Tea Party Sweeps Election

Our Self-Appointed "Friends" Are Our Worst Enemies

Conservative Believer Republicans, BEWARE of posters on these boards who say they want to "help" the Republican Party by cutting its heart out. These same phony pretend Republicans have dogged our party since our founding. They were telling Lincoln he couldn't win, and they were wrong then, and they are wrong now.

Pay them no heed. Instead go in their face and call them what they are. They hate us and try to do us in in every way they can by giving us bad advice, and they even pretend to be one of us in order to be more effective at doing us in. The MSM is full of them.

Look, you false "friends" :evil: we don't need you, and we don't need, or want, your harmful advice on how to win. Go talk to your friends, the Democrats, and give them some of you wonderful advice.

Everything you say is intended as a poison pill for the Republican Party. Get lost!

Cry all you want with Allie and the others. We the centrists and moderates will take this party back from you, probably not until after the disaster you are going to make for the GOP in 2012. We then, who are better informed and understand Americanism far better than any of you, will exile you to the garbage dump of politics.

Still whining on about your party of 1, huh Joke?

Good luck with it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One would summize that you don't care about independents or our votes. This based on the way you just dismissed moderate Republicans from their own party. Turn your back on moderate Republicans, you would be throwing away about 10% of the vote. Conservatives are doing more to hurt themselves than anyone else. Read Founder's post, does she seem like the kind of person you would like to have a rational conversation with over coffee?

Conservatives remind me more and more of children who have to have everything their own way. They have not realized they are just not all that electorially significant.

I wish you radicals, or Tea Baggers, or whatever you are, would realize you have no power base any more, and would just go away so the rest of us can focus on cleaning-up the mess your savior George W. Bush made.

You are no Republican and I would bet have never voted GOP in your life.

You are a double agent which is a favorite Democrat trick, a Trojan Horse, and Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Your advice is worthless. We are doing just fine without you, and will continue to do better and better the more we pay no attention to voices like yours.

Every time we Republicans lean to the left we lose big time, and every time we bend far to the right we win. As a matter of fact Goldwater was really not Conservative enough which is why he lost.

Reagan on the other hand was relentlessly extreme far right and won constantly, and Bush won because he was perceived to be far right. Gingrich took over Congress because he was far right, and so on.

We TPs want to win elections and we know how to do it. Sarah was far right and beat both the Democrats and the Republicans in Alaska, and emerged with an 80% approval rating the highest of any governor in the nation.

We know what we are doing, and don't need any advice from types like you.:evil:

You are correct. As I stated, I am an independent, not Republican. My dear Mrs. Bond, I am not a double-agent. I have only voted in three Presidential elections, and I did vote for Arnie for Governor of California. Like most Americans I did not vote for the side-show the Republicans offered in 2008. And, so far I have not seen any Republican talent I like, unless Glenn Beck decides to run.

I think you might have it wrong about listening to voices other than mine, (like the ones in your head). WE are the people, you are a fringe group who has been put out to pasture. As an admitted Tea Partier/Bagger, you are making a wishful statement if you say you "win elections and we know how to do it." You have alienated your own party moderates as well as indys. You have no national leadership. In the 2008 election you changed your pitch every week. And, Republicans put an inexperienced nobody a heartbeat away from the Presidency. The Republican Party is an international joke.

It is clear to one and all that you don't know "... know what we are doing," or John McCain would be president. I am not giving you any advice, and if you are organizing some big political plan, you have your private USMB email. Remember, this is a message board, everyone expresses their views....etc....etc....

First of all, I don't believe one single word you have said, NOTHING! I think you are a clever liar Democrat activist who has studied how to pull the right strings to pretend you are some kind of "Independent" so as to deceive real Republicans that might be susceptible to your deceptions. NOTE: Democrats are very fond of calling themselves "Independents" in order to avoid using their own dirty name. No one is fooled by you. You are no Independent of any sort. Go vote Democrat and stop lying about who you are and what you are up to.

You are and expert at what you do, but I, and no other intelligent person would fall for it. Go away Democrat Operative, :evil: and peddle your disinformation elsewhere. We are all on to you.

