Tea Party Movement Becoming the "Vote Our Way or We Shoot You" Party?

absolutely none if you live in Nebraska, Nevada, or Massachussets or Fla.. :lol::lol:

None of your rights have been taken away.
drink a lotta koolaid?
391181728v2147483647_350x350_Front.jpg

There most certainly was except that more of it was coming from the left at that time. Hell, there has been a movement in Vermont to secede for a few years now.

The American people are nothing to close to being as free as we were 100 years ago. In fact, that we even consider all the shit we put up with from the government as living free today is an example of how much we've lost our way.

There were plenty on the left pissed off about Bush but I didn't hear nearly as much in terms of seceding or going to arms. Only ones I heard talking about the armed revolution were the truthers and they're always like that.

Just sayin.

As for your second statement, that can be debatable.

That's because you on the left are in the extreme minority, only 20% of the population adheres to your agenda. The history of the tea party.

1. The bank bailouts.
2. The mortgage meltdown.
3. The ever increasing deficit.
4. The no stimulus stimulus bill 787 billion dollars that no- one read before they signed it.
Remember Obama's promise all legislation will be on-line for 3 days before anything is signed so that the American people will know what's going on. That didn't happen. BTW, it's not creating any jobs in the private sector, more money went to the arts and humanities than it did to small business which employs 76% of Americans. Obama stated,unemployment will not go above 8% if this is enacted, it's at 10% now and in reality around 17.2% when you consider the people who have given up looking or are working at part time jobs.
5. I will sign no bill with ear marks- he signed the Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks, one that Bush refused to sign and the democratic congress and senate held over for their guy to sign. BTW- He signed this without blinking an eyelash.
6. He signed this year's omnibus bill with 5,000 earmarks.
7. I will cross the aile and be bi-partisan- he has locked out all Republicans on the economy and healthcare debates. There will be a new tone in Washington, yes there is a new tone, a much worse tone.
5. The health care reform. 8-9 different times during the campaign and now on U-Tube-Obama stated. all of the negotiations will be shown on C-Span. Even the C-Span CEO has reminded him of that promise and he still has not kept it.
6. The whoring of democrat senators and selling their votes, the corn husker kick back, the louisianna purchase, the Florida deal.

You wonder why the tea party's??? Do you need more? because I have more.

Last edited:
That's because you on the left are in the extreme minority, only 20% of the population adheres to your agenda. The history of the tea party.

1. The bank bailouts.
4. The no stimulus stimulus bill 787 billion dollars that no- one read before they signed it.
Remember Obama's promise all legislation will be on-line for 3 days before anything is signed so that the American people will know what's going on. That didn't happen. BTW, it's not creating any jobs in the private sector, more money went to the arts and humanities than it did to small business which employs 76% of Americans. Obama stated,unemployment will not go above 8% if this is enacted, it's at 10% now and in reality around 17.2% when you consider the people who have given up looking or are working at part time jobs.
5. I will sign no bill with ear marks- he signed the Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks, one that Bush refused to sign and the democratic congress and senate held over for their guy to sign. BTW- He signed this without blinking an eyelash.
7. I will cross the aile and be bi-partisan- he has locked out all Republicans on the economy and healthcare debates. There will be a new tone in Washington, yes there is a new tone, a much worse tone.
5. The health care reform. 8-9 different times on U-Tube-Obama stated. all of the negotiations will be shown on C-Span. Even the C-Span CEO has reminded him of that promise and he still has not kept it.
6. The whoring of democrat senators and selling their votes, the corn husker kick back, the louisianna purchase, the Florida deal.

Excluding the end of Bush's term, there was no complaints from those in the tea parties when Republicans did this for six years in Congress.

1. The bank bailouts.
5. The health care reform. 8-9 different times on U-Tube-Obama stated. all of the negotiations will be shown on C-Span. Even the C-Span CEO has reminded him of that promise and he still has not kept it.

Excluding the end of Bush's term, there was no complaints from those in the tea parties when Republicans did this for six years in Congress.

Do you know why the Republicans lost the house and the senate??? I do, they did not adhere to their conservative fiscal principals, that's why they were FIRED. Do you also know that it was the " Fair Housing Act," written many, many years ago that forced banks into loaning mortgage money to high risk people that started that whole ball a rolling on this crisis? Did you happen to see Barney Frank, chairman of the banking commitee refuse to hear or pay attention to warnings about this crisis when he over-saw what Freddie and Fannie were doing?? Bush and McCain both warned about this mortgage crisis and the democratic congress and senate IGNORED them.

Last edited:
Do you know why the Republicans lost the house and the senate??? I do, they did not adhere to their conservative fiscal principals, that's why they were FIRED. Do you also know that it was the " Fair Housing Act," written many, many years ago that forced banks into loaning mortgage money to high risk people that started that whole ball a rolling on this crisis? Did you happen to see Barney Frank, chairman of the banking commitee refuse to hear or pay attention to warnings about this crisis when he over-saw what Freddie and Fannie were doing?? Bush and McCain both warned about this crisis and the democratic congress and senate IGNORED them.

Republicans haven't adhered to Conservative Fiscal Principals since Coolidge. Hell, the most fiscal conservative President after that was Kennedy and he was a Democrat and social Liberal.

Goldwater correctly predicted the current state of the Republican Party. And I'm not sure what stations you watch, but I currently see the Republicans who helped bring us to this point being embraced by the Tea Party. Which is why it's also highly difficult for me to take them seriously as a "grassroots" campaign.

