Tea Party takeover in the Senate

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
The Tea Party is busy kicking out RINOs and filling empty seats....

Now, young conservative entrepreneur and renowned state pension reformer Dan Liljenquist is taking on Utah’s other big government Republican barnacle, 77-year-old Hatch....Hatch co-sponsored the $6 billion national service boondoggle and dedicated it to his good friend Teddy Kennedy, with whom he also joined hands to create the ever-expanding SCHIP health care entitlement. He slobbered over corruptocrat Democratic Sen. Chris Dodd, supported tax cheat Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner from Day One, lavished praise on Joe Biden’s manhood, and embraced and defended Attorney General Eric Holder’s nomination because, he said, “I like Barack Obama, and I want to help him if I can.”

In Indiana, another aging liberal Republican dinosaur is fighting for his political life by masquerading as a tea party standard-bearer. The six-term 79-year-old Sen. Dick Lugar — who prides himself on being Obama’s favorite Republican — hasn’t lived in his home state since 1977. He supported the Obama stimulus law, job-killing environmental mandates and the taxpayer bailouts of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as well as the auto and banking industry bailouts...Richard Mourdock, Indiana’s former state treasurer, offers a fresh alternative with widespread support from both grassroots activists and local and state GOP officials. While others hedged their bets, Mourdock took the federal auto bailout head on, lodging a court complaint against the Chrysler bailout to expose its illegal abuse of shareholders and punitive impact on Indiana citizens.

In Texas, young attorney Ted Cruz is making waves in the GOP race to replace retiring GOP Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison. The former Texas solicitor general is a 10th Amendment scholar who doesn’t just speak the tea party’s language. Cruz has put constitutional conservatism into action, winning many of the 40 cases he has argued in front of the Supreme Court.

The GOP needs just four seats to take control of the Senate. With inspired and inspiring free-market candidates like Dan Liljenquist, Richard Mourdock and Ted Cruz, 2012 bodes well for the tea party footprint on Capitol Hill.

Michelle Malkin

"Hey, what kind of party is this?"
"It's a TEA Party."
"What do you do?"
"We go on safari."
"Safari? What do you hunt?"
"RINOs..."

At almost 80 years of age there is no reason why these old bastards need to be running for another term anyway. They should either retire or be retired.

Tea-Party-Medicare-sign.jpg

They did such a wonderful, productive job in the house that America is going to rush out and vote in some more government saboteurs.

They did such a wonderful, productive job in the house that America is going to rush out and vote in some more government saboteurs.

Being "productive" means voting for massive increases in government. That is the exact opposite of what the TEA Party is about.

The last thing this country needs is more "productive" politicians.

Sabatuers are what we need.

Being "productive" means voting for massive increases in government. That is the exact opposite of what the TEA Party is about.

The last thing this country needs is more "productive" politicians.

Sabatuers are what we need.
Indeed. Throw a wrench into the gears and stop the whole thing.

come on, let's be serious with ourselves. once the tea party members have been in congress for awhile they're gonna act just like congress people have acted for the last 50 years.

come on, let's be serious with ourselves. once the tea party members have been in congress for awhile they're gonna act just like congress people have acted for the last 50 years.

Doubt it
So do I. The ensconced Repubican Party Elites loathe them...Rubio, West,Ryan... and a few others...the elites are having a coniption fit.

this is when i REALLY wish there was a way to bet people on message boards. i'd make a killing.
No you wouldn't. Don't dillude yerself.

i'm a stock trader. i'll bet on anything that's a sure thing and betting that politicans can be bought is about as sure as it gets. can you think of a way that we can bet? i'll wager up to 5 grand as long as the rules are clearly laid out.

Just because you can be bought, does not mean ALL politicians can be bought.

There a re few good ones out there, and I am in the business of finding them.
Kinda like a talent scout
:cool:

Forum List

Back