Last edited:
First of all, I don't believe one single word you have said, NOTHING! I think you are a clever liar Democrat activist who has studied how to pull the right strings to pretend you are some kind of "Independent" so as to deceive real Republicans that might be susceptible to your deceptions. NOTE: Democrats are very fond of calling themselves "Independents" in order to avoid using their own dirty name. No one is fooled by you. You are no Independent of any sort. Go vote Democrat and stop lying about who you are and what you are up to.

You are and expert at what you do, but I, and no other intelligent person would fall for it. Go away Democrat Operative, :evil: and peddle your disinformation elsewhere. We are all on to you.
[/B]

Boy, I don't know what you are on, but ask your doctor to reduce the dosage! Why would it possibly make any difference to anyone if I was a Dem or an Indy? Political views are political views. This is political message board where people express themselves. And, here again is the map of the 2008 election. Main stream America made it's choice. You are not main stream, you are a fanatic, a poor-loser, a Tea Bagger.

Final2008USPresidentialElectionMap.jpg

As I stated, I am an independent who has voted for Republicans as well as Democrats this is my choice, I decide. If you reflect the attitude of what conservative Republicans are about these days, I might just vote a straight Democratic ticket, you are just too scary for words. You and your entourage might want to cut back on the Seroquel XR.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnCdAX-PWo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnCdAX-PWo[/ame]

Last edited:

[/B]

Boy, I don't know what you are on, but ask your doctor to reduce the dosage! Why would it possibly make any difference to anyone if I was a Dem or an Indy? Political views are political views. This is political message board where people express themselves. And, here again is the map of the 2008 election. Main stream America made it's choice. You are not main stream, you are a fanatic, a poor-loser, a Tea Bagger.

As I stated, I am an independent who has voted for Republicans as well as Democrats this is my choice, I decide. If you reflect the attitude of what conservative Republicans are about these days, I might just vote a straight Democratic ticket, you are just too scary for words. You and your entourage might want to cut back on the Seroquel XR.

Dear Stain, Please, Please, Please Vote a straight Democrat Ticket. I know you do anyway, so stop the blackmailing and extortion, you phony.

Last edited:
Oh, be still, our beating hearts!!! :lol:

Founder reminds me of the loony in 2008 on one of the boards predicting that white America, if Obama won, would be rioting in the streets.

Oh, be still, our beating hearts!!! :lol:

Founder reminds me of the loony in 2008 on one of the boards predicting that white America, if Obama won, would be rioting in the streets.

It appears that Founder was being a little overly optimistic last night.

That or someone needs to show it where Pennsylvania is on a map.

Here's a hint, Flounder, it ain't Kentucky.

Dear Stain, Please, Please, Please Vote a straight Democrat Ticket. I know you do anyway, so stop the blackmailing and extortion, you phony.

It's Mr. Stainmaster to you babe. You are begging me to vote a straight Democratic ticket, which frankly at this point I would consider just to give you a slap.

Now please, because I can't wait for you to read me big time on how and why I am "blackmailing," "extorting," and am a "phony." I have nothing to hide, and I am sure USMB is just waiting to hear more about Stainmaster. :ack-1:

logo_bear_mid.gif

Flounder likes to throw out big words like "blackmail" and "extort" without fully knowing the meaning of them.

It's Mr. Stainmaster to you babe. You are begging me to vote a straight Democratic ticket, which frankly at this point I would consider just to give you a slap.

Now please, because I can't wait for you to read me big time on how and why I am "blackmailing," "extorting," and am a "phony." I have nothing to hide, and I am sure USMB is just waiting to hear more about Stainmaster. :ack-1:

Flounder likes to throw out big words like "blackmail" and "extort" without fully knowing the meaning of them.

Yes, and she'll be back. You know I think she cuts and pastes from other threads. Speaking of other threads, I have been doing some research on Tea Baggers. It looks like they MAY be trying to make a serious start at a third party. This does change the political landscape if true. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-new-political-party-or-just-sore-losers.html

Last edited:

/QUOTE]

Yes, and she'll be back. You know I think she cuts and pastes from other threads. Speaking of other threads, I have been doing some research on Tea Baggers. It looks like they MAY be trying to make a serious start at a third party. This does change the political landscape if true. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-new-political-party-or-just-sore-losers.html

This would give my Republican Party to clean out its 'Aegean Stables' as well as give our more corrosive and libertarian elements a new home. And a three-party system? Utah, Wyoming, and Montana would Tea Party Nation forever for starters.

logo_bear_mid.gif

Final2008USPresidentialElectionMap.jpg

you know, i'm really glad you posted that. the loons keep talking about 'we the people'... but 'we the people' voted in november 2008, resoundingly for the president. unlike his forerunner, he wasn't appointed to the presidency despite having lost the popular vote. So the whole "we the people" thing is just a bunch of whiners.