I've already been peddled the whole "change" stuff in the past year and a half. As The Who song goes, I won't be fooled again.

Last edited:
Do you know why the Republicans lost the house and the senate??? I do, they did not adhere to their conservative fiscal principals, that's why they were FIRED. Do you also know that it was the " Fair Housing Act," written many, many years ago that forced banks into loaning mortgage money to high risk people that started that whole ball a rolling on this crisis? Did you happen to see Barney Frank, chairman of the banking commitee refuse to hear or pay attention to warnings about this crisis when he over-saw what Freddie and Fannie were doing?? Bush and McCain both warned about this crisis and the democratic congress and senate IGNORED them.

Republicans haven't adhered to Conservative Fiscal Principals since Coolidge. Hell, the most fiscal conservative President after that was Kennedy and he was a Democrat and social Liberal.

Goldwater correctly predicted the current state of the Republican Party. And I'm not sure what stations you watch, but I currently see the Republicans who helped bring us to this point being embraced by the Tea Party. Which is why it's also highly difficult for me to take them seriously as a "grassroots" campaign.

I've already been peddled the whole "change" stuff in the past year and a half. As The Who song goes, I won't be fooled again.

Weather you beleive me or not, I don't care, I have been an active member of my local tea party, since last Feburary. We are made up of Republicans, Independents and conservative democrats. The one thing we all have in common is the sky-rocketing deficit that we will be passing on to our children and grand-children. The debt is un-sustainable.

For your information- about the mortgage crisis meltdown. This is what happens with government regulation and intervention. It is Business's goal to stay in business to grow and prosper. Anytime the government gets their greedy little sticky fingers into the mix, it royally screws up everything and anything. This is why we are in staunch oppostion to a government take-over of 6% of our economy in health care.

Free Money Finance: How the Subprime Lending Meltdown Happened

The subprime mortgage meltdown has cost the world 15% of its market capitalization, about $9 trillion. The primary culprit who caused all of this financial loss, pain and suffering is not the mortgage companies. Neither is it the overextended borrowers. It is our own federal regulations interfering with the free market.

For over half a century, only 45% of Americans owned their own home. Then home ownership rose in the postwar period, settling at about 64% in the early 1990s.

In 1994, President Clinton had the good intention of raising home ownership to 67.5% by 2000. He sponsored the revision of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, which required banks to increase mortgage lending to low- and moderate-income families. The banks complied and increased their lending to these families by 80%, more than twice any other group.

The sentiment was noble but ill advised. Community groups could now prevent banks from mergers, branch expansions or the creation of new branches simply by protesting to any of four different regulatory agencies. But these traditional activities of banks are necessary to stay responsive to the dynamics of the marketplace. To maintain this ability, banks paid millions to these community groups. In theory, they were supporting mortgage education efforts and fair lending practices. In reality, they were carrying a block of poor loans on their books simply as the price of doing business.

I talked to a person who has been a banker for the last 40 years. Her bank wanted to open a new branch office in a more desirable neighborhood, the feds threatened to red-line the bank because they were not lending enough HIGH-RISK mortgage loans. That's a fact.

Last edited:
Weather you beleive me or not, I don't care, I have been an active member of my local tea party, since last Feburary. We are made up of Republicans, Independents and conservative democrats. The one thing we all have in common is the sky-rocketing deficit that we will be passing on to our children and grand-children. The debt is un-sustainable.

For your information- about the mortgage crisis meltdown. This is what happens with government regulation and intervention. It is Business's goal to stay in business to grow and prosper. Anytime the government gets their greedy little sticky fingers into the mix, it royally screws up everything and anything. This is why we are in staunch oppostion to a government take-over of 6% of our economy in health care.

Free Money Finance: How the Subprime Lending Meltdown Happened

You can try to blame regulation for the meltdown but you would be wrong. I have had discussions with analysts, and people who were in the thick of the meltdown. A lot of what was wrong was the lack of regulation since it had been taken off beginning with Reagan, going through Clinton, and Dubya.

If you think the meltdown was bad, if there were no regulations in the first place then it would of been far worse.

As for the debt being un-sustainable, according to whom? Just about every nation has become a nation of debt and will continue to be in the long run. Everyone seems to owe money to someone else. You want to talk about problems? How about a $1 trillion dollar year military budget and yet for the longest time we could not get our soldiers out there in the battlefield body armor?

As much as you would like to blame Government regulation, in reality it's the lack of regulation, the lack of pinpointing where our problems are, and the lack of people taking responsibility which is our problems.

As much as you and your merry band of tea party people in some cases may think the solution is the barrel of a gun, you would be wrong. You want change? Stop supporting the same assholes.

And while you may feel you are supporting "independent thinkers", you are not. All you're supporting is fresh faces with old and tried ideas.

Last edited:
wake up stupid. while we post blacks are out there blowin each other shit away

This is the United States post in English please.

why??? you to stupid to read it moron

I read it, so I would remind you of a reading test that skewed the words intentionally proving it could still be read because of the way the mind is programmed.

Obviously you dont have much of a mind.

Yea...that and they started two wars and botched the execution of both, created the worst recession in 70 years, destroyed the reputation of the US around the globe...

Now they say...."Trust us....we are not like that anymore"

Forum List

Back