TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism

No, honey. I called Obama a racist because - in my opinion - he is one. I have legitimate evidence to support that view. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you called me a racist purely because you don't like my opinion of Obama. Can you see how completely and utterly stupid that is? You have no fucking evidence to back up your claim. Moron.

I have NEVER seen evidence that Obama is a racist.

Please show it CG.

Maybe his pastor was a racist, but I have never ever seen him being one and YOU are making this up or you have a skewed view of it..... I am NOT saying this makes YOU a racist, nor do i believe you are a racist CG, but in no way shape or form, do i believe Obama is racist.

Sorry, I'm not gonna keep posting the same crap just time and again just to have the same conversation again and again. It's easy enough to find for yourself. I am a great believer in people finding out for themselves anyway. It means that I'm not influencing their view... Just like I don't accept the 'evidence' that others provide. Racism is subjective... I put together a life time of comments from Obama and I find him to be a racist.

How about telling us in your own words, without links, why you believe Obama is a racist? That should not be too hard...it is your opinion.

But saying it, time again, without understanding why you have taken this stance, is puzzling for me....I have not seen the reasons WHY you think this way CG....only that you do?

Please show it CG.

Maybe his pastor was a racist, but I have never ever seen him being one and YOU are making this up or you have a skewed view of it..... I am NOT saying this makes YOU a racist, nor do i believe you are a racist CG, but in no way shape or form, do i believe Obama is racist.

Sorry, I'm not gonna keep posting the same crap just time and again just to have the same conversation again and again. It's easy enough to find for yourself. I am a great believer in people finding out for themselves anyway. It means that I'm not influencing their view... Just like I don't accept the 'evidence' that others provide. Racism is subjective... I put together a life time of comments from Obama and I find him to be a racist.

How about telling us in your own words, without links, why you believe Obama is a racist? That should not be too hard...it is your opinion.

But saying it, time again, without understanding why you have taken this stance, is puzzling for me....I have not seen the reasons WHY you think this way CG....only that you do?

I find his comments about the white police officer and the black professor - taken as an individual case - concerning but not hard evidence.

I find his comments about his grandmother's 'typical white views' offensive - there are no more 'typical white views' than there are 'typical black views'.

I find his attendance for 20 years at a black liberation church to be not compatible with the views of a non racist. Black liberation churches are notoriously racist.

I find some of his comments in a variety of forums to be questionable - but I cut him some slack on those because he was talking 'off the cuff' and that is not easy when you're talking to the media.

Most disconcerting to me is his attendance at a black liberation church.

Black liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's a few. There are more.... and, when he was running, I googled his church.... their website was utterly racist. Interestingly, it was taken down and re-written.... I kept a screen grab of the original. I do not post it in support simply because it is fairly straightfoward to mock that kind of thing up and therefore I have no way of proving it to be original.

I would encourage you to look for yourself at a variety of his speeches - particularly going back to wayyyyy before the race.

People here seem to be under the impression that there are NO black people at these tea party events. My suggestion to you is to turn off the TV and actually attend one. Not only are blacks attending, they are the main speakers as some events.

Fort Wayne Tea Party Draws a Crowd - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

There are people of every color and political party attending for the simple reason that we are tired of the government spending money that they don't have. Every day people live within a budget. Why can't the governement??????????????

YouTube - White NBC Reporter Confronts Black Man at Tea Party Rally: 'Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?'

There are black confederates too, so the confederacy wasn't racist by your thinking. Token black people aren't the best representatives.

The Blacks at the Teabagger parties are mostly house Negroes looking for attention so on this point I agree with you. Flies in a batch of buttermilk Negro tokens isn't the proof the Teabaggers are free of racism.

I find his comments about the white police officer and the black professor - taken as an individual case - concerning but not hard evidence.

I find his comments about his grandmother's 'typical white views' offensive - there are no more 'typical white views' than there are 'typical black views'.

I find his attendance for 20 years at a black liberation church to be not compatible with the views of a non racist. Black liberation churches are notoriously racist.

I find some of his comments in a variety of forums to be questionable - but I cut him some slack on those because he was talking 'off the cuff' and that is not easy when you're talking to the media.

That's a few. There are more.... and, when he was running, I googled his church.... their website was utterly racist. Interestingly, it was taken down and re-written.... I kept a screen grab of the original. I do not post it in support simply because it is fairly straightfoward to mock that kind of thing up and therefore I have no way of proving it to be original.

I would encourage you to look for yourself at a variety of his speeches - particularly going back to wayyyyy before the race.

B lack liberation theology is not racist, its simply usin g the Bible and the examples in it as examples are sources of empowerment to overcome racism, oppression and prejudice, nothing about it is anti-white or pro-black and almost every black church has elements of black liberation theology within it so by your logic most African Americans are racist. I've sat in black churches and heard these types of sermons, even MLK Jr. made similar sermons to Jeremiah Wright.

People here seem to be under the impression that there are NO black people at these tea party events. My suggestion to you is to turn off the TV and actually attend one. Not only are blacks attending, they are the main speakers as some events.

There are people of every color and political party attending for the simple reason that we are tired of the government spending money that they don't have. Every day people live within a budget. Why can't the governement??????????????

YouTube - White NBC Reporter Confronts Black Man at Tea Party Rally: 'Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?'

There are black confederates too, so the confederacy wasn't racist by your thinking. Token black people aren't the best representatives.

The Blacks at the Teabagger parties are mostly house Negroes looking for attention so on this point I agree with you. Flies in a batch of buttermilk Negro tokens isn't the proof the Teabaggers are free of racism.

