tea party sponsored bigotry caught on video at muslim fund raising events

blu

Sep 21, 2009

*sigh* and to think they wave american flags as they do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks it's nice to see Americans defending America

I dont see any proof that it's tea party provoked or endorsed. also, Lol @ CAIR...They don't have an agenda at all!

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM

*sigh* and to think they wave american flags as they do it

Um at what point does the actual video show those are tea partiers?

Just saying.....sounds like you have an anti-tea party agenda as I dont see anything to identify anyone as teapartiers in the actual footage.

If im missing it please let me know what time in the vid i should re-watch.

Thanks.

BTW I don't agree with them yelling "go home" at muslim-americans since they are already home.

Last edited:
what were doing there? That was some of the most uncalled for shit I ever seen...

Why would they say Allah was a pervert? Or go home and beat your wife like you do every night? and then say they are there to protect America and the constitution?

what were doing there? That was some of the most uncalled for shit I ever seen...

Why would they say Allah was a pervert? Or go home and beat your wife like you do every night? and then say they are there to protect America and the constitution?

I'm sure it was stemmed from the obvious contradiction of Muslim Law and the Constitution.

I dont see any proof that it's tea party provoked or endorsed. also, Lol @ CAIR...They don't have an agenda at all!

They don't like the tea party and they don't like the speaker, so the speaker was clearly representing the tea party. What further proof do you need?

And I'll ignore your anti-Islam rant regarding CAIR completely.

Honestly I don't know how left wing liberals have enough know-how to wipe their own asses, and I highly suspect they don't.

Thread after thread after thread of silliness.

Forum List

Back