Now please, because I can't wait for you to read me big time on how and why I am "blackmailing," "extorting," and am a "phony." I have nothing to hide, and I am sure USMB is just waiting to hear more about Stainmaster.

Very relieved to hear you Mr. Stain, promising to vote a straight Demoncrat Ticket, we don't need any more Arlen Specter Republicans, and you sound an awful lot worse than he ever thought of being. Also glad to hear you are NOT trying to extort concessions from us Republican in order to keep your worthless vote. And that you are not Blackmailing us with your threat to vote "a straight democrat" ticket.

By continuing to talk to me, you are only opening yourself up to being exposed for what you are, and I don't think you really want that.

Now please, because I can't wait for you to read me big time on how and why I am "blackmailing," "extorting," and am a "phony." I have nothing to hide, and I am sure USMB is just waiting to hear more about Stainmaster.

Very relieved to hear you Mr. Stain, promising to vote a straight Demoncrat Ticket, we don't need any more Arlen Specter Republicans, and you sound an awful lot worse than he ever thought of being. Also glad to hear you are NOT trying to extort concessions from us Republican in order to keep your worthless vote. And that you are not Blackmailing us with your threat to vote "a straight democrat" ticket.

By continuing to talk to me, you are only opening yourself up to being exposed for what you are, and I don't think you really want that.

I never promised to vote a straight Democratic ticket, I said I was inclined to do it to give you a slap. Wouldn't your encouraging me to vote Democratic put you at cross purposes?

I said I thought Arlen Specter was a "colorful" member of Congress.

I did not know anyone's vote was worthless. Now that is a stupid statement, even for you!

Expose me all you want. If you keep your nasty Tea Bagger sex talk out of it. You will find I am an average American who knows you as the small minded fanatic when he hears one. And again, I display a map which proves my point about you as an extremist.

EV_map.png

Last edited:
Yes, and she'll be back. You know I think she cuts and pastes from other threads. Speaking of other threads, I have been doing some research on Tea Baggers. It looks like they MAY be trying to make a serious start at a third party.

Yet more spewing about his favorite fetish on the part of Skidmarks.

Yes, and she'll be back. You know I think she cuts and pastes from other threads. Speaking of other threads, I have been doing some research on Tea Baggers. It looks like they MAY be trying to make a serious start at a third party.

You know, I really should thank the Tea Baggers on USMB. I have a high pressure job, working with a lot of creative people. By keeping USMB on during my 4 week days of work, I can relax. I can focus on my responsibilities, and can always share a laugh with co-workers at the garbage that pours out of the Tea Baggers. God, we pray you get your own political party off the ground. Then you can be held responsible for your actions.

mad-men-twitter.jpg

Last edited:

You know, I really should thank the Tea Baggers on USMB. I have a high pressure job, working with a lot of creative people. By keeping USMB on during my 4 week days of work, I can relax. I can focus on my responsibilities, and can always share a laugh with co-workers at the garbage that pours out of the Tea Baggers. God, we pray you get your own political party off the ground. Then you can be held responsible for your actions.

mad-men-twitter.jpg

Thank you for changing your avatar. It was dificult watching you and your friend cavorting naked in the shower. I consciously avoided threads with that image looming.

Last edited:

mad-men-twitter.jpg

Thank you for changing your avatar. It was dificult watching you and your friend cavorting naked in the shower. I consciously avoided threads with that image looming.

It took you guys long enough to figure out something was going on, but you still didn't get it correct. The avatar change is temporary, the other one will be back. The emphasis now is on "surfing the net," get it, Bear Surfboards made here in Southern California, "surfing the net?"

Never mind, you have to be here. Here is a movie clip.

The writer/director of the surfing saga, "Big Wednesday" was John Milius a Republican and the director of "Red Dawn." Can you believe me drawing inspiration for a Republican? Tea Baggers are so lost. You really need to get together and form your own legitimate political party.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDJwqqQbv8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDJwqqQbv8[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back