Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

Operative words.

That is all Oklahoma is talking about. Forming their own in State Militia, not subordinate to the Federal Government but to the State.

So OK is admitting that they have failed to keep order in their state?
or expect their current system to fail?

Trying to low ball the State won't work either. It is solely at the discretion of the individual State whether they authorize a separate militia from the National Guard. Pretending first that it was not a State plan and now trying to pretend it has anything to do with the State being unable to control its borders is simply an attempt to discredit the rights of the States.

Get a real argument.

Where was the outrage about this ?

YouTube - Obama Civilian Security
Obama civilian military(just as powerful, just as strong,just as well funded)

Yeah, the "outrage" wasn't there because anyone with critical thinking skills could easily see what he was speaking about - increasing funding to volunteer programs - not a "civilian national security force".

Eventually you guys are going to realize that all of these "gotcha" moments that you guys make such a big deal about are not winning you supporters.
Militias are voluntary, by definition.

And if Obammy's brown shirts are truly volunteers, why do they need federal funding?

I guess I'd need to be one of them "critical thinkers" to figger that one out, huh?

You know that "Obammy's Brownshirts" don't exist, right?

It's a fantasy.

This thread is the internet version of mass hysteria.

One fool starts a panic and a bunch of other fools jump in and, pretty soon, we got a whole thread full of lefties screaming.

"You guys" are laughable.

These are becoming some very dark & dangerous times for our nation. It seems the Left is willing to label anyone who disagrees with them as being an evil "Militia" Boogeyman. This kind of stuff is not good for our nation.

Of course. it's in the Alinsky playbook.

Says the guy who spent the Bush years calling those who dissented traitors ....

This makes as much sense as the stories about Whites wanting to bring back slavery. It's pretty much a fake conspiracy.

Wonder if a mod will put this thread in the conspiracy category where it belongs.

Hey Mud Drizzle.........it's also on Yahoo news about this.

Matter of fact, I posted the link on the first page of this thread. Nice to see you pay attention dipshit.

Where was the outrage about this ?

YouTube - Obama Civilian Security
Obama civilian military(just as powerful, just as strong,just as well funded)

Yeah, the "outrage" wasn't there because anyone with critical thinking skills could easily see what he was speaking about - increasing funding to volunteer programs - not a "civilian national security force".

Eventually you guys are going to realize that all of these "gotcha" moments that you guys make such a big deal about are not winning you supporters.

And if Obammy's brown shirts are truly volunteers, why do they need federal funding?

I guess I'd need to be one of them "critical thinkers" to figger that one out, huh?

Transportion and living expenses are always covered by government stipend, and even my own travel costs for "volunteering" medical transportation for elders are paid by the State.

Legally States are allowed by the 2nd Amendment to have militias and No I do not mean the National Guard. Each State is authorized to have its own Militia with only a portion of it available to be called on by the federal Government. The National Guard is PART of the Army so would fill the part called on for National Services. Leaving every State the RIGHT to form a separate force for IN State use only.

You people really need to learn what is and is not legal.

Operative words.

That is all Oklahoma is talking about. Forming their own in State Militia, not subordinate to the Federal Government but to the State.

I realize that now, but a bill won't even be introduced until next year, if at all, so what do all those trigger-happy folks do in the meantime is what's troubling.

Some fascinating facts and comments at this site:
'Is It Scary? Sure It Is' -- Tea Partiers Want Oklahoma Militia | TPMMuckraker

You know that "Obammy's Brownshirts" don't exist, right?

It's a fantasy.

ModDude just likes to keep the pot stirred is all.

One fool starts a panic and a bunch of other fools jump in and, pretty soon, we got a whole thread full of lefties screaming.

Sure, armed militias are real funny. But why would you care when you live across the pond?

Ironically, "mass hysteria" was when the YouTube video of Obama announcing the civilian national security corps immediately went viral, and which of course many of those who suffer gullible-itis continue to believe is a "brown-shirted" policy. See Alpha1's Post #17.

This makes as much sense as the stories about Whites wanting to bring back slavery. It's pretty much a fake conspiracy.

Wonder if a mod will put this thread in the conspiracy category where it belongs.

Are you nuts? (Nevermind, I know the answer.) The "story" has been published nationwide.

Man, is there anything that Tea Party isn't doing.

Everybody better run and HIDE they're now forming:eek: , militias.

Like there hasn't been militias around BEFORE.:lol:

Has there ever been militias forming over health care bills? What do we know about militias in America? Is it necessary for the Tea baggers to form a militia? What is forming a militia going to achieve other than a group of angry, confederate flag waving Repub jockeys?

Hey stupid, Oklahoma wasn't a Confederate state. As a matter of fact Oklahoma wasn't even a state of the union until 1907.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back