Tea Party Sinking Fast

Sheesh.. So much hate and misguided hope from Democrats...

Signs of desperation, in my book...:lol:

Lumpy, what do you mean?? You could not possibly condone what he said. I hope not anyway.

My post wasn't directed at the article you presented, that Guy in your article is a nut (a pathetic bastard in my opinion) and shouldn't represent anyone, well, accept for other nuts I suppose.

This constant innuendo, "the race card" used by Democrats pisses me off, it's ridiculous and anyone that extrapolates one nut's or a collection of nuts opinions to a whole political party begins to make me question their integrity and fairness. It's dirty and desperate politics that only splits the country and defies reasonable debate.

Thanks for responding, Lumpy dear!!!

The Tea Party is still just as strong as it has been, there just haven't been elections in awhile. Most TPers are busy doing their share to get the economy rolling during the holiday season ... Remember, we are a religious bunch.

Those of us in Wisconson have been busy keeping their man in the Gov seat by turning back every attempt by the dems and unions to topple what they did. For the recond, schools didn't close, teacher were not fired, firemen didn't loose tgeir jobs and the sky is in fact still in place dispite the dems and union assertions to the contrary ... And the budget is fixed ... All it required was for (gasp) government employees to actually pitchin for their healthcare and pension plans ...

All that crying wolf they did .... Sad really that so many could fall for what the dems and union bosses tell them

Dem senators and reps are deciding not to seek reelection ... I wonder why? I mean ... Dems are going to sweep all these lower elections right?

Tea Party is far from dead. Even without saying a word, Dems are dropping out of their local races because they know, even if the fools here don't, that the Tea Party will be out on election day

Have the Tea Party organizations been submitting petitions? I read petitions on the White House website, but none seems to be related to the Tea Party issues, and none looks big. Why? Are they working only through the Congress? Or they are just complaining and showing, but not acting according to the Rule of Law? And why are there not some significant social and economic petitions on the White House website when there are obviously so many social and economic problems?
Why can the Occupy Wall Street activists not send some formal petitions for consideration?

The Tea Party offered no solutions to the problems facing this nation.

Other than their obvious hatred for Obama, liberalism and government, they really didn't stand for much at all.

Other than their obvious hatred for Obama, liberalism and government, they really didn't stand for much at all.

This is what started it all:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQfzXQ6UjA&feature=related]CNBC Rick Santelli goes basaltic on floor of Chicago Merc over housing bailout - YouTube[/ame]

It was all about helping others in trouble. It was about a mortgage bailout. That never happened.

It was also about the election of the first black president. Before he even sat down in the oval office..they went ballistic.

Wow, does this mean Americans are finally waking up to these whiners who have done nothing good for the nation?
It means the reality of the TPM is being realized: in that there was no ‘movement.’ Or if there was such a ‘movement’ it was quickly co-opted by the GOP.

The president’s reelection will also prove problematic for the TPM, as ‘getting rid’ of Oboes was their raisin deter.

Getting rid of Obama is not the original goal of the Tea Party. Shrinking govt is.

Since it has become clear that Obama refuses to curb spending and do the things that are needed to assure this country doesn't go into decline the Tea Party feels getting rid of Obama and removing his expensive wasteful left leaning policies from government. Is the only solution The hardship Obama's EPA is slated to cause in the coming years has to be dealt with. His green policies are nice feel-good ideas but not realistic. We have to take more than how warm and fuzzy we feel inside into account. We simply can't afford his ideas.

Last edited:

You've been listening to too much media spin.

The Tea Party is not the KKK or even as bad as Ron Paul supporters. The Tea Party is simply a backlash to Obama's heavy-handed approach to government.

Your opinion is a byproduct of the Obama Administration's ill-advized war on the Tea Party. Obama chose to pick a fight with millions of American voters. The Tea Party is essentially working Middle Class voters Obama claims to support. He alienated them by calling them "Teabaggers" and calling them racists. If he loses the election he can say that the day he decided to oppose the will of the people, formerly known as the Silent Majority as the day.

The Tea Party is not the KKK or even as bad as Ron Paul supporters. The Tea Party is simply a backlash to Obama's heavy-handed approach to government.

Your opinion is a byproduct of the Obama Administration's ill-advized war on the Tea Party. Obama chose to pick a fight with millions of American voters. The Tea Party is essentially working Middle Class voters Obama claims to support. He alienated them by calling them "Teabaggers" and calling them racists. If he loses the election he can say that the day he decided to oppose the will of the people, formerly known as the Silent Majority as the day.

