Tea Party says Boehner failed them

They shouldn't have put their faith in a crony two-party establishment system. Has it ever worked before?

It must take some supernatural amount of short-term memory loss to continue voting in these so-called elections.

They shouldn't have put their faith in a crony two-party establishment system. Has it ever worked before?

It must take some supernatural amount of short-term memory loss to continue voting in these so-called elections.

"if voting changed anything they would make it illegal"

There was no win for Bohner, they want 100 million. Democrats would never give them that. Sorry.

AAAANnnnnndddd Obama wins in 2012. God bless the president and god bless the tea baggers. Dumb shits.

Obama got himself thrown into the briar patch. Smooth move. Brer Rabbit would be proud.

Last edited:
lol the teabaggers are not going to oust their own....
Neocon squish George Hamilton wannabees like Boner are exactly the kind of capitulating weenies that "teabaggers" are seeking to oust.

Though I'm not holding my breath, there may be hope for the GOP yet.

right, keep dreaming, the tea party are the GOP.
this country doesnt want far right ideology.
Yeah, you keep dreaming that there is no opposition to gargantuan gubmint that doesn't exist outside of the current Hegelian political party structure.

G'head.....Keep living that lie.......

Neocon squish George Hamilton wannabees like Boner are exactly the kind of capitulating weenies that "teabaggers" are seeking to oust.

The Tea Party Caucus fell nicely into party line when it came to one of the largest issues they faced since getting elected, the Patriot Act.

lol the teabaggers are not going to oust their own....

Ummmm, we don't seem to want far left ideology either. Go figure.

Yeah, you keep dreaming that there is no opposition to gargantuan gubmint that doesn't exist outside of the current Hegelian political party structure.

G'head.....Keep living that lie.......

oh i know its there but the reality is that group is rather small, uneducated, and promote policies that will never fly with the majority of the nation.

The nation likes its goverment programs, and they dont want them cut either. They want them run better, and to waste less.

you are on the wrong side of the tracks. The right fringe is on that side as well and the world is passing them by.
G'head....Keep overplaying your hand.

define far left for me.. I want to see what you consider far left and if that matches with what the nation thinks.

You define it and I'll tell you if I agree or not.

nope not playing this lawyer shit. I asked you to define it. Last chance then ill just move on.

You started the lawyer shit by demanding I define it. Now you want to change the rules? Yeah right.

Here's a picture of a road, one one side represents the far right ideology on the other you have the far left ideology. Where's the middle? If most decide to drive on the left side OR the right side only does the middle change? Nope, it's still the middle despite what people might claim.

Nice try though.

463387468_df66eb944f.jpg

Ummmm, we don't seem to want far left ideology either. Go figure.

Go figure? Hell, it's obvious; the majority of Americans don't want a planned economy or an unregulated economy - both are radical. Those who want one or the other are on the fringe of contemporary American thought.

They plan to challenge him in the next election.
I'll look for a link, it was just on TV.
Government shutdown 2011: Friday 8 April | World news | guardian.co.uk

<excerpt>
Republican firebrand Michele Bachmann voted against the bill, saying that "the time to fight was now" &#8211; which doesn't agree with her earlier statement about tonight not being the right fight. Oh well, Michele Bachmann didn't get where she is today by worrying about such matters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back