Tea Party summer camp

Here we are discussing an obscure issue no doubt uncovered by Soros tax exempt propaganda network as if it was important. Creating fake husteria and feigned outrage is a proven political tactic and we have to live with it but we should understand it. We have to agree that a little Tea Party summer camp doesn't compare to the power of the president's administration. In fact it isn't even in the same league. In '08 we had the temporary "manufacturing czar" Ron Bloom now senior advisor to the treasury secretary tell a group "we kind of agree with Mao that political power comes from the barrel of a gun". A year later the White House communications director Anita Dunn told a group of teachers and grade school kids "the third lesson and tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers Mao Tse-Tung and Mother Theresa". The reality is that the white house is indoctrinating kids with the amazing notion that the butcher of China was a political philosopher who should be respected and quoted while stupid posts from sailor-bikers accuse Christian day camps of being nazi youth camps.

I don't see what the big deal is about a tea party summer camp. It's not as if the parents of the kids who go to said camp aren't already pumping this shit into their kids' heads. Fuck, let them make beads and shit to go with their crazy ideas about government. who cares.

I don't see what the big deal is about a tea party summer camp. It's not as if the parents of the kids who go to said camp aren't already pumping this shit into their kids' heads. Fuck, let them make beads and shit to go with their crazy ideas about government. who cares.

The White House communications director says Chairman Mao was her favorite political philosopher and shogun thinks Christians are pumping shit into their kids heads. Who pumped the shit into your head shogun?

Yanno.......this sounds like a conservative version of Ted Haggard's "Jesus Camp". You remember, the one where a conservative, bi-sexual MARRIED man ran the place and then later got nailed for male prostitutes and meth?

Indoctrination of any kind is problematic in my opinion. And..........it sounds eerily like what Hitler did with the Nazi Youth. I mean.......I thought that one of the things that made this country great was the variety of ideas that were generated by EVERYONE, using whatever experiences they had to build on.

If you have a nation with only 1 way of thinking, and everyone is indoctrinated into believing that way, how long will it be before we ALL become slaves to the state? The corporations are trying to steal this country.

Wonder what scandal is gonna come out of this?

Talk about building a mountain out of a molehill. We just had a mini scandal where several Obama democrats told grade school kids that their personal hero was Chairman Mao, the butcher of China. Now it seems liberal bikers think a Christian orientated conservative summer camp is like the what? ....the Nazi youth? Bikers of all people should be aware of the dangers of throwing the nazi affiliation charge around..

Actually.........I rode independent at first, then I patched for a biker group. Wanna know what? If you patch, your life is no longer yours, you're a part of the machine which answers to whichever part of the machine is the dominant group. Here in Amarillo, it's the Banditos.

After my group got disbanded? I never patched again, nor did I swallow the same old dogma as the others. I like being independent, I like being able to go where I want, when I want.

Yes. This camp is like patching to a motorcycle gang.

Tea Party summer camp doesn't compare to the power of the president's administration. In fact it isn't even in the same league. In '08 we had the temporary "manufacturing czar" Ron Bloom now senior advisor to the treasury secretary tell a group "we kind of agree with Mao that political power comes from the barrel of a gun". .

Sounds like Ron's big on the NRA....

Yanno.......this sounds like a conservative version of Ted Haggard's "Jesus Camp". You remember, the one where a conservative, bi-sexual MARRIED man ran the place and then later got nailed for male prostitutes and meth?

Indoctrination of any kind is problematic in my opinion. And..........it sounds eerily like what Hitler did with the Nazi Youth. I mean.......I thought that one of the things that made this country great was the variety of ideas that were generated by EVERYONE, using whatever experiences they had to build on.

If you have a nation with only 1 way of thinking, and everyone is indoctrinated into believing that way, how long will it be before we ALL become slaves to the state? The corporations are trying to steal this country.

Wonder what scandal is gonna come out of this?

