there 36 yrs and I wanted him out BEFORE reading your post about all the liberal contributions he's made :)

The Tea Party is busy kicking out RINOs and filling empty seats....

Now, young conservative entrepreneur and renowned state pension reformer Dan Liljenquist is taking on Utah’s other big government Republican barnacle, 77-year-old Hatch.

Be careful! Liljenquist worked for Bain & Company!

AND...HE'S A MORMON!

He also voted for a bill which would charge a woman who had an abortion with criminal homicide.

Richard Mourdock, Indiana’s former state treasurer, offers a fresh alternative with widespread support from both grassroots activists and local and state GOP officials.

Mourdock ran for Congress twice, and got his ass kicked both times. State treasurer is the best he has been able to do. No one is going to support a loser up against one of the most powerful members in the Senate.

He In Texas, young attorney Ted Cruz is making waves in the GOP race to replace retiring GOP Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison.

Cruz has never run for any public office. Not ever so much as dogcatcher. Good luck!

Sabatuers are what we need.
From the hand of TREASONOUS babes.

this is when i REALLY wish there was a way to bet people on message boards. i'd make a killing.
No you wouldn't. Don't dillude yerself.
The pretend movie star "T" will need hand grenades to make a killing.

Translation: "I lost the argument so I have to speak of the T's avie because I am a shallow petulant nobody that doesn't understand context or much of anything else for that matter..."

About sum it up for you and your vapidity?

this is when i REALLY wish there was a way to bet people on message boards. i'd make a killing.

Right after Obama promised he would shut down gitmo I bet my libturd older brother $1000 that he wouldn't shut it down within 90 days.

No you wouldn't. Don't dillude yerself.

i'm a stock trader. i'll bet on anything that's a sure thing and betting that politicans can be bought is about as sure as it gets. can you think of a way that we can bet? i'll wager up to 5 grand as long as the rules are clearly laid out.

Just because you can be bought, does not mean ALL politicians can be bought.

There a re few good ones out there, and I am in the business of finding them.
Kinda like a talent scout
:cool:

just because ALL politicians can't be bought doesn't mean those few can overrule the majority of corrupt ones. once they get a little taste of that "legal" insider trading, they'll be done.

You almost gotta laugh. Democrats kicked their former Vice President candidate out of the party for being too fair and balanced and now the Soros tax exempt propaganda machine is concerned that the group they love to hate, the Tea Party, might "kick out some rino's. The Tea Party doesn't have the power to kick out candidates.

You almost gotta laugh. Democrats kicked their former Vice President candidate out of the party for being too fair and balanced and now the Soros tax exempt propaganda machine is concerned that the group they love to hate, the Tea Party, might "kick out some rino's. The Tea Party doesn't have the power to kick out candidates.
Let me guess? That would be Joe Lieberman, and 'Old Guard' Democrat that was forced abruptly to side with Conservatives?

I like Joe.

If the Tea Party has any clout left, the will get Santorum nominated at the GOP candidate. The chances are.....NIL.

Forum List

Back