Tea Party Praying for Sen. Byrd to drop Dead, member breaks down on C-Span

DW I willl do what you refuse to do.

Those people are assholes if they indeed do say what you say they are saying.

I would tell them that to their faces.

Now will you tell the

Birthers

deathers

Obama is a muslim

we found WMDs

Obama is hitler

Obama is Mao

Obama is a ni&&er

Obama will enslave whites

And so on and so on people who inhabit the tea bag pot that they are assholes?
You still fail to see it.

There are far more people on the left who have done this kind of thing and many who have called for the death of George Bush and Dick Cheney then there are a few nuts in the Tea Party movement.

By far and away, the left has hated the Republicans more then the other way around. The OP wants to paint every fucking person right of Stalin as people who painted these signs at the Tea party rallies.

If that is going to be the standard, it is not going to bod well for the left when every single nut case (and there are thousands of them on the Democratic side) is used as an example of how you feel and what you believe.

So how about we start talking issues instead of taking a few bad apples and trying to apply that to every person in existence?

Go get the proof of what you claim.

No one was calling for hanging Bush before he was even elected.

It did happen to Obama.

The right is scared shitless of talking out against the crazies.

Lets just remember who blew up the Murrah building

Last edited:
Go get the proof of what you claim.

No one was calling for hanging Bush before he was even elected.

It did happen to Obama.
If you want to spend hours swapping agenda driven videos, by all means. Have at it.

Honestly, if you can't acknowledge that there a nut cases out there without accepting the fact that not everyone who believes as you do is of that stripe, then you are as dishonest as they come.

But have at it.

DW I willl do what you refuse to do.

Those people are assholes if they indeed do say what you say they are saying.

I would tell them that to their faces.

Now will you tell the

Birthers

deathers

Obama is a muslim

we found WMDs

Obama is hitler

Obama is Mao

Obama is a ni&&er

Obama will enslave whites

And so on and so on people who inhabit the tea bag pot that they are assholes?
You still fail to see it.

There are far more people on the left who have done this kind of thing and many who have called for the death of George Bush and Dick Cheney then there are a few nuts in the Tea Party movement.

By far and away, the left has hated the Republicans more then the other way around. The OP wants to paint every fucking person right of Stalin as people who painted these signs at the Tea party rallies.

If that is going to be the standard, it is not going to bod well for the left when every single nut case (and there are thousands of them on the Democratic side) is used as an example of how you feel and what you believe.

So how about we start talking issues instead of taking a few bad apples and trying to apply that to every person in existence?

Absolutely.
Bill Clinton said Bob Dole was "evil." The Left generally sees people who oppose them not as merely differing in their political philosophies but as absolutely evil. They do so because they are so convinced they are right that anyone who disagrees must be not just wrong but "evil." So no amount of obloquy is too much to throw at such people.

You people acted like this during the Clinton years and it resulted in the Murrah Building Bombing by some right wing nut jobs.

Libruls are gullible assholes. LOL

He called himself a "teabagger" and you assholes believed him!

LOL

You're so FUCKING STUPID its hysterical!

I'm ;laughing so hard I'm crying....how can you be so fucking stupid?

You people acted like this during the Clinton years and it resulted in the Murrah Building Bombing by some right wing nut jobs.

592_padilla_johndoe2.jpg

John Doe # 2 Sought in connection with the Murray Building and Jose Padilla, a know Al Qaeda associate at the time. Notice anything?

But instead of blaming Al Qaeda BJ Clinton blamed in on people that listen to "hate Radio"

Yeah, good idea.

"Hi, I'm a Libtard..." LOL Next time I call Talk Radio that's my opening line and I'm going to say how I believe in Global Warming

LOL

"Im a teabagger..." LOL And you idiots fell for it! LOL

Wow, are you fucking stupid. Yeah, conservatives were responsible for the OKC bombing. Just like liberals were responsible for 9/11. Actually they were, but never mind.

I'm going to light a candle at St Patrick's for the Librul because they hatred is eating them alive.

Forum List

Back