Tea Party speaker calls for hanging of Washington senator.

Keep trying? This is the first thread I posted on them, and I only did so because this happened about an hour and half from where I live, and about 15 minutes from where I was born. I have a real problem with someone saying they want to hang MY senator, especially in my neck of the woods.

My post was directed at the whole crowd, not specifically at you.

There's a whole LOT of "well, look at this loony, this invalidates EVERYTHING!" going on concerning the tea party. Except the numbers don't add up.

As I mentioned later, very similar to the dismissals of the anti-war crowd.

I do think the tea parties are not credible, but not because of the crazy. It has to do with the timing. With exception to the original Paulite group, they never had an issue with deficit spending until their party lost the election.

ROFLMNAO...

Where do you people get this crap? The Tea-Party is not protesting a little deficit spending... we're not talkin' a little 10 or 15% overage beyond the budget... we're protesting RUN AWAY SPENDING... SPENDING ON ABSOLUTE NONSENSE...

FOUR TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET WHICH COMES PRINTED WITH ANOTHER TWO TRILLION TO BE SPENT IN DEFICIT BEYOND THAT AND ON NOTHING!

AND THAT IS BEFORE ONE DIME IS ACCOUNTED FOR THE ECONOMY KILLING... FISCAL ABYSS... THE ECONOMIC SINGULARITY OF THE HEALTHCARE ENTITLEMENT!

STFU!

Last edited:
My post was directed at the whole crowd, not specifically at you.

There's a whole LOT of "well, look at this loony, this invalidates EVERYTHING!" going on concerning the tea party. Except the numbers don't add up.

As I mentioned later, very similar to the dismissals of the anti-war crowd.

I do think the tea parties are not credible, but not because of the crazy. It has to do with the timing. With exception to the original Paulite group, they never had an issue with deficit spending until their party lost the election.

ROFLMNAO...

Where do you people get this crap? The Tea-Party is not protesting a little deficit spending... we're not talkin' a little 10 or 15% overage beyond the budget... we're protesting RUN AWAY SPENDING... SPENDING ON ABSOLUTE NONSENSE...

FOUR TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET WHICH COMES PRINTED WITH ANOTHER TWO TRILLION TO BE SPENT IN DEFICIT BEYOND THAT AND ON NOTHING!

AND THAT IS BEFORE ONE DIME IS ACCOUNTED FOR THE HEALTHCARE ENTITLEMENT!

STFU!

Another add to this is there was much outrage toward the bailout Bush proposed. People were on the brink of this movement and the ball was rolling already. When Obama came out with the 2nd bailout proposal they lost their minds. That pushed this tea party thing into full tilt.

Speaking of conservatards...

He is in between appointments.

Does crazy have a political ideology? :lol:

Yes kids... these are the serious players, the high intellects of the USMB Corps of Progressive Intellectuals.

At least what passes for Progressive Intellectuals, these days...

Notice how they strike right at the heart of irrelevancy... Take in that tolerant compassion for the differing ideas of others; feel that level headed, deep insight, on which they expect you to lean when you read their heart-felt, educated assurances...

Yessir... that's mighty deep indeed. Whatever it is...

tai-chi-too-much-emphasis-on-energy.jpg

Last edited:
wow so a crazy person said something crazy and the crazy-loving media jumped on it and reported based on vague reports? definitely sounds worthy of at least 300 replies!

Why would you start off with a such a STUPID remark? I don't want to see anyone hung. And I NEVER said I did. I would love for you to show where you shaped that idea from. Dog, you're way to little of a fish in this pond and you show it every time you respond like a sniveling little college rat. And I'm sorry but you really CAN'T speak for others.

The only thing you said here that had ANY value is that no one should die or be injured for speaking their political beliefs...or any other beliefs for that matter.

However, I would argue that there are some people who get what they deserve due to their ignorance.

Isn't it almost your bed time?

I figured you were trying to justify some stupid remark on the way. No other reason for you to make such remarks. Automatically assuming the way you did and calling us all hypocrites was pretty stupid.

You think people deserve what they get for ignorance? Even if it's not by choice?

:cuckoo:

Isn't it time for you to grow up? It's been what? 45-50 years overdue at least no? :eusa_eh:

Did I call you a hypocrite specifically? No. Did you even think before you typed that shit? No. Which is normal for you. However, it doesn't surprise me that you would ASSUME that I was talking to you. It's normal for someone who is guilty of the accusation to speak up. And if you use the ENTIRE statement I made, I DO believe the SOME people get what they deserve when they do ignorant things. The choice was made when they CHOSE to be ignorant. Now, since you are so thick on reasoning, I will break it down a bit further for you, so that you can maybe wrap your head around the concept...not everyone who acts in ignorance deserves whatever negative outcome they get...sometimes it can be a positive outcome. Some might call that dumb luck...but for most part, bad things happen when people do ignorant things. For example, the ignorant fool who sticks a fork in a live socket deserves to get the hell shocked out of him...unless that person is either uneducated to the point of not knowing what electricity is or perhaps to young.

Of course, I generalize it for the simplicity of the explanation for your benefit alone. But to be a bit more specific, some people are just too ignorant to consider the consequences before they do ignorant things. And they usually pay a heavy price.

To steal a popular phrase from the GREAT BOY KING...

Let me be clear...

I didn't say everyone who is ignorant deserves to die. I said SOME people who do ignorant things deserve what they get.

Fragileegobert has reading comprehension issues and when he cannot make an argument against the actual words YOU type, he makes up a point for you. He wouldn't look so stupid with his habitual strawmen if he had any ability for critical thought.

Forum List

Back