Tea Party Racism

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Whenever the tea party is accused of being racist, the apologists for this band of whiners are up in arms denying reality and asking for proof. More proof below.

Black dialect joke a hit with Ozark Tea Party | Arkansas Blog

Racism today hides behind dog whistle terms, such as Reagan's Cadillac mom (fictional), Gingrich's food stamp comment, Santorum's Freudian mumbles, Romney's welfare comments, and republican ads on welfare reform - that was actually requested by republican governors including Romney. Funny how things change.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2681901
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2689852

"Some 500 were on hand for the Baxter County gathering. The audience included Sen. Missy Irvin (R-ALEC), who sent out a Tweet from the event: "Great rally this afternoon for the Ozark Tea Party in Baxter County. Great job @RichardCaster!" Cook has called on all the Republican politicians in that area to repudiate Ms. Marler. I'd be happy to add the words of any who'd choose to do so. Or defend Marler, for that matter." from above link

'PS — A politician doesn't face much risk telling race jokes in Baxter County, where the population is .2 percent black.'

'PPS — There are more white people on welfare than black people.'

"Because racial privilege cannot be separated from the defense of local liberty in American history, it is no surprise that the state has been seen by many whites - from Oxford Mississippi to Boston Massachusetts - as the enemy of their local liberty." George Shulman

You start out in 2009 by saying "the police acted stupidly" after arresting your black friend but that's not racist.

You have a Supreme Court Justice stating “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life" but that's not racist.

Then you have things like this:

Review & Outlook: Holder's Racial Incitement - WSJ.com

And.....leftists wonder why reasonable people laugh at them.

Whenever the tea party is accused of being racist, the apologists for this band of whiners are up in arms denying reality and asking for proof. More proof below.

Racism today hides behind dog whistle terms, such as Reagan's Cadillac mom (fictional), Gingrich's food stamp comment, Santorum's Freudian mumbles, Romney's welfare comments, and republican ads on welfare reform - that was actually requested by republican governors including Romney. Funny how things change.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2681901
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2689852

"Some 500 were on hand for the Baxter County gathering. The audience included Sen. Missy Irvin (R-ALEC), who sent out a Tweet from the event: "Great rally this afternoon for the Ozark Tea Party in Baxter County. Great job @RichardCaster!" Cook has called on all the Republican politicians in that area to repudiate Ms. Marler. I'd be happy to add the words of any who'd choose to do so. Or defend Marler, for that matter." from above link

'PS — A politician doesn't face much risk telling race jokes in Baxter County, where the population is .2 percent black.'

"Because racial privilege cannot be separated from the defense of local liberty in American history, it is no surprise that the state has been seen by many whites - from Oxford Mississippi to Boston Massachusetts - as the enemy of their local liberty." George Shulman

You're on a fucking roll today, asswipe.
What ya gonna do in November when Obama loses in a landslide? Jump off a fucking building?

What ya gonna do in November when Obama loses in a landslide? Jump off a fucking building?

Maybe not that but absolutely this:

shout-racism1.jpg

So you go to the Ozarks to "prove" that the Tea Party is racist?

Racism in areas like that are due less to any political inclinations, and more due to the fact that poor whites in the area see poor blacks as competition for jobs. Racism is less a founding philosophy and more of a means of making fun of and deumanizing hthe "other guy" competing with you for work at the lumber mill.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"..the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama - a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' as he later put it privately." Harry Reid

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” -- Lyndon B. Johnson

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." --Robert Byrd

That or they will just continue using plays from their failed playbook...Which is to call us all racists because we didnt vote for the community organizor.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"..the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama - a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' as he later put it privately." Harry Reid

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” -- Lyndon B. Johnson

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." --Robert Byrd

1 minute 20 seconds :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM]Barack The Magic Negro - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Black dialect was certainly a hit with democrats when Hillary Clinton did it!

Is there a lame and repetitive award being handed out today? How about you earn that award the same way Obama won the peace prize.....:thup:

You start out in 2009 by saying "the police acted stupidly" after arresting your black friend but that's not racist.

You have a Supreme Court Justice stating “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life" but that's not racist.

Then you have things like this:

Review & Outlook: Holder's Racial Incitement - WSJ.com

And.....leftists wonder why reasonable people laugh at them.

"Typical white woman".

Is there a lame and repetitive award being handed out today? How about you earn that award the same way Obama won the peace prize.....:thup:

Middie is nutz... and possibly working for Amazon. :lol:

you do realize that linguists have recognized the existence of an african-american dialect, right?

of course recognizing facts is racist. Oh that's right that's what the outage concerning the "joke" was all about. Outrage over the truth.

Racism? :eusa_hand:

Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

you do realize that linguists have recognized the existence of an african-american dialect, right?

of course recognizing facts is racist. Oh that's right that's what the outage concerning the "joke" was all about. Outrage over the truth.

english.jpg

Forum List

Back