Tea Party Movement Becoming the "Vote Our Way or We Shoot You" Party?

The fact that you think this is all about just the last election is why you don't understand what he's talking about.

There was no bitching such as this before the election and before Barack Obama won.

There most certainly was except that more of it was coming from the left at that time. Hell, there has been a movement in Vermont to secede for a few years now.

The American people are nothing to close to being as free as we were 100 years ago. In fact, that we even consider all the shit we put up with from the government as living free today is an example of how much we've lost our way.

There most certainly was except that more of it was coming from the left at that time. Hell, there has been a movement in Vermont to secede for a few years now.

The American people are nothing to close to being as free as we were 100 years ago. In fact, that we even consider all the shit we put up with from the government as living free today is an example of how much we've lost our way.

There were plenty on the left pissed off about Bush but I didn't hear nearly as much in terms of seceding or going to arms. Only ones I heard talking about the armed revolution were the truthers and they're always like that.

Just sayin.

As for your second statement, that can be debatable.

It's pretty clear cut for me. When the Federal government takes what you've rightfully earned and hands it over to someone who didn't that's not freedom. When the government can take your kids away from you if you don't educate them the way they say you should that's not freedom. When they pass legislation that requires you to buy health insurance and fine you or throw you in jail if you don't that's not freedom. I can go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

[There were plenty on the left pissed off about Bush but I didn't hear nearly as much in terms of seceding or going to arms. Only ones I heard talking about the armed revolution were the truthers and they're always like that.

The bottom line is if the Federal government weren't unconstitutionally engaging in about 90% of what it does, there would be a lot less division in this country and a lot less of the kind of talk you are referring to.

There were plenty on the left pissed off about Bush but I didn't hear nearly as much in terms of seceding or going to arms. Only ones I heard talking about the armed revolution were the truthers and they're always like that.

Just sayin.

That might be because a majority of lefties piss their pants at the site of a firearm.

That is why we have the right to bear arms, after all.

So when a group of people don't like the election results they can overthrow the Government using force when everyone else voted otherwise? :eusa_eh:

I didn't see "shooting shit up when things didn't go our way for our party" in the Constitution anywhere. Did I miss that line? :eusa_eh:

Yes. Regardless how people voted a person still retains the right to defend their person from the theft of their liberty. To say otherwise, would be like telling the Jews that they should lay down and die because "they did not like the election results".

Yes. Regardless how people voted a person still retains the right to defend their person from the theft of their liberty. To say otherwise, would be like telling the Jews that they should lay down and die because "they did not like the election results".

Why am I not surprised the man who publicly wishes for the death of Obama is comparing his election to the Holocaust. You're a sick person.

I thought that was the Labor Movement. Oh nevermind, that's "vote their way or they'll break your kneecaps".:lol:

Tea Party Becomes the 'Vote Our Way or We Shoot You' Party | PEEK | AlterNet

On-Point Host, Tom Ashbrook: Joining us from Royal Oak, Michigan, is Jeffrey McQueen, founder of USRevolution2.com, which has created a modified American flag to serve as a symbol for the Tea Party movement. He has been protesting government involvement in the auto industry at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this week.

Ashbrook: if the Tea Party works out for you, to your vision, what will we see in ten years?

McQueen: Well I hope across America no politician will travel this country without seeing this flag so they're reminded of who they work for.

Ashbrook: How about the American flag? That's not good enough? You know, the stars and stripes?

McQueen: This flag has never been meant to replace the national flag. This flag has a specific purpose and it's time has come. To show the politicians and the media that we're ready for a second American revolution. And with that, you know, in America we have a choice of four boxes for political change. We can go to the soap box, the ballot box, or we can go to the jury box. And hopefully we won't have to go to the bullet box.

Ashbrook: Bullet box? Are you talking about armed revolution?

McQueen: Have you seen the ammunition sales the last twelve months?

Catherine Crabill, a Republican nominee for Virginia House of Delegates: We have a chance to fight this battle at the ballot box before we have to resort to the bullet box. I am glad for all of us who enjoy the use of firearms for hunting, but make no mistake, that was not the intent of the Founding Fathers. Our second amendment right was to guard against tyranny.

Thoughts? :eusa_eh:

They are a bunch of anti American, Timothy Mcveigh wannabe nuts who should be watched closely and when they do step over the line and break the law should be dealt with quickly and harshly.

Hey noose- did you see any of those 90 year old grandpa's and grandma';s carrying those swaztica's and packing M-16's. Here's is your average tea party member and they are a hoot. I know, I am a tea party member and proud of it.:lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRjl117oac[/ame]

Last edited:

They are a bunch of anti American, Timothy Mcveigh wannabe nuts who should be watched closely and when they do step over the line and break the law should be dealt with quickly and harshly.

Hey noose- did you see any of those 90 year old grandpa's and grandma';s carrying those swaztica's and packing M-16's. Here's is your average tea party member and they are a hoot. I know, I am a tea party member and proud of it.:lol::lol:

Yeah this guy.
James-von-Brunn-296x300.jpg

That is why we have the right to bear arms, after all.

So when a group of people don't like the election results they can overthrow the Government using force when everyone else voted otherwise? :eusa_eh:

I didn't see "shooting shit up when things didn't go our way for our party" in the Constitution anywhere. Did I miss that line? :eusa_eh:

Have you seen ANYONE shoot anything up Dogbert? The only vandalizm that I saw was from a Democrat who attacked his own democrat party headquarters, busting out some windows and attempting to blame it on tea-partiers., in Denver, remember??:lol::lol::lol::lol: Must be all those grandparents with their grandchildren in the strollers from the tea party's that are to blame.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
[There were plenty on the left pissed off about Bush but I didn't hear nearly as much in terms of seceding or going to arms. Only ones I heard talking about the armed revolution were the truthers and they're always like that.

The bottom line is if the Federal government weren't unconstitutionally engaging in about 90% of what it does, there would be a lot less division in this country and a lot less of the kind of talk you are referring to.

The Federal Government is not doing anything unconstitutional. Just because your side was voted out by "We the people" does not make it unconstitutional

The Federal Government is not doing anything unconstitutional. Just because your side was voted out by "We the people" does not make it unconstitutional

Explain the Justice dept and the sanctions awarded.

Yeah this guy.

That picture scares the be-jesus out of me, he looks soooooooooooooo threatening. :lol::lol:

Yeah this guy.

That picture scares the be-jesus out of me, he looks soooooooooooooo threatening. :lol::lol:

He did a pretty good job shooting up the holocaust museum in D.C.

It's not???????????????:lol::lol::lol:What do you call selling your vote, The Corn Husker Kick Back, when 49 states get to pay for the additional medicaid that the one state is exempted from. What do you think about the recent Union exemption, where-by Unions are exempted from paying a tax on their cadillac health insurance plans while the non-union worker will have to pay right now. What do you think about the Louisianna Purchase? The deal in Florida where Medicare gets to keep it's Medicare advantage while all other states lose theirs.

What do you call these back room bribes? Constitutional? penalizing one state to benefit another???? Whoring and selling your vote is constitutional?? You need to re-read the constitution.

The commerce clause- FORCING people to purchase anything. Don't bring up car insurance, because no one is forced to have a car but you will be FORCED to have medical insurance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back