Tea Party nut case from Oregon

Oregon is one the weirdest states I ever visited. I should know since I own property there by something called "gold beach". That place is full of nutcases from both sides of the political fence.

Very true.
I read some where that Oregon has the most registered Aryan Nation member or KKK(I will have to google), along with people on the far left.
It is the same thing with Washington State.

Oregon is one the weirdest states I ever visited. I should know since I own property there by something called "gold beach". That place is full of nutcases from both sides of the political fence.

It's weird because it's run by a handful of extreme liberals who live in the cities, who get to make dumbass decisions for the rest of the state. The result is that all industry has been shut down and unless you live in the city, you have an extremely hard time making a living.

I'm a lifelong Oregonian, third generation.

Gold Beach is on the southern coast. The Rogue river enters the ocean there.

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYgeRiaOfC0[/ame]

Even a blind squirrel....

To be honest, I've come to find that phrase just seems more of a excuse to not give someone credit for something they did right that you cannot disagree with at all. Better off just giving them credit for it.

For example, why I don't agree with most of Dubya's policy, there are some things that I agreed with that I'm willing to give him credit for that he did in eight years. Obviously, the more things he does the more I'd have a chance to agree with.

It's rare in Congress for somebody to vote the same on every single issue either party line or ideologically.

Even a blind squirrel....

To be honest, I've come to find that phrase just seems more of a excuse to not give someone credit for something they did right that you cannot disagree with at all. Better off just giving them credit for it.

For example, why I don't agree with most of Dubya's policy, there are some things that I agreed with that I'm willing to give him credit for that he did in eight years. Obviously, the more things he does the more I'd have a chance to agree with.

It's rare in Congress for somebody to vote the same on every single issue either party line or ideologically.

In deFazio's case, the squirrel needs a seeing eye Chihuahua. Srsly.

The Tea Party is full of nut cases, and they are taking over the Republican Party.

It would be funny, if it weren't so tragic.

Forum List

Back