Tea Party still in the cross-hairs of the NAACP

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Note: I wasn't sure if this belongs in the tea party forum or the race relations forum, but I figure wherever I put it, Gunny will move it to the other. That's just how he rolls. :lol:

NAACP leaders have a message for the members of the "tea party" movement: We're watching you.

The civil rights group has partnered with three liberal media Web sites to form a "tea party tracker" intent on monitoring "racism and other forms of extremism" within the tea party movement.

The online project, which was developed and branded by the NAACP's new media staff, has already drawn strong criticism from tea party supporters, who have said repeatedly that racism plays no role in their movement.

washingtonpost.com

Who is going to watch them and or call them out on their racism I wonder. Few have the stones to do that as the mere talk of it and out comes the race card, in fact, it's getting tougher to move around in some circles without a racial, anti Semitic, sexist or childreeeeen card being thrown.

• Banned
Who is going to watch them and or call them out on their racism I wonder. Few have the stones to do that as the mere talk of it and out comes the race card, in fact, it's getting tougher to move around in some circles without a racial, anti Semitic, sexist or childreeeeen card being thrown.

just keep jerking in the same circles as always and you should be fine. :thup:

Solution, don't act like a racist asshole. I know it is hard for some, but you have nothing to worry about if you don't give them anything to work with.

• Banned
Solution, don't act like a racist asshole. I know it is hard for some, but you have nothing to worry about if you don't give them anything to work with.

So you're not going to go to anymore tea party rallies pretending to be a racist redneck?

So you don't see it?

Go question our relations with Israel and see how long it takes for someone to call you an anti Semite.

Go question affirmative action or welfare or the Tea Parties and see how fast the old race card is dealt.

Talk about SCHIP and someone will invariably say "why do you hate the childreeeeeen"?

It's like a broad brush cluster fuck when discussing these issues and I can only wonder why.

So you're not going to go to anymore tea party rallies pretending to be a racist redneck?

I figure if they have one around here I won't need to. We have a breeding program in this area for racist rednecks.

So you don't see it?

Go question our relations with Israel and see how long it takes for someone to call you an anti Semite.

Go question affirmative action or welfare or the Tea Parties and see how fast the old race card is dealt.

Talk about SCHIP and someone will invariably say "why do you hate the childreeeeeen"?

It's like a broad brush cluster fuck when discussing these issues and I can only wonder why.
I get the affirmative action thing, I have questioned it's usefulness and been called a racist.

I figure if they have one around here I won't need to. We have a breeding program in this area for racist rednecks.

You live in Kentucky? :confused:

Forum List

Back