Tea Party Quickly Shrinking

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Tea Party Quickly Shrinking

According to a new CBS/New York Times poll, the Tea Party is losing ground rapidly.

Do you consider yourself to be a supporter of the Tea Party movement, or not?

Yes 18
No 73

The 18 percent who self-identify as Tea Party supporters is at its lowest point, tying the 18 percent who supported it way back in April of 2010, when it was first gaining steam as the Congressional races of last cycle began heating up. The trajectory is interesting: The Times poll shows the Tea Party has had some ups and downs, but it steadily gained supporters as the 2010 campaigns wore on, and peaked with 31 percent of the electorate saying they supported the movement at around the time that the GOP won its massive 2010 victory.

Then its support began to decline, and it then dropped a precipitous eight points from June until today — a period that roughly coincided with the debt ceiling debate.

obamahitler-300x210.jpg

LOL, just KEEP on dreaming

They are there and GROWING with each passing day watching you lefties and this Administration disgusting behavior..

Like November wasn't enough for you, WAIT till Presidential elections 2012

:lol:

And this is A NYslimes/Cb(bullshit)s poll. That should say it ALL folks

Last edited:
I liked the last rally I saw on the tube where there were like 10 people in attendance..2 of which were Republican representatives and 1 Senator.

I liked the last rally I saw on the tube where there were like 10 people in attendance..2 of which were Republican representatives and 1 Senator.

I liked the one where there were about 10 People squeezed under a little volunteer's tent and Bachmann was asking these idiots how she should vote on the teaparty debt bill. :cuckoo:

I liked the one where there were about 10 People squeezed under a little volunteer's tent and Bachmann was asking these idiots how she should vote on the teaparty debt bill. :cuckoo:

Well I know I get a thrill every time I see the Obama speaking to a half filled auditorium.

how bout you?:lol:

Well I know I get a thrill every time I see the Obama speaking to a half filled auditorium.

I love it when he plays to crowds of 200,000 and the Cons get crazy with jealousy.

LOL, just KEEP on dreaming

They are there and GROWING with each passing day watching you lefties and this Administration disgusting behavior..

Like November wasn't enough for you, WAIT till Presidential elections 2012

:lol:

And this is A NYslimes/Cb(bullshit)s poll. That should say it ALL folks

lol

Americawinning.jpg

:thup:

Yeah...

I love it when he plays to crowds of 200,000 and the Cons get crazy with jealousy.

And yet, it's the left who seem awfully concerned about the TEA Parties. Seriously, if they're no threat, why do y'all constantly lie about 'em?

Scared? :lol:

That 18% corresponds to the Tea Party approval right now. For some reason they are being blamed for fucking up the economy

Forum List

Back