Tea Party Praying for Sen. Byrd to drop Dead, member breaks down on C-Span

You people acted like this during the Clinton years and it resulted in the Murrah Building Bombing by some right wing nut jobs.

Wow, are you fucking stupid. Yeah, conservatives were responsible for the OKC bombing. Just like liberals were responsible for 9/11. Actually they were, but never mind.

McVeigh was a right wing radio listener who hated Clinton and blamed him for doistroying his country.

The Murrah building Bombing was the result of right wing fringe politics.

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political
McVeigh's only known political affiliations were his voter registration with the Republican Party when he lived in Buffalo, New York, and a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military.[11] McVeigh self-identified as a libertarian in a statement that was reported by MSNBC.com and The Washington Post;[12] and while in federal prison, he voted for Libertarian candidate Harry Browne in the 1996 United States presidential election.[13]

You people acted like this during the Clinton years and it resulted in the Murrah Building Bombing by some right wing nut jobs.

Wow, are you fucking stupid. Yeah, conservatives were responsible for the OKC bombing. Just like liberals were responsible for 9/11. Actually they were, but never mind.

McVeigh was a right wing radio listener who hated Clinton and blamed him for doistroying his country.

The Murrah building Bombing was the result of right wing fringe politics.
Geex, what a dope. The OKC bombing was the result of McVeigh committing a crime. I hear he also ate at McDonalds. Maybe you need to blame them too.

It was the result of right wing politics

And Charles Manson was the result of left wing politics. So was the Symbionese Liberation Army. So was the Black Panthers. So was the Weathermen. Ooops, those last two are well represented in the present administration.

What point were you trying to make again, tool?

McVeigh was an Al Qaeda sock puppet. I think he was duped into working for Al Qaeda and I think the Libruls here should feel compassion for him seeing how gullible you all are.

Where's the love?

DW I willl do what you refuse to do.

Those people are assholes if they indeed do say what you say they are saying.

I would tell them that to their faces.

Now will you tell the

Birthers

deathers

Obama is a muslim

we found WMDs

Obama is hitler

Obama is Mao

Obama is a ni&&er

Obama will enslave whites

And so on and so on people who inhabit the tea bag pot that they are assholes?
You still fail to see it.

There are far more people on the left who have done this kind of thing and many who have called for the death of George Bush and Dick Cheney then there are a few nuts in the Tea Party movement.

By far and away, the left has hated the Republicans more then the other way around. The OP wants to paint every fucking person right of Stalin as people who painted these signs at the Tea party rallies.

If that is going to be the standard, it is not going to bod well for the left when every single nut case (and there are thousands of them on the Democratic side) is used as an example of how you feel and what you believe.

So how about we start talking issues instead of taking a few bad apples and trying to apply that to every person in existence?

Apparently you don't buy into the "2 million people" estimates at the Teabagger Convention in Washington?

592_padilla_johndoe2.jpg

John Doe # 2 Sought in connection with the Murray Building and Jose Padilla, a know Al Qaeda associate at the time. Notice anything?

But instead of blaming Al Qaeda BJ Clinton blamed in on people that listen to "hate Radio"

Yeah, good idea.

Isn't it amazing you seem to be the only one privy to John Doe #2 being Jose Padilla....:eusa_whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uxURKIFqU

CALLER: Yeah doctor. Our small tea bag group here in Waycross, we got our vigil together and took Dr. Coburn’s instructions and prayed real hard that Sen. Byrd would either die or couldn’t show up at the vote the other night.

How hard did you pray because I see one of our members was missing this morning. Did it backfire on us? One of our members died? How hard did you pray senator? Did you pray hard enough?
I'm willing to bet those Tea Party people were good Christians too, you betcha! :lol:

Thoughts? Did your Tea Party pray for Democrats to drop dead too?
Wow. The caller actually used the words, Tea Bag Group?

Who is it that uses the term tea bagger?

Yeah, that must be what the Senator was praying for...after all, there is no bias there, right?

We've all heard and have seen posts where right wing cuckoos have wished and prayed for the death of dems, libs and other Americans they disagree with.

the thing is the leftist kooks are outside the DNC and thr right wing kooks are leading the GOP

I'm willing to bet those Tea Party people were good Christians too, you betcha! :lol:

Wow. The caller actually used the words, Tea Bag Group?

Who is it that uses the term tea bagger?

Yeah, that must be what the Senator was praying for...after all, there is no bias there, right?

We've all heard and have seen posts where right wing cuckoos have wished and prayed for the death of dems, libs and other Americans they disagree with.

the thing is the leftist kooks are outside the DNC and thr right wing kooks are leading the GOP

I've seen people on both sides of the aisle do this. Remember the dems wishing death on Bush/republicans constantly....its poor form from anyone regardless of party.

Where is the PROOF of liberals wishing/praying for death upon Republicans?

592_padilla_johndoe2.jpg

John Doe # 2 Sought in connection with the Murray Building and Jose Padilla, a know Al Qaeda associate at the time. Notice anything?

But instead of blaming Al Qaeda BJ Clinton blamed in on people that listen to "hate Radio"

Yeah, good idea.

Isn't it amazing you seem to be the only one privy to John Doe #2 being Jose Padilla....:eusa_whistle:

You were gullible enough to believe that caller was a Conservative instead of what he really was, a Lying Librul so your opinion is worth about as much as a scientific report from University of East Anglia

That was a great faux call in right there.

You gotta love it when people fear a movement so much they try to immitate it in such an obvious and negative way.

OUr little tea bagging.....oops freudian slip there bub.

You seem to have a huge blur between the terms "fear" and "parody" if this is one. Especially when I'm sure plenty of tea party groups did in fact pray for a Senator's death.

And for you to even doubt that would be ignoring some of the people at these rallies.

how....exactly...are you sure that anyone prayed for the death of the Hon. Grand Kleagle Byrd?

CALLER: Yeah doctor. Our small tea bag group here in Waycross, we got our vigil together and took Dr. Coburn’s instructions and prayed real hard that Sen. Byrd would either die or couldn’t show up at the vote the other night.

How hard did you pray because I see one of our members was missing this morning. Did it backfire on us? One of our members died? How hard did you pray senator? Did you pray hard enough?

*yawn*

Grow up.

"Our small Tea Bag group?" "Tea Bag" being the obvious give away here. Just another Liberal Loon feigning outrage and displaying their own astounding dishonesty & hypocrisy. These are the same Liberal Loons who routinely openly wished for many Republicans to drop dead. This caller was obviously a fraud. He used the friggin term "Tea Bag." DUH! Liberals must think everyone is as stupid as they are. Btw,who gives a chit about a former KKK Grand Wizard anyway? Not me.

I have never met a Tea Party member who referred to themselves as a "Tea Bag group." So the caller is clearly just another Liberal Loon trying to feign outrage. So therefore i must call BULL CHIT on this thread!

Forum List

Back