Talk about building a mountain out of a molehill. We just had a mini scandal where several Obama democrats told grade school kids that their personal hero was Chairman Mao, the butcher of China. Now it seems liberal bikers think a Christian orientated conservative summer camp is like the what? ....the Nazi youth? Bikers of all people should be aware of the dangers of throwing the nazi affiliation charge around..

Actually.........I rode independent at first, then I patched for a biker group. Wanna know what? If you patch, your life is no longer yours, you're a part of the machine which answers to whichever part of the machine is the dominant group. Here in Amarillo, it's the Banditos.

After my group got disbanded? I never patched again, nor did I swallow the same old dogma as the others. I like being independent, I like being able to go where I want, when I want.

Yes. This camp is like patching to a motorcycle gang.

So then now you know what it's like to be a Democract Congressman.

Not being able to say or do what you believe. That's what life as a Democrat politician is like.

The same goes for blacks. If they try to be conservative they butt heads with the collective. Or if you're a journalist working for CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, or ABC. How dare you think differently then the Politically Correct Borglike Liberal/Progressive Statists.

Program em while they are young.

YES. Teach them the appropriate morals, values, ideals, and ethics in their youth with the caveat that while they live in YOUR (not their) home, these things are not negotiable. Make them understand that when they become old enough to be on their own, they will be allowed to choose whether these things are what they believe in as well; reminding them that if they choose other morals, values, ideals and ethics to follow that they will no longer be a member of your family.

That's the way I was raised.

Only leftists find the idea of teaching your children right from wrong, moral standards, etc. rather than letting them run wild to be somehow shocking and horrific.

Only leftists find the idea of teaching your children right from wrong, moral standards, etc. rather than letting them run wild to be somehow shocking and horrific.

It IS amazing these days what kids expect they can get away with, and what parents do and don't teach their kids.

It a major dichotomy in some ways. They let the kids run wild but the moment they encounter something or someone different or unusual the parent is right there. I see it in the way most parents deal with their kids seeing me for the first time. Little Johnny is running loose in the grocery store but the moment he starts to ask mom or dad what that is on my face it's suddenly "Come over here. Stand by me. Be quiet. Don't stare." I think that's a pretty sad state of affairs because I actually enjoy explaining what the birthmark is to children. I don't get offended when a 5 year old says.... "Hey, he's got a purple face." or anything like that. They're 5; what the hell else do you expect them to say? But these parents who 30 seconds earlier didn't care if the kids were juggling steak knives are now all concerned about exactly what they're doing the moment they see me.

Great post!!!!!!

The White House communications director says Chairman Mao was her favorite political philosopher and shogun thinks Christians are pumping shit into their kids heads. Who pumped the shit into your head shogun?

I have no dog in the race of what the white house communication directors states about their opinion on philosophy.

however, if we are talking about some retarded ass stone-age superstition that amounts to zombie worship then it's real clear who is pumping what shit into the heads of kids.

But, like I said, I don't really give a shit if you tell your kids that space is made of grape juice since, at the end of the day, your stupidity and failure to raise intelligent kids is no skin off of my nutsack.

any more questions, dick jockey?

You mean like the left do in schools?

Funny how you're so quick to see the demon from the right, while completely ignoring it from the left. Clearly, you have no ability to think for yourself.

Idiot.

Now did I make a leaning statement in "program em while they are young"?
You are projecting yourself into my statement yet again.
ASSumptions.

Yea, you did. By not criticising the left programming kids in schools, you demonstrate a partisan view. Don't try and wiggle around it.... no 'ass-uming' from me. Unless you balance your view, then the view is as stated... you criticize it from one side, but not from the other.

Partisan hack.... and not a very smart one.

proof?

edit: and my views of these camps-obviously the parents should have the right to send their kids there-not disputing that. I do however, think it's sad that the parents have to send their kids to other people (strangers) to teach their kids these morals-as they see them as such vital for their kids to know Are they that lazy-that they can't teach the kids on their own?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back