Tea Party or Main Street: Who Rules?

You progressives can bus union folk into Wisconsin for "show" protests from here until the recall election and that isn't going to change what's happened in the State since Walker took over.

Gov. Walker has erased a 3 billion dollar deficit without raising taxes or laying off teachers, firefighters or cops since taking office...all the while having to deal with Democratic lawmakers who did things like leaving the State so that legislation couldn't be passed. So explain to me why any rational Wisconsinite who ISN'T a hardcore liberal or in a public sector union would want to vote in another Democrat to mess things up again? Sorry, but I can't see it...

I didn't bus anyone, moron. How much tax money did union workers contribute to that state?

A better question, Dick...is how much of the 3 billion dollar deficit the taxpayers of Wisconsin were saddled with was the result of public sector union giveaways by liberal politicians voted into office with public sector union dues?

And if you think that the public sector unions AREN'T busing in people for these staged protests then you're about as naive as they come. Wisconsin is Waterloo for public sector unions. If Walker isn't ousted and continues to fix the State's finances as he has...then what's happened in Wisconsin will spread to other states. You're seeing a full court press by the unions to oust Walker because they know if they don't that they're about to lose their control over legislatures throughout the country.

More than 23%?

As I said when you pay the same percentage as me maybe then maybe I'll listen to you

noyb?

So much less huh?

It's OK with people like you that others pay more as long as you don't.

To your question - NO

To your second question - you dont know "people like me," but when you sit in your house ranting and foaming everyday about "people like me" it's your imaginary paranoia attacking your quality of life.

So much less huh?

To your question - NO

To your second question - you dont know "people like me," but when you sit in your house ranting and foaming everyday about "people like me" it's your imaginary paranoia attacking your quality of life.

It's not imaginary.

The fact that the government believes it is entitled to a larger percentage of my money than yours is a direct attack on me.

So much less huh?

To your question - NO

It's not imaginary.

The fact that the government believes it is entitled to a larger percentage of my money than yours is a direct attack on me.

You dnt know your percentage of money compared to mine.

and if you conmsider it a direct "attack," get off your duff and run for office or run for someone running for office, the way you're supposed to if you have such a grievance that you cant live with it.

or....just sit on a messageboard and complain about it like you do. nosey nancy

To your question - NO

It's not imaginary.

and if you conmsider it a direct "attack," get off your duff and run for office or run for someone running for office, the way you're supposed to if you have such a grievance that you cant live with it.

You have no idea how involved i am in politics do you?

At least I have the balls to tell you what my actual federal income tax rate was this year.

But you like most people probably have no clue what you paid in.

It's not imaginary.

At least I have the balls to tell you what my actual federal income tax rate was this year.

it doesnt take "balls" to tell some random internet user your tax rate.

i hope you're not too involved, you have an unga bunga gym locker room type personality. no thanks.

i hope you're not too involved, you have an unga bunga gym locker room type personality. no thanks.

I don't hang around in locker rooms. Most grown ups don't.

And only idiots pay for gym memberships.

This is a good snap-shot of your personality.

Always dividing people, labelling who's the idiots, complaining, bitching, complaining, bitching about the "others."

fuckin do you, ya negative nosey nancy

This is a good snap-shot of your personality.

Always dividing people, labelling who's the idiots, complaining, bitching, complaining, bitching about the "others."

fuckin do you, ya negative nosey nancy

funny how people think who they are more entitled to my money than I am are the good guys in your little sheep mind.

And yes I have opinions about people who waste money especially when those same people whine that others don't pay enough in taxes.

Who is behind the assault on the US middle class?

"While Walker's assault on his state's public employees' labor rights is the most visible assault on the middle class, conservative governments across the country are waging similar campaigns.

Right, reducing the burden of taxes is an assault on the middle class. At least you have found love, my friend. "Oh, when I look into your deep loving eyes, I am in bliss, my beloved government..."
Do you prefer being screwed by the rich?

The Governor of Michigan is cutting $1.2 billion from schools, universities and local government as well as asking for $180 million in concessions from public employees while at the same time giving $1.8 billion in tax cuts to businesses.

