Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

I don't really think Jefferson would have embraced the tea party dude.

laughter.jpg

You're such a fucking retard!

Priceless!

I don't really think Jefferson would have embraced the tea party dude.

laughter.jpg

You're such a fucking retard!

Priceless!

And apparently you don't know your history or what the tea party is today............

Back then, it was a SINGLE UNITED GROUP protesting unfair taxes by England.

Today, it is a WHOLE BUNCH OF DISJOINTED GROUPS protesting taxes they THINK is unfair because of all the GOP rhetoric.

If they actually bothered to check, all those protesting are in the 250,000/yr or more groups.

And that is where the greedy fuckers are.

Have you never read the Constitution?

Do you have a single clue as to why the Constitution supports state militias, a navy and continual funding for that navy but stipulates a standing army, once created, must not be funded for more than two years?

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress

Article I | LII / Legal Information Institute

School me brainiac.:razz:

What the fuck does that^ have to do with the treason clause, genius? Article III confirms that should a scenario such as the unlikely event where some legally formed "militia" (or any other person or organization) decide to turn AGAINST the United States Government, it WILL be treated as an act of treason.

Next?

Hey Chairman Mao, your panties all in a wad about using the federal government to "suppress" that irritating Tea Party movement?

Well, the remedy provided in the Constitution is for Congress to call forth the militia to suppress insurrections.

"To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions"

Now that I have given you such a huge hint, can you explain why the navy is to be funded at all times but any raised army for no more than two years?

Do you even know what we're talking about? The term "militia" as it is referred to in the Constitution does NOT mean the type of "militia" formed as some arm of the Tea Party Movement which intends to raise arms AGAINST the United States Government, which INCLUDES its own military complements. Duh... You keep talking about the Army v. the Navy and their funding. WTF? That has zero to do with the topic at hand.

I didn't realize America was the government.

Oh, and President Thomas Jefferson would disagree with you.

So you think that Jefferson intended the constitutional government he helped form to be eventually, inevitably overthrown by force of arms? And that he welcomed the prospect of that?

Wow, you have a reading comprehension problem. He expected government to attempt to deny the people their liberties and for those same people to inform themselves and take back their liberties.

That was written in the eighteenth century and news media consisted of a few small news papers. Staying informed back then was far more difficult than today. The problem now for those who would distort facts and misinform the masses is the Internet. Jefferson would have approved of youtube, twitter, USMB, and he certainly would have embraced the Tea Party movement since it reminds our rulers that "this people preserve the spirit of resistance".

And I suppose you think the right wing noise machine is pure as driven snow with regard to distortion of facts. Surely you jest.

I wouldn't be trying to channel Jefferson if I were you. He said a lot of things that clearly would upset you. Like this:

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government. (March 31,1809)

Oh Gawd,more hysterical Left Wing "Militia" fear mongering. This is such old & tired fear mongering chit. At this point i'm expecting to see another Ruby Ridge/Waco-type massacre any day now. This is where this kind of fear mongering will take us. Where are all these 'Militia" Boogeymen? The Left Wingers rant about them daily yet no one has ever seen any of these Boogeymen. Bill Clinton and his followers should be very careful with their fear mongering rhetoric because that kind of rhetoric could lead to tragedy. I'm beginning to fear that we will be seeing another unnecessary Ruby Ridge/Waco-like massacre very soon. It's almost like the Left Wingers want this to happen. How sad.

Oh Gawd,more hysterical Left Wing "Militia" fear mongering. This is such old & tired fear mongering chit. At this point i'm expecting to see another Ruby Ridge/Waco-type massacre any day now. This is where this kind of fear mongering will take us. Where are all these 'Militia" Boogeymen? The Left Wingers rant about them daily yet no one has ever seen any of these Boogeymen. Bill Clinton and his followers should be very careful with their fear mongering rhetoric because that kind of rhetoric could lead to tragedy. I'm beginning to fear that we will be seeing another unnecessary Ruby Ridge/Waco-like massacre very soon. It's almost like the Left Wingers want this to happen. How sad.

So you think it's just hysterical fear mongering? Think again.

Hutaree militia arrests point to tripling of militias since 2008 / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

The Hutaree is one of 127 armed militias in the US, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit organization in Montgomery, Ala., that tracks hate groups nationwide. That number has increased 200 percent since 2008, when there were 42, SPLC says.

How about you tell us what YOUR reaction would be if the tables were turned and hundreds of leftist organizations were forming armed militias to go after YOU and YOUR elected representatives. War protesters were protesting THE WAR, period. The incident at WACO had nothing to do with politics. All it's going to take for all out civil war among the privately armed "militias" which are far-right hate organizations intent on bringing down our government and not opposition to some religious organization or a foreign war, is one bullet that will kill one person. If you think that's acceptable, you have my sympathies.

