Tea Party Pledge

Would you care to give me some FACTS and TRUTHS about Palin that you can PROVE???Be careful, I have actually read her book that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different ASSOCIATED PRESS journalists and if they can't find anything false, I sincerely doubt that YOU can.:lol::lol::lol:

The AP DID find falsehoods in her book...

FACT CHECK: Palin's book goes rogue on some facts
By The Associated Press
November 14, 2009, 8:00AM

Boy they had to some very serious digging to come up with this ,is that all ya got???? I would be interested in seeing Obama's two books fact checked by ANYONE or for that matter the Clinton books fact checked by ANYONE. Of course, that won't happen now will it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh well, I guess they had to show something for putting 11 associated press journalists on this case.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go for it...this is America, land of opportunity...fact check them yourself.

Sarah Palin is a liar without conscience.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by supporting only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Well, so much for the pledge. They have already violated most of the provisions.

I'll ask you these questions since the cowardly Dr. Gregg refuses to.

Who are the "they" that you speak of? And how do you know "they" took the pledge? And if "they" did take the pledge, provide some evidence that they violated it.

What's disappointing is how you still don't get the reason for criticism, is not the pledge itself, but how these bozos are full of shit and don't even follow their pledge. We've already been through it.

Hey stupid! First off you have to prove that each of the "bozos" you're speaking of actually took the pledge and then provide evidence of their hypocrisy. Just for the record who are these "bozos" you speak of?

Hey stupid!!!! I'm still waiting on that proof and the answer to my question!

I'll take your refusal to answer as a concession. And it's painfully obvious to all that you are not a person with integrity but a person that willfully lies.

Now that's funny, here I am asking the self proclaimed doctor legitimate questions, of which he refuses to answer, and he neg reps me and calls me a troll. That is too fucking funny!!! Hey Dr. dumbass, here's some advice, don't make claims you can't prove!

You are a troll, or one of the biggest idiot on earth. nothing that spews off your keyboards is legitimate. Fuck off

I gave you examples, and you blew them off, like a good troll does

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pretty much sums it up to be said after the Pledge of Allegiance at tea party's across the nation.

Tea Party Pledge:

I pledge to never again be complacent and asleep at the wheel while government at the local and national level runs amok with the taxpayer dollar.

I pledge to always keep myself educated on current events and policies that effect the security and prosperity of this country, it's citizens and it's future generations.

I pledge to know the facts, the agenda's, of any and all candidates before I vote.

I pledge to keep our politicians honest by supporting only those who have demonstrated integrity, honor and character in their daily lives.

I pledge to honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States as it was written by our founders.

I pledge to defend the freedom of the United States and of it's citizens with every ounce of my strength, so help me God.

Tea%20Party%203.JPG

I pledge to hold my cup with my pinky extended.

Now that's funny, here I am asking the self proclaimed doctor legitimate questions, of which he refuses to answer, and he neg reps me and calls me a troll. That is too fucking funny!!! Hey Dr. dumbass, here's some advice, don't make claims you can't prove!

You are a troll, or one of the biggest idiot on earth. nothing that spews off your keyboards is legitimate. Fuck off

I gave you examples, and you blew them off, like a good troll does

Yes I'm a troll that asks logical questions to illogical claims, you're the troll that ignores the questions.

And no, you never once answered my questions, I specifially ask you who these so-called "bozos" were and for evidence that they took the pledge along with evidence that they violated said pledge.

So either back up your asinine claims or cease making them and I won't have to make you look like the idiot that you are.

Tea Party Pledge:

I knew that liberals or so called progressives would have a problem with this pledge but then again they have a problem with the United States and hate everything about it.

Forum List

Back