What exactly is a "house negro"? And would you be so kind as to name a few of them.

To CG and Flaylo

Why do you both insist on mentioning me for? I have nothing to do with your spats, I like both you and Flaylo, he matches up well with the retards on the far right who troll the forum and can keep them at bay with some balance. You and Flaylo have great chemistry, what I just observed is a black guy who likes white women and vice versa, you both admit it, thats why I think there's some weird quasi-sexual energy involved between you two. Despite that, its entertaining to watch, it feels good having another black guy take some weight off my shoulders.

B lack liberation theology is not racist, its simply usin g the Bible and the examples in it as examples are sources of empowerment to overcome racism, oppression and prejudice, nothing about it is anti-white or pro-black and almost every black church has elements of black liberation theology within it so by your logic most African Americans are racist. I've sat in black churches and heard these types of sermons, even MLK Jr. made similar sermons to Jeremiah Wright.

Bass, would you consider any of these statements to be racist?

1. Commitment to God
"The God of our weary years" will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

2. Commitment to the White Community
The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community. I John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother [or his sister], he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother or sister whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

3. Commitment to the White Family
The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate. Deuteronomy 6:6-8 - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of White have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college. Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor. Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
"It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago." Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce. II Thessalonians 3:7-12 - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labor and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth. I Peter 1:4-7 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

◦Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
◦Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
◦Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
◦So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of White "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White
Community

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions

11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System

12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

To CG and Flaylo

Why do you both insist on mentioning me for? I have nothing to do with your spats, I like both you and Flaylo, he matches up well with the retards on the far right who troll the forum and can keep them at bay with some balance. You and Flaylo have great chemistry, what I just observed is a black guy who likes white women and vice versa, you both admit it, thats why I think there's some weird quasi-sexual energy involved between you two. Despite that, its entertaining to watch, it feels good having another black guy take some weight off my shoulders.

Sorry Charlie. :eusa_angel:

Bass, would you consider any of these statements to be racist?.......

No I do not. White people have made good for themselves by doing the same thing, the only difference is that they did it by stepping on and oppressing others, black liberation theology doesn't teach that.

Last edited:

Bass, would you consider any of these statements to be racist?

1. Commitment to God
"The God of our weary years" will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

2. Commitment to the White Community
The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community. I John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother [or his sister], he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother or sister whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

3. Commitment to the White Family
The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate. Deuteronomy 6:6-8 - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of White have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college. Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor. Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
"It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago." Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce. II Thessalonians 3:7-12 - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labor and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth. I Peter 1:4-7 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

◦Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
◦Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
◦Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
◦So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of White "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White
Community

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions

11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System

12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

No I do not.

Then you are a liar.

"House Negroes", how very small minded of you. So ANY black person who is against massive government over spending is a "house Negroe"?.

Again turn off the boob tube and go to a rally. The people are from EVERY walk of life and EVERY political party. Sure there are some loonies that attend, but the vast majority are there out of concern for this country.

Maybe instead of sitting behind a computer and insulting people you've never met you should try to listen to them.

"House Negroes", how very small minded of you. So ANY black person who is against massive government over spending is a "house Negroe"?.

Again turn off the boob tube and go to a rally. The people are from EVERY walk of life and EVERY political party. Sure there are some loonies that attend, but the vast majority are there out of concern for this country.

Maybe instead of sitting behind a computer and insulting people you've never met you should try to listen to them.

He's yet to define "house negro" per my request. To me that means he obviously has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

Your theory is what?

If this really happened at a Tea Party, why doesn't NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes have this all over the place?

Something tells me this is because the story doesn't hold together. Why or how, I dunno. They've gone wall to wall with stuff less provocative than this and try to foment a scandal, so why don't they here? If it's even the sleightest bit truthy, they'd be going berzerk.

Something doesn't smell right.

I'm going to end this here and now...ALL BLACK (older) PEOPLE ARE PREJUDISED and the reason is because they believe that ALL WHITE (older) PEOPLE ARE PREJUDICED!! CA I am 54 yrs old so you know I have been around the block and back a few times so why beat around the bush. Blacks have been treated bad by White people for a lot of years and it's a scar that has not healed if you get my drift. Personally, I grew up in an all Black neighborhood but I didn't look the part: high yellow, green eyes, long light brown hair with blond streaks. Boy was I ever teased and picked on by Black kids. I'm not complaining about it b/c those were the times back in the '60s and '70s. I've grown from those experiences and used them to help me become a better person. I work in an office where I am the only Black person and I am treated so kindly and loved that I couldn't ask to be anywhere else and these people are not fakes. The people of this country have come a long way and it shows. We still have our differences over a lot of things from who we want to elect as President all the way down to Mayor but at least we have the right to do that, thanks to the Constitution of the United States of America. Even writing on this board we are able to talk to each other in any manner we want to, calling each other idiot and moron. But at the end of the day what has it done to pay our car note, mortgage, put gas in our car. I guess we just need to let off steam. God Bless!!

Last edited:
No, honey. I called Obama a racist because - in my opinion - he is one. I have legitimate evidence to support that view. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you called me a racist purely because you don't like my opinion of Obama. Can you see how completely and utterly stupid that is? You have no fucking evidence to back up your claim. Moron.

Please show it CG.

Fact of the matter is you're a racist because you support the racist Tea Bastard attacks against Obama, you don't care about taxes or the health care bill, you only care about attacking a CINC who happens to be black. Us liberals have never organized an attack against a CINC because of his race.

Forum List

Back