The Hutaree nutters were more like a nutty cult than a "Militia." So why not just call them a Cult? Why call them a "Militia?" The use of the term Militia is being used for political purposes by the Left and that's just plain sad. This kind of rhetoric will only lead to tragedy in my opinion. What is a "Militia" anyway? The Left's definition of that term is pretty vague and selective. This fear mongering stuff is not a good thing for the country. Lets hope the Left tamps their rhetoric down.

These are becoming some very dark & dangerous times for our nation. It seems the Left is willing to label anyone who disagrees with them as being an evil "Militia" Boogeyman. This kind of stuff is not good for our nation.

Then the Tea Party movement, if LibocalypseNow is correct, continues to be a minor joke of a movement on the political landscape. Got that.

These are becoming some very dark & dangerous times for our nation. It seems the Left is willing to label anyone who disagrees with them as being an evil "Militia" Boogeyman. This kind of stuff is not good for our nation.

Of course. it's in the Alinsky playbook.

How "amusing" that the far right is now taking Alinsky's rules for radicals to heart as their own. Hmm, NOT plagiarism but definitely emulation? Who do you think this sounds like today?

Outlining his strategy in organizing Alinsky writes:

"There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoevski said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and change the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution. To bring on this reformation requires that the organizer work inside the system, among not only the middle class but the 40 per cent of American families – more than seventy million people – whose income range from $5,000 to $10,000 a year [in 1971]. They cannot be dismissed by labeling them blue collar or hard hat. They will not continue to be relatively passive and slightly challenging. If we fail to communicate with them, if we don't encourage them to form alliances with us, they will move to the right. Maybe they will anyway, but let's not let it happen by default."

The cons may be following alinksy's rules because they have become a massive fail the last two election cycles and will be this fall.

Last edited:

Yeah, and the Right is willing to label anyone who disagrees with them as being an evil "liberal boogeyman". You're right, this kind of stuff isn't good for our nation.

So why do the righties on this board continually do it?

The whinge fringe do it because they can't win any other way, not realizing this behavior by them is separating them from mainstream Americans.

Where was the outrage about this ?

YouTube - Obama Civilian Security
Obama civilian military(just as powerful, just as strong,just as well funded)

Yeah, the "outrage" wasn't there because anyone with critical thinking skills could easily see what he was speaking about - increasing funding to volunteer programs - not a "civilian national security force".

Eventually you guys are going to realize that all of these "gotcha" moments that you guys make such a big deal about are not winning you supporters.

Ever see the movie "Southland Tales"?

If states have militias, that movie could be a reality.

Legally States are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to have militias and No I do not mean the National Guard. Each State is authorized to have its own Militia with only a portion of it available to be called on by the federal Government. The National Guard is PART of the Army so would fill the part called on for National Services. Leaving every State the RIGHT to form a separate force for IN State use only.

You people really need to learn what is and is not legal.

The STATE...not some group of yahoos.

This thread is ABOUT a STATE organizing a Militia separate from the National Guard, NOT private citizens. But local communities also have the right to form Militias, towns Counties and communities.

Ever see the movie "Southland Tales"?

If states have militias, that movie could be a reality.

Legally States are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to have militias and No I do not mean the National Guard. Each State is authorized to have its own Militia with only a portion of it available to be called on by the federal Government. The National Guard is PART of the Army so would fill the part called on for National Services. Leaving every State the RIGHT to form a separate force for IN State use only.

Operative words.

That is all Oklahoma is talking about. Forming their own in State Militia, not subordinate to the Federal Government but to the State.

Operative words.

That is all Oklahoma is talking about. Forming their own in State Militia, not subordinate to the Federal Government but to the State.

So OK is admitting that they have failed to keep order in their state?
or expect their current system to fail?

Where was the outrage about this ?

YouTube - Obama Civilian Security
Obama civilian military(just as powerful, just as strong,just as well funded)

Yeah, the "outrage" wasn't there because anyone with critical thinking skills could easily see what he was speaking about - increasing funding to volunteer programs - not a "civilian national security force".

Eventually you guys are going to realize that all of these "gotcha" moments that you guys make such a big deal about are not winning you supporters.
Militias are voluntary, by definition.

And if Obammy's brown shirts are truly volunteers, why do they need federal funding?

I guess I'd need to be one of them "critical thinkers" to figger that one out, huh?

Forum List

Back