Tea Party: Should They let a sock puppet grab the stearing wheel?

Didn't the democrats let Barry steer the ship? What's the difference?

No. The GOP did. Let's face it, if the GOP hadn't done such a crappy job in governing, there is no way Obama would have won the Democratic nomination.

Yeah, actually, they did Meister Baiter. He steered 'em all the way to 1600 Penn. Ave in Washington DC.

Sarah Palin will run it aground and abandon it just before it hits the beach.

Yeah, actually, they did Meister Baiter. He steered 'em all the way to 1600 Penn. Ave in Washington DC.

Your a dumb ass, A Biker's Bitch. They are both sock puppets, and that's my point. Your just too stupid to know that. But it seems palins stock is on the rise, and barry's is on the wane.
Personally I don't like either one of them for that position. You...your too stupid to know the difference

Your a dumb ass, A Biker's Bitch. They are both sock puppets, and that's my point. Your just too stupid to know that. But it seems palins stock is on the rise, and barry's is on the wane.
Personally I don't like either one of them for that position. You...your too stupid to know the difference

You know Meister Baiter, I was gonna be nice, but you had to go all stupid and shit.......

Listen you cock smoking colon jousting cum dumpster, Sarah Palin is definitely a sock puppet, because she can't put together anything other than bitchy comments. And, if she was an actual sock, I wouldn't even use her for beating off into.

As far as Obama? He's been doing a pretty decent job, at least, when he finally sacked up and showed he has a pair. Caribou Bimbo can't even make it through a softball interview without scribbling shit on her hand.

And, when Obama handed the GOP's asses to them? He did it WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER OR WRITING ON HIS HANDS!

Go ahead goo gobbler, what else ya got?

You know Meister Baiter, I was gonna be nice, but you had to go all stupid and shit.......

Listen you cock smoking colon jousting cum dumpster, Sarah Palin is definitely a sock puppet, because she can't put together anything other than bitchy comments. And, if she was an actual sock, I wouldn't even use her for beating off into.

As far as Obama? He's been doing a pretty decent job, at least, when he finally sacked up and showed he has a pair. Caribou Bimbo can't even make it through a softball interview without scribbling shit on her hand.

And, when Obama handed the GOP's asses to them? He did it WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER OR WRITING ON HIS HANDS!

Go ahead goo gobbler, what else ya got?

A Biker's Bitch.....your really showing how stupid you really are, and I laugh at you.
You have no idea what your talking about, and yet your too stupid to know it. Obama's in over his head, and your such a moron that you don't realize it. :lol:
Tell you what, go down to your local biker bar and assume the position of respect, and open wide. :lol::lol:
sarah= sock puppet
barry= sock puppet
A Biker's Bitch= a stocking puppet

Last edited:
images

Sarah the Quitter may be popular, but that doesn't make her smart, does it?

The Ship of State in the hands of someone popular, but not intellectually qualified.

You guys hurt my feelings talking about my secret sweetie like this... Why not talk about Hillary for awhile and give her a break? For somebody, who is supposed to be a nobody, she sure gathers a lot of comments - both pro and con - where ever she goes. I think it's a toss up. Half of the people love her and half of the people hate her. I think that means that half of the people are really SCARED of her potential. If she was such a "non-player" in the world of politics nobody would be talking about her at all. She's gathering steam and momentum. Watch out! Here she comes...

Meister Bater = dipshit asshole who will swallow anything, even parts that aren't his.

Hey....if ya don't surf, A Biker's Bitch, where did you get those surfer knee's? :lol:

Actually, I do surf. Learned how on the North Shore of Oahu, up around Haliewa.

I also cycle, rollerblade, skydive, martial arts, and work out.

My question for you is, why are you always smiling like a donut?

Meister Bater = dipshit asshole who will swallow anything, even parts that aren't his.

Hey....if ya don't surf, A Biker's Bitch, where did you get those surfer knee's? :lol:

Actually, I do surf. Learned how on the North Shore of Oahu, up around Haliewa.

I also cycle, rollerblade, skydive, martial arts, and work out.

My question for you is, why are you always smiling like a donut?

deflection on your part, why do you always carry a tube of K-Y Jelly with you?

Have a good day.

You guys hurt my feelings talking about my secret sweetie like this... Why not talk about Hillary for awhile and give her a break? For somebody, who is supposed to be a nobody, she sure gathers a lot of comments - both pro and con - where ever she goes. I think it's a toss up. Half of the people love her and half of the people hate her. I think that means that half of the people are really SCARED of her potential. If she was such a "non-player" in the world of politics nobody would be talking about her at all. She's gathering steam and momentum. Watch out! Here she comes...
No one "fears" Sarah the Quitter. Pity, dismissal, refutal, incredulity sure, but never FEAR!

I believe some Conservatives play this "fear" card because that's just the way they rationalize: CRITICISM=FEAR.

Seems you asswipes have allowed a man-child to grab yours.... and day by day things get worse.

Forum List

Back