Tea Party Nazis! They will vote...will you?

who is the narrow minded asshole who negged this poster on his one and only post? you didnt reply you just negged the poster.....a prime example of tea partying thinking, if you ask me..

Is this the Democrats last minute scare tactic. What an epic fail. Calling people Nazis because they hold a different political view is mindless stupidity.

who is the narrow minded asshole who negged this poster on his one and only post? you didnt reply you just negged the poster.....a prime example of tea partying thinking, if you ask me..

Me. I negged him. I always neg people who use the 'Nazi' card. I don't care if it's their first post or last post. Calling people Nazis because they disagree with your politics is pathetic and that poster may as well learn what happens from the get go.

nazi is about as offensive today as fag is....used too broadly and too loosely to take seriously.....it does not matter what you are called ...it matters what you answer to.

nazi is about as offensive today as fag is....used too broadly and too loosely to take seriously.....it does not matter what you are called ...it matters what you answer to.

It matters to me. And not because I support the TEA Parties. It matters because I've visited the Concentration Camps, I've walked the beaches at Normandy. I've seen what the Nazis did. Comparing anyone - of any political persuasion - to Nazis just for scare tactics is offensive. It is offensive to the millions who died under that murderous regime. Some of us take that a tad seriously. That doesn't make us wrong. And anyone who reps someone for calling other people Nazis has no concept of the reality of that regime.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm here - can't get rid of me THAT easily!
In normal discourse, true, it's not proper to pull the Nazi card - however, where the Tea PArty is concerned, they have been screaming Nazi and Communist in the same breath for so long, it's time to put it back into the proper context - Nazis= extremist right wing people's movement led and dominated by demagogues, Tea Party= extremist right wing people's movement led and dominated by demagogues...Hmm...the shoe fits...

Apparently some people approve of the Nazi card. Interesting.

bull fucking shit.....apparently some people use their rep power instead of replying to the poster....

I replied. I just didn't to it to your timeline. That apparently is a bigger issue for you than someone referring to others as Nazis. That's fine. Different priorities for different people. I have different standards.

Apparently some people approve of the Nazi card. Interesting.

bull fucking shit.....apparently some people use their rep power instead of replying to the poster....

I replied. I just didn't to it to your timeline. That apparently is a bigger issue for you than someone referring to others as Nazis. That's fine. Different priorities for different people. I have different standards.

Are you a victim of domestic violence?

Are you a victim of domestic violence?

Shut up, pussy.

Pale Rider
face-Proboscis-Monkey.jpg

In normal discourse, true, it's not proper to pull the Nazi card - however, where the Tea PArty is concerned, they have been screaming Nazi and Communist in the same breath for so long, it's time to put it back into the proper context - Nazis= extremist right wing people's movement led and dominated by demagogues, Tea Party= extremist right wing people's movement led and dominated by demagogues...Hmm...the shoe fits...
Negged.

My neg rep comment: "Gosh, you're not very bright."

Thanks for confirming.

I despise people who use that label just because they disagree with another person's politics. You let me know how many millions the TEA Party (who are a political movement and not even a political party, you fucking moron)... let me know when they've set up death camps and slaughtered millions of innocent people.

You're an mindless minion of the left. You are dismissed as not worthy of any further serious response.

Forum List

Back