Tea Party Putin bans US Chicken.

Tea Party Putin has brought a new edict to the Christian Republic of Tea Party Russia..

Thou shall eat no American Chicken!!!

And he mocks Obama on a screen, the little guy is so tough...........of course he also censors the opposition, thus, he is the new Napolean, though not as smart.

Teabaggers love the Pootin because he's the kind of bully they play on Internet forums.

Tea Party Putin has brought a new edict to the Christian Republic of Tea Party Russia..

Christian huh, you lying fuck?

Shallow, you may be a sociopathic liar, but at least you're stupid as a dog turd. :thup:

Tea Party Putin is a big time Christian.

Like you, NaziRebel.

Onward Christian Soldier, protect the Soviets!

Break out that confederate uniform and the six guns. :D

And he mocks Obama on a screen, the little guy is so tough...........of course he also censors the opposition, thus, he is the new Napolean, though not as smart.

Teabaggers love the Pootin because he's the kind of bully they play on Internet forums.

And he's a judo champ!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxMglj8LuM]'Judo Knight' Putin shows off martial arts skills in wrestling bout - YouTube[/ame]

Is there nothing that Tea Party Putin isn't good at? I mean to the Tea Party. :D

Shallow, you may be a sociopathic liar, but at least you're stupid as a dog turd. :thup:

Like you, NaziRebel.

Putin is just responding to our idiotic leaders sanctions. No big smurf. What I don't get is why on earth our western leaders are fucking with him?

We had no business backing the coup in the Ukraine and setting a civil war in motion. None at all.

No one can give me any answers in my party on why on earth we ever became involved in this bullshit with the Ukraine and the EU.

What's the game?

And as if the interference in Egypt, Libya, Syria and the Ukraine is not enough now we're fucking with Scotland too?

What the hell is going on? Bipartisan rant one more time. Why they hell are we involved in Scotland wanting independence and trying to convince them to stay in the UK?

IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Just like the other countries. Are our insane banty rooster strutting asshole leaders going to sanction Scotland if she secedes?

This is crazy shit.

Last edited:

Like you, NaziRebel.

Putin is just responding to our idiotic leaders sanctions. No big smurf. What I don't get is why on earth our western leaders are fucking with him?

We had no business backing the coup in the Ukraine and setting a civil war in motion. None at all.

No one can give me any answers in my party on why on earth we ever became involved in this bullshit with the Ukraine and the EU.

What's the game?

And as if the interference in Egypt, Libya, Syria and the Ukraine is not enough now we're fucking with Scotland too?

What the hell is going on? Bipartisan rant one more time. Why they hell are we involved in Scotland wanting independence and trying to convince them to stay in the UK?

IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Just like the other countries. Are our insane banty rooster strutting asshole leaders going to sanction Scotland if she secedes?

This is crazy shit.

The Scots need to worry when a US carrier stations in the Irish Sea!

Like you, NaziRebel.

Any body who believes his "baptized in secret" as a child routine needs to come to Florida; some cheap waterfront land for sale here.......................those dirty green humps are just rocks, I swear...............................

Heavens to Betsy!

Russia has banned U.S. poultry imports as part of a decree signed by President Vladimir Putin , the country's veterinary service said Wednesday. Putin earlier signed an order banning or limiting imports of agricultural products from countries which have imposed sanctions on Russia.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/russia-banning-us-poultry-imports-181311259.html

This is damned serious!

:lol:
ubahase5.jpg

Last edited:
I feel bad for the Tea Party Soviets.

They can't take a chicken to the doctor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZezfjWox5s]Sue Lowden's plan to pay for health care? "Bring a chicken to the doctor" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back