Tea Party Special Projects -- A New Video

Philip

Rookie
Apr 10, 2013
Every since I saw the low number of victories from Tea Party candidates in the 2012 elections, I have been thinking about what the Tea Party community could have done better to turn those results into a landslide. Unless we are able to convince more Americans to vote with the Tea Party, we will never be able to make the sweeping changes that we want and we will see a repeat of the last election.

I believe that the Tea Party have an abundance of People-Power or Manpower, but does not have a mechanism to effectively channel that power into tangible results. To this end, I have come up with the concept of Tea Party Projects. The idea is that EVERYONE who believes in the objectives of the Tea Party has useful skills and talents that can be harnessed to further the objectives of the Tea Party. It uses the concept of e-offices. Even in a year where there are no elections, we still can work on changing the hearts and minds of the voters.

I created a YouTube Video explaining the concept. It you are interested in seeing it, go to:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7WzEQlnTgE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7WzEQlnTgE]Tea Party Special Projects -- A New Idea - YouTube[/ame]

the people have already rejected youre message.

There is no hidden base clamouring to have our government shrank to the size that Grover Norquist can drown it in the tub.

They saw after the 2010 elections what the Tea paty will do while in office.

they didnt like the plan.

rephrase all your ideas all you want.

they are failed ideas the American people already rejected

Every since I saw the low number of victories from Tea Party candidates in the 2012 elections, I have been thinking about what the Tea Party community could have done better to turn those results into a landslide. Unless we are able to convince more Americans to vote with the Tea Party, we will never be able to make the sweeping changes that we want and we will see a repeat of the last election.

I believe that the Tea Party have an abundance of People-Power or Manpower, but does not have a mechanism to effectively channel that power into tangible results. To this end, I have come up with the concept of Tea Party Projects. The idea is that EVERYONE who believes in the objectives of the Tea Party has useful skills and talents that can be harnessed to further the objectives of the Tea Party. It uses the concept of e-offices. Even in a year where there are no elections, we still can work on changing the hearts and minds of the voters.

I created a YouTube Video explaining the concept. It you are interested in seeing it, go to:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7WzEQlnTgE

Good effort, Philip. In matters of Conscience don't let others obstruct your message. Above all else, keep faith. :)

I'm pretty much convinced that if we surreptitiously hired TDM to tape ads against the TEA Party, we could win the White House in 2016 unanimously.

Forum List

Back