Tea Party Or OWS Agenda. Which Do You Prefer?

Tea Party or OWS Agenda. Which Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much longer can we afford 'Generation Gimme?' Doesn't look like much longer. We're pretty far in the hole.

How much longer can we afford 'Generation Gimme?' Doesn't look like much longer. We're pretty far in the hole.

The Entitlement Pukes are losing it, and trying to take down everything with them. You reap what you sow. Nothing changes that. :)

There is a reason why the OWS movement is 30X bigger than the Tea Party movement...

Yes, the reason is that there are a whole lot more idiots than there are smart people. I'd say about 30x more.

:lol: Right so all of the Tea Baggers are friggin geniuses huh? Right....:lol:

Need I remind you of the Tea Bagger who said: "Get your government hands off of my Medicare!"

And which ones would that be eh? Got any links or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass?

They both do have legitimate & similar beefs. I'm surprised they dislike each other so much. Is it the two political parties creating this wedge between both Movements?

The Tea Party is just the easily misled RW of the GOP. Cutting spending and their taxes is all they care about. Either NOTHING will happen or the wrong things will be cut.

Newt 2012!

You need to educate yourself. The Tea Party is about fiscal reponsibility, following the Constitution, smaller government, and less taxes. Lots of us have different ideas on how to do those things but the goals are the same.

They both do have legitimate & similar beefs. I'm surprised they dislike each other so much. Is it the two political parties creating this wedge between both Movements?

I cannot disagree more. As a Tea Party memeber I don't find any of the OWS people's beliefs legit, and I don't agree with any of their looney toons demands and ideas. I think I speak for most if not all of the TP.

I cannot disagree more. As a Tea Party memeber I don't find any of the OWS people's beliefs legit, and I don't agree with any of their looney toons demands and ideas. I think I speak for most if not all of the TP.

I hear ya,i was speaking more to what they stood for at the beginning of their Movement. Railing against Government/Wall Street corruption was fine with me. I think a lot of Americans could get behind that. But clearly the Movement has gotten hijacked by 'Generation Gimme' and now it's all about the Entitlement attitude. So they have lost me as a supporter. And i think many Americans feel the same way now.

Here's a good reason why I voted OWS.

U.S. News - Foreclosed homes, empty lots are next 'Occupy' targets

What are the tea party folks doing these days, just out of curiosity?

While i do feel for these people,they have to take responsibility for their own mistakes & failures. This is what i mean about the Entitlement mentality. At some point you have to buck up and admit some of it is your own fault. Blaming anyone but yourself is wrong. And i do see too much of that attitude with these OWS protesters. It's not all the Bank's fault. It's your own fault too.

But i'm actually ok with you being upset with banks. Now take it up with them. Sue them and try to get some money out of them. That's fine with me. But don't demand fellow Taxpayers pay for your mistakes. You bought the home,now you have to deal with the consequences. That's just the way it is. It's called accepting responsibility for your actions. It's something all good parents teach their children. These OWS protesters need to grow up a bit and remember what their parents taught them.

We've seen the aftermath of the TP agenda, they have accomplished nothing except delaying the day that people demand their country back from the bankers. The OWS is young yet and still in a state of flux, their story is still being written. If they can avoid the lobbyists taking them over then they will make history, the good kind.

Here's a good reason why I voted OWS.

U.S. News - Foreclosed homes, empty lots are next 'Occupy' targets

What are the tea party folks doing these days, just out of curiosity?

Well the Tea Party people are trying to get the government to get out of the way so that businesses can prosper and hire people and then people can pay their mortgages.

What are the Occutards doing? trying to get the taxpayer to give them free housing? Oh, and vandalizing property, spreading disease, raping and assaulting women, attacking police, defecating and urinating everywhere, and being racist pigs. yeah that's quite a list of accomplishments. that must be chapter one in the story that's being written.

Last edited:
We've seen the aftermath of the TP agenda, they have accomplished nothing except delaying the day that people demand their country back from the bankers. The OWS is young yet and still in a state of flux, their story is still being written. If they can avoid the lobbyists taking them over then they will make history, the good kind.

Well good luck taking your country back from the Bankers. Seriously,i do wish you luck. But your Banking problems are between you and your Bank. So don't demand all Taxpayers pay for your mistakes and failings. Take it up with your Bank. The Well's run dry. 'Generation Gimme' got to the Well too late.

Well good luck taking your country back from the Bankers. Seriously,i do wish you luck. But your Banking problems are between you and your Bank. So don't demand all Taxpayers pay for your mistakes and failings. Take it up with your Bank. The Well's run dry. 'Generation Gimme' got to the Well too late.

The problem is, that the Big Banks were involved in fraud and predatory lending with 10s of thousands of home buyers. The banks have hundreds of filed cases against them and the ones that went to court in most cases the cases were ruled against them. The fines the banks paid were pennies on the dollar considering the effect the unlawful acts cost to our economy and the hardship that was caused to their victims.

The problem is, that the Big Banks were involved in fraud and predatory lending with 10s of thousands of home buyers. The banks have hundreds of filed cases against them and the ones that went to court in most cases the cases were ruled against them. The fines the banks paid were pennies on the dollar considering the effect the unlawful acts cost to our economy and the hardship that was caused to their victims.

Something Big Government played no part in, right? ;)

Your assumptions about me are funny.

Like i said,i do feel for these people and i hope they can get some relief from the Banks. But it really is between them and their banks. They bought the homes and agreed to the terms. They are partly to blame. The problem with OWS-types is that they refuse to accept their part of the blame. They just wont accept any responsibility. They're not doing what their parents taught them. They're just trying to blame anyone but themselves. And that's what 'Generation Gimme' is all about in a nutshell. But again,if they want to fight the Banks that's cool with me. I have no reason to defend bankers. But leave the Taxpayers out of it.

Last edited:

Like i said,i do feel for these people and i hope they can get some relief from the Banks. But it really is between them and their banks. They bought the homes and agreed to the terms. They are partly to blame. The problem with OWS-types is that they refuse to accept their part of the blame. They just wont accept any responsibility. They're not doing what their parents taught them. They're just trying to blame anyone but themselves. And that's what 'Generation Gimme' is all about in a nutshell. But again,if they want to fight the Banks that's cool with me. I have no reason to defend bankers. But leave the Taxpayers out of it.

Still making assumptions and broad generalizations about something you are not making an effort to really understand, caveat emptor has no place in consumer loans yet here we are writing people off as stupid because they got taken for a ride, The banks knew what they were selling, it's time they were taken to task for their incredible swindle.

Something Big Government played no part in, right? ;)

Of course the whores from both parties in Washington were involved.

Forum List

Back