No it isn't.

The Tea Party started before Obama even did anything. And it was started with a litany of positions that were never part of Obama's agenda. "Tea Baggers" is what they called themselves..

Mortgages were not restructured.
Taxes didn't go up.
Death Panels were not created.

But yeah..Obama is black. So they got one thing right.

Last edited:
Sheesh.. So much hate and misguided hope from Democrats...

Signs of desperation, in my book...:lol:

Lumpy, what do you mean?? You could not possibly condone what he said. I hope not anyway.

My post wasn't directed at the article you presented, that Guy in your article is a nut (a pathetic bastard in my opinion) and shouldn't represent anyone, well, accept for other nuts I suppose.

This constant innuendo, "the race card" used by Democrats pisses me off, it's ridiculous and anyone that extrapolates one nut's or a collection of nuts opinions to a whole political party begins to make me question their integrity and fairness. It's dirty and desperate politics that only splits the country and defies reasonable debate.

It all amounts to Obama calling the GOP the party of dirty air and dirty water.

It's meant for retards.

No it isn't.

The Tea Party started before Obama even did anything. And it was started with a litany of positions that were never part of Obama's agenda. "Tea Baggers" is what they called themselves..

Mortgages were not restructured.
Taxes didn't go up.
Death Panels were not created.

But yeah..Obama is black. So they got one thing right.

Obama passed the Stimulus in the first couple of months of his administration. The Tea Party formed afterwards. It has nothing to do with race.

The takeover of banks and of GM sealed the deal with the Tea Party.

Fear of government is the driving force behind the movement.

Obama's response is the Occupy Wallstreet nonsense.

My understanding of the tea party was to remind the nation, particularly Republicans, about sticking with conservatism. They made a valuable statement that could keep America out of hock and avoid a situation like the one that happened in Greece. Even Democrats are trying not to step on the cracks of overspending.

The Tea Party in my book was an overwhelming success, reminding America it's important to pay the bills on time and reduce the amount the nation owes to other nations.

Sometimes what seems bad in precautionary measures is actually a cure for the cancer of spending beyond our means into the outer limits.

I think it was more about a bunch of not-so-bright political malcontents wanting to prove that screaming louder trumps making sense.

Face it, the "tea party" was not Toros and Trajans. It was Bigrebs.
I only know personally and well one couple who had enthusiasm for the Tea Party, and they are dear people. All I can say is the only category about your post into which they would fit is "none of the above."

And the racially-incendiary someone described above as a tea partier? The "tea party" itself has no racial boundaries, and its leaders denounced racism the last time that frivolous charge against the entire party was raised.

I would consider myself somewhat a Tea Party leaner. I am waiting to see who gets the nomination. Once that happens I expect to bring pressure to bear on them to accept a great deal of the concepts or lose my vote. Of course that will mean compromise, because a repeat of Obama would be the greater of two evils.

My understanding of the tea party was to remind the nation, particularly Republicans, about sticking with conservatism. They made a valuable statement that could keep America out of hock and avoid a situation like the one that happened in Greece. Even Democrats are trying not to step on the cracks of overspending.

The Tea Party in my book was an overwhelming success, reminding America it's important to pay the bills on time and reduce the amount the nation owes to other nations.

Sometimes what seems bad in precautionary measures is actually a cure for the cancer of spending beyond our means into the outer limits.

LMAOROTF (Level Four) Keep up the good work! You can make it to Level 10. PS. I will take the Cancer as I can work with it!

Last edited:
The Tea Party hasn't gone anywhere! They just choose to be active in ways other than shitting in the street.

Hey, I found the tea party, and here is what they have been doing to stay active...

Thanks!

I now have an answer (Video) to explain Creationism Vs. Evolution to the Dumbass
in a non-readable form!

Last edited:
On everything but the size of government, Tea Party supporters are increasingly out of step with most Americans, even many Republicans. Indeed, at the opposite end of the ideological spectrum, today’s Tea Party parallels the anti-Vietnam War movement which rallied behind George S. McGovern in 1972. The McGovernite activists brought energy, but also stridency, to the Democratic Party — repelling moderate voters and damaging the Democratic brand for a generation. By embracing the Tea Party, Republicans risk repeating history.

I have ben saying for some time that the republican party can not win with the TP or without the TP.

they have done it to themselves
to your horror you will see how powerful the tea party movement is after we pick a republican candidate to beat Obama and clean the left out of congress !!!

Forum List

Back