Tea Party Predictions for 2013

by Leslie Eastman at Le-gal In-sur-rec-tion blog send this that should drive Lefties up the wall:

Happy New Year!

While I like to look at the past, seeing into the future can be fun (despite the fact I truly struck out prediction-wise this November). Humbled, and a lot less hopeful, I offer my predictions for 2013.

Read 'em @ » Tea Party Predictions for 2013 - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

:eusa_whistle:

I like this one from the list.

4) President Obama will be held totally unaccountable for any major problem. For example, prior to his election, American presidents were routinely branded as responsible for troubles such as embassy burnings and unemployment (no matter what party!). But for some reason, YouTube videomakers, Congress, and Tea Party activists are to blame and will remain so into the foreseeable future!

It's spot on accurate.

We need to continue our efforts to direct the Republican Party toward Conservatism and away from being Democrat-Lite

It's spot on accurate.

We need to continue our efforts to direct the Republican Party toward Conservatism and away from being Democrat-Lite

won't happen

Those in power know that being liberal is how to stay on power.

everyone else is unelectable.

Were you in a coma in 2010? Conservatives won big in 2010, the Republican Establishment beat their backers out of hundreds of million of cash and billion in enterprise value in 2008 and 2012. You think guys like Sheldon Adelson and Stephen Ross are not going to learn what wins and makes a return for them?

It's spot on accurate.

won't happen

Those in power know that being liberal is how to stay on power.

everyone else is unelectable.

Were you in a coma in 2010? Conservatives won big in 2010, the Republican Establishment beat their backers out of hundreds of million of cash and billion in enterprise value in 2008 and 2012. You think guys like Sheldon Adelson and Stephen Ross are not going to learn what wins and makes a return for them?

2014 will make 2010 seem pale by comparison.

Notice how Boehner is already trying to play a conservative role? He's scared to death he's gonna be hunting for a new job next time.

I predict the GOP will take over the majority in the Senate.

Teabaggers will scream for less government spending......just not in the programs that help them

If killing kids with drones is acceptable, then how can we impeach him for anything else. There will be thousands of drones in every state very soon.

by Leslie Eastman at Le-gal In-sur-rec-tion blog send this that should drive Lefties up the wall:

Happy New Year!

While I like to look at the past, seeing into the future can be fun (despite the fact I truly struck out prediction-wise this November). Humbled, and a lot less hopeful, I offer my predictions for 2013.

Read 'em @ » Tea Party Predictions for 2013 - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

:eusa_whistle:

It is exactly as I predicted. The gaggle of angry Americans suffering from collective insanity, willful ignorance and a raw and seething fury over the audacity of a black man being elected President are being thrown under the bus by their cynical Republican saviors. It was always ludicrous to the nth degree that the assclowns, haters, perverts, greedballs and rubber fetus crowd of the Republican base could hope that a re-branding along with the hijacking of a libertarian based pro-American values movement would end up as anything but a mockery. The other day when a few hundred (a generous count from eyewitnesses accounts) pasty white fat old people, a pack of costumed loons dressed up like Captain America or in the ridiculous colonial American garb gathered in the rain to listen to the rancid Rand Paul and moonbat Michelle Bachmann wail in ginned up outrage outside of Congress that the movement had truly jumped the shark. While the majority of the cretins don’t get it yet they are as radioactive as Fukashima and as they have slowly evolved into a gross parody of themselves the only aspiring politicians still attracted to the lamentable overly hyped Astroturf uprising are egomaniacs and charlatans like newly minted champion of the Birthers that is the aggravating and slimy parasite named Donald Trump. I can hardly wait until next year when the greatest freak show on the planet will descend upon the CPAC once again. It’s gonna be the biggest magnet for the deranged since the great angry hordes descended on Pinellas Park to gang rape the brain dead living corpse that was Terri Schiavo. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back