Tea Party Nation: "We Must Stand With The Bachmanns"

I can't find much info on the "tea party nation" - they appear to be a splinter group from the tea party, maybe just a couple guys with a website. The actual tea party takes no position on homosexuals.

Bachmann getting the GOP nomination would be good news for Democrats.

The Tea Party brought the Democrats a lot of good news on election day last November.

If the Tea Party represents your interests, vote for their candidates.

Evidently the Tea Party represents a lot of American's interests. They tossed out a lot of democrats last November, and there is no reason to think with the economy and the unpopularity of this President that they can't do it again in 2012.

I can't find much info on the "tea party nation" - they appear to be a splinter group from the tea party, maybe just a couple guys with a website. The actual tea party takes no position on homosexuals.

There is no such thing as the "actual" or "real" tea party.

Uh....er.........OK.......... :cuckoo:

Isn't that the whole point? That it's not some centrally controlled organization, but instead a large number of independent, autonomous, local groups?

Isn't that the whole point? That it's not some centrally controlled organization, but instead a large number of independent, autonomous, local groups?

That's suppose to be the point. Patrick just has reading comprehension issues and clearly doesn't want to admit he messed up at this point. Probably because he believes that only Liberals make mistakes.

There is no such thing as the "actual" or "real" tea party.

So then the leftwing defamation technique is - search till you find some hanger on nutcase, or some micro group which is trying to hijack it for their own unrelated purposes, and give them lots of publicity in order to defame the large majority who have no interest in the homosexual issue. That way, the REAL issue, lunatic out-of-control spending and debt is discredited.

Damn, first the story against muslims, now these guys are against the gays. Who is next? Mexicans...oh wait.

So then the leftwing defamation technique is - search till you find some hanger on nutcase, or some micro group which is trying to hijack it for their own unrelated purposes, and give them lots of publicity in order to defame the large majority who have no interest in the homosexual issue. That way, the REAL issue, lunatic out-of-control spending and debt is discredited.

I didn't realize Sarah Palin was a leftwinger. Or do you forget when Sarah Palin was their keynote speaker at their convention last February?

Prove to me that "the large majority" of "tea party" members have no interest in "the homosexual issue".

Prove to me that "the large majority" of "tea party" members have no interest in "the homosexual issue".

You are asking me to prove a negative? You are the one making the smear - you prove that they DO.

So what? Americans stand with who they want. Besides,it's not like the current people running the Country are doing such a bang-up job. Things are pretty bad for Americans right now. Bachmann's ok. And she probably has more experience & credibility than the inexperienced "Community Organizer" in there now. Nothing wrong with supporting her. Go for it.

You are asking me to prove a negative? You are the one making the smear - you prove that they DO.

What "smear" have I made?

I think you might be missing my point here.

Another stupid "I Hate Bachmann" Post. Yea like the current worms running the country are doing such a great job. Bachmann really is more credible than the inexperienced Community Organizer in there right now. She would definitely be a big improvement. There's no shame in standing with her. I seriously doubt she could do worse than the freak in there now. Go Bachmann!

The OP is a standard defamation - the tea party takes no position on gay rights, and Bachman's husband isn't running for office.

poor braindead loon...

let me explain defamation as a legal term.... i'll speak slowly and in small words so you can undrstand... well, maybe... though i know it's a long shot.

defamation starts with it being UNTRUE. an OPINION is not defamation. And public figures have less protection even if something were untrue as it would need ACTUAL malice. In case malice is too big a word, for legal purposes, actual malice is when you don't much care if something is true or not...

now really, i have to wonder what board you were tossed off of to bring you to our humble enclave. their gain is our loss. :cuckoo:

The OP is a standard defamation - the tea party takes no position on gay rights, and Bachman's husband isn't running for office.

poor braindead loon...

let me explain defamation as a legal term.... i'll speak slowly and in small words so you can undrstand... well, maybe... though i know it's a long shot.

defamation starts with it being UNTRUE. an OPINION is not defamation. And public figures have less protection even if something were untrue as it would need ACTUAL malice. In case malice is too big a word, for legal purposes, actual malice is when you don't much care if something is true or not...

now really, i have to wonder what board you were tossed off of to bring you to our humble enclave. their gain is our loss. :cuckoo:

Same bologna, different bread... ZZZzzzz Who's got the mustard? :lol:

Forum List

Back