Tea party movement's leader in Georgia

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Jenny Beth Martin.
Bankrupts on 700K worth of debt and this is their leader.
What a great role model for leadership there.
Unfortunately, this represents the majority of that crowd. They do not work hard at much of anything, have so much free time they can attend rallies and are more dysfunctional than the current GOP.

Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Leader, Says Movement Has 'No Place For' Racist Behavior

Lee Martin took out loans and used credit cards to try to keep Indwell operating, she said. In 2008, he filed for bankruptcy, with tax debts alone of more than $680,000.

By filing for bankruptcy, the Martins avoided paying debts to some creditors. They still owe the IRS and state.

These days, her husband repairs computers. As head of the Tea Party Patriots, Martin draws a monthly salary of about $6,000. “I didn’t start this to get a job,” she said.

The house is gone; so are the Navigators. The Martins bought a $2,100 heap, which recently broke down. Last week, they started getting around in a $27-a-day rental car.

Jenny Beth Martin: The head ?Tea Party Patriot | ajc.com

Wait a second. She gets 6 thou a month? That's like 72 thou a year AND her husband works? And they can't afford what? They must make well over a hundred thousand a year.

WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenny Beth Martin.
Unfortunately, this represents the majority of that crowd. They do not work hard at much of anything, have so much free time they can attend rallies and are more dysfunctional than the current GOP.

Thomas Jefferson filed for bankruptcy three separate occasions. I guess he'd be part of the Tea Party as well.

Jenny Beth Martin.

Thomas Jefferson filed for bankruptcy three separate occasions. I guess he'd be part of the Tea Party as well.

Nope, Jefferson was a liberal. Instead of paying his bills he ran up debts to buy expensive wine and have work done on his property. Sounds familiar.
Jefferson stiffed most everyone that worked on his property. Since he owned slaves and had them work for free, that sense of entitlement and arrogance made him believe he should get something for nothing from everyone.

Jenny Beth Martin.

Teabaggers are the epitome of "Great Americans". They never do anything wrong and are pure as the falling snow.

Therefore, this must be LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!

/sarcasm.

Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Leader, Says Movement Has 'No Place For' Racist Behavior

Lee Martin took out loans and used credit cards to try to keep Indwell operating, she said. In 2008, he filed for bankruptcy, with tax debts alone of more than $680,000.

By filing for bankruptcy, the Martins avoided paying debts to some creditors. They still owe the IRS and state.

These days, her husband repairs computers. As head of the Tea Party Patriots, Martin draws a monthly salary of about $6,000. “I didn’t start this to get a job,” she said.

The house is gone; so are the Navigators. The Martins bought a $2,100 heap, which recently broke down. Last week, they started getting around in a $27-a-day rental car.

Wait a second. She gets 6 thou a month? That's like 72 thou a year AND her husband works? And they can't afford what? They must make well over a hundred thousand a year.

WTF?

Here's some fucking irony. The GOP activists (aka teabaggers) support a party that passed a bankruptcy bill that is going to make their bankruptcy more difficult.

Useful idiots.

WTF?

Here's some fucking irony. The GOP activists (aka teabaggers) support a party that passed a bankruptcy bill that is going to make their bankruptcy more difficult.

Useful idiots.

Too ba for your case a large number of self identified tea party members are Democrats or independents.
FAIL. No porridge for you.

Jenny Beth Martin.

Teabaggers are the epitome of "Great Americans". They never do anything wrong and are pure as the falling snow.

Therefore, this must be LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!

/sarcasm.

:eusa_whistle:

WTF?

Useful idiots.

Too ba for your case a large number of self identified tea party members are Democrats or independents.

Bullshit that has been refuted time and again.

If the teabaggers are just rife with DEMs and Independents, why are they running in GOP primaries?

Useful idiots.

Bullshit that has been refuted time and again.

If the teabaggers are just rife with DEMs and Independents, why are they running in GOP primaries?

Facts really suck
Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

Jenny Beth Martin.

I have never heard of this person, but I guess as Rdean posted the link from the AJC, because the AJC said it, it must be true, the Liberal Rag, AJC is not even worth lighting my campfires with!

Here is a link to the GA Tea Party Movement, could not find the Martin Lady associated with them.

Be sure to read up on Herman Cain, he is Black, so I guess everyone in the Movement is not prejudice :lol:

Georgia Tea Party Patriots

It is funny how everyone says there is a leader, yesterday it was someone else, the real leader is the Individual, see this link

I Am The Tea Party Leader Videos | I Am The Tea Party Leader

Forum List

Back