Are you enamored of Wall Street?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/09/u...is-it-safe-to-spend-again.html?pagewanted=all

Budget surplus: ‘For Michigan, we cheer for Michigan’ - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

you have your money, and your government is funded by what youve been required to pay. don't like it? move or change it. there's no good guys and bad guys, just differing opinions.

want bad guys? politicians.

your fellow americans who share different views than you are no less important than you are.

you have your money, and your government is funded by what youve been required to pay. don't like it? move or change it. there's no good guys and bad guys, just differing opinions.

your fellow americans who share different views than you are no less important than you are.

I have no regard for those who believe they have more of a right to what's mine than I do.

I have no regard for those who believe they have more of a right to what's mine than I do.

infrastructure is not yours.

you have to use it.

you have to pay for it.

the m oney, is not yours, by law. deal with it.

My government is a bloated, inefficent entity largely being run by total incompetents. There ARE good guys and bad guys. The bad guys are the ones who spend our tax dollars like it's "someone elses money"...the good guys are the ones who spend our tax dollars like it came out of "their" pocket.

You progressives can bus union folk into Wisconsin for "show" protests from here until the recall election and that isn't going to change what's happened in the State since Walker took over.

Gov. Walker has erased a 3 billion dollar deficit without raising taxes or laying off teachers, firefighters or cops since taking office...all the while having to deal with Democratic lawmakers who did things like leaving the State so that legislation couldn't be passed. So explain to me why any rational Wisconsinite who ISN'T a hardcore liberal or in a public sector union would want to vote in another Democrat to mess things up again? Sorry, but I can't see it...
Scott Walker is TOAST! He knows it, the RepubliCON$ knows it, and you, in your guys, knows it. Stop whining already. :cuckoo:

Scott Walker is TOAST! He knows it, the RepubliCON$ knows it, and you, in your guys, knows it. Stop whining already. :cuckoo:

You gotta stop watching MSNBC, Marc...

How do you figure Walker is toast? The Democrats had a hard time even convincing anyone to run against him. He's managed to eliminate a 3 billion dollar deficit left to him by his Democratic predecessor, not lay off teachers, firefighters or police and not raise taxes. Wisconsin is projected to have a budget surplus this year.

So you REALLY think that the average Wisconsin voter is going to put the idiots who got them into that 3 billion dollar hole back in power? Sorry, but I don't see it.

infrastructure is not yours.

you have to use it.

you have to pay for it.

the m oney, is not yours, by law. deal with it.

I do pay to use it

I also pay for other people to use it and according to you I'm supposed to like it?

Enjoy your free ride while you can little sheep sooner or later you're going to be dinner.

Right, reducing the burden of taxes is an assault on the middle class. At least you have found love, my friend. "Oh, when I look into your deep loving eyes, I am in bliss, my beloved government..."
Do you prefer being screwed by the rich?

The Governor of Michigan is cutting $1.2 billion from schools, universities and local government as well as asking for $180 million in concessions from public employees while at the same time giving $1.8 billion in tax cuts to businesses.

Are you enamored of Wall Street?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/09/u...is-it-safe-to-spend-again.html?pagewanted=all

Budget surplus: ‘For Michigan, we cheer for Michigan’ - PostPartisan - The Washington Post
Forty years ago, Michigan's 1% earned 8% of Michigan's aggregate income.
Today they earn 23% thanks largely to tax breaks and trade policies that have out-sourced millions of middle-class Michigan jobs to China.
Even that increase in inequality isn't sufficient for some conservatives:

"If you’re poor and live in Michigan, you just can’t catch a break from the current Republican administration under Gov. Rick Snyder (R-MI). Beginning next month, many Michigan residents on food stamps will lose their benefits under a new law that tightens eligibility requirements.

"Seizing on any excuse to kick people out of the program, Republicans have mandated that recipients’ assets be scrutinized, in addition to their income, which has traditionally been the only measure that was considered when deciding eligibility. People with cars worth over $15,000 could be disqualified..."

Got A Car? Michigan GOP Thinks You're Too Rich To Qualify For Food Stamps | ThinkProgress

Forum List

Back