Tea Party More Popular Than Democrat Party

Sure we are....

Your major problem is that the economy is recovering. In spite of the polls, people still like Obama personally. The Republicans have to run on SOMETHING if they think its going to be "Obama has failed" they don't have a chance.
Republicans need to develop a straightforward platform. Here is where we are....here is how we are going to make it better.
If they trot out a retread of the Gingrich agenda or Bush II, they are doomed

Dear boy, Obama is not the primary political target at present.

2010 is where the focus now lies. Obama's falling poll numbers will play a part - and certainly aid in the merging of the Independents and Conservative Republicans, but it is the Democrat leadership of Congress that is falling. Enough numbers will be gained that the Obama agenda will be slowed to a near-halt following 2010- which actually will likely increase his chances for re-election in 2012 - and I am fine by that.

As for the economy - I hope it recovers as too many Americans are suffering. This recovery is going to prove more shallow and delicate than more recent recoveries though - so underlying anger and uncertainty will remain.

---

If you can merge the Independents and Conservatives, Republicans will recover in 2010. But wishing so doesn't make it so. This is where the teabaggers and radical right are the Republicans worst nightmare. Those putting up signs like Ravi is posting, the offensive rhetoric, the intemperate conduct at public meetings does not endear the right with Independents

Sure we are....

Your major problem is that the economy is recovering. In spite of the polls, people still like Obama personally. The Republicans have to run on SOMETHING if they think its going to be "Obama has failed" they don't have a chance.
Republicans need to develop a straightforward platform. Here is where we are....here is how we are going to make it better.
If they trot out a retread of the Gingrich agenda or Bush II, they are doomed

2010 is where the focus now lies. Obama's falling poll numbers will play a part - and certainly aid in the merging of the Independents and Conservative Republicans, but it is the Democrat leadership of Congress that is falling. Enough numbers will be gained that the Obama agenda will be slowed to a near-halt following 2010- which actually will likely increase his chances for re-election in 2012 - and I am fine by that.

As for the economy - I hope it recovers as too many Americans are suffering. This recovery is going to prove more shallow and delicate than more recent recoveries though - so underlying anger and uncertainty will remain.

---

You know, you don't need to bump your own posts. Everyone already read them - and if they wanted to repley, they would have.

I notice you still haven't provided any examples of vulnerable seats - guess your crystal ball broke?

---

You know, you don't need to bump your own posts. Everyone already read them - and if they wanted to repley, they would have.

I notice you still haven't provided any examples of vulnerable seats - guess your crystal ball broke?

hey, you saw right through sinatra's new scheme, --- instead of ,,,
smooth sinatra, very smooth

---

If you can merge the Independents and Conservatives, Republicans will recover in 2010.
______

Agreed - and it is already underway...

These kids don't look like they've lost their milk teeth and yet their parents have already found them to be useful tools.
slide_1399_20140_large.jpg

Yes both parties have paid their MSM minions to go out and smear these good people but it's nice to see that their relentless smearing hasn't worked. The Democrats especially,have paid their MSM hacks to smear these good people so it is sweet justice seeing them getting pummelled by the Tea Partiers. Unfortunately many in the Republican Party don't like the Tea Partiers either and have also engaged in a MSM assault on them. All i can say is...Right On Tea Partiers!! Keep fFighting!!
___

:clap2:

Salt Lake Tribune December 15, 2009

Public Forum Letter Updated: 12/15/2009 02:58:06 PM MST

I missed Sarah Palin's book-signing at Costco. Darn. I wanted to ask her about the title of her book, Going Rogue . I know Sarah's a Republican, and Republicans love elephants, and Republicans really love a rogue elephant because, ah ...because they trample villagers in Third World countries? No, that can't be it. Sarah would have to know where those Third World countries are, and that would require using a map, and maps are for people who don't know where they are going. Sarah knows where she is going. She is going rogue.

So I decided to look up "rogue" in the dictionary, that tool of the intellectual elite, and the first definition was: "somebody who is unscrupulous or dishonest, especially somebody who is nevertheless likable." Another definition: "a plant or animal that is a biologically inferior variant as compared to the rest of its species." Rogue's synonyms are "scoundrel" and "rascal." Good book title, Sarah.

Trent Harris
Salt Lake City

Astounding that this tea party movement, which has been largely ignored or intentionally diminished by the mainstream media, continues to grow into an increasingly cohesive and influential component of the American political landscape. The anti-big government sentiment is as strong and viable as it has ever been in the modern era of US politics...
How quaint.....the germinal-stages of a fuckin'.....

LAUGH-RIOT!!!!!

241.png

March 26, 2011

"Former Labor Secretary Robert B. Reich may have said it best:

“Never before in modern history have the Republicans considered a more bizarre group of characters, who bear more resemblance to the denizens of the bar in “Star Wars” than to serious leaders,” Reich says in a public forum on Politico.Com. “Their candidacies will only help President Obama, whose favorability ratings — despite a level of unemployment that would sink most presidents – remain relatively high.”

With potential candidates like Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin and perennial loser Ron Paul appealing to the extreme fringe of the GOP, Democrats lick their chops in delight.

“Maybe while Bachmann is hiring staff she should also bring on a geography coach so she knows what state she’s actually in and what happened there,” Democratic consultant Garry South told Politico. “Having already misplaced the battles of Lexington and Concord in New Hampshire, will she also think Mt. Rushmore is in South Carolina, or confuse Iowa for Ohio? Democrats should be so lucky as to have Bachmann as the Republican nominee in 2012.”

In more than 40 years of covering politics as a journalist or working inside the system as a political operative, I have never witnessed such an invasion of flakes, kooks and outright nutcases enter the national limelight. Politics has always attracted the bizarre but the level of loons on the national stage is downright frightening."

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
544.gif

Actually, the tea party is more popular than the Democrat Party AND the Republican Party.

Gaddafi might be more popular than the two parties right now...

And Charlie Sheen likely beats them all...cuz he's a tiger blood WINNER!

It may be that in the last year people have figured out who the TEA PARTY really is. We are middle America. You have the Democrats that used to represent most of middle America that now represents the welfare class. The Democrats now seem to be made up of the wealthy politicians and the poor that want the state to provide for their every need. There is no middle class in the Democratic party any longer. You have the Republicans that represent the wealthy businessman and big business. They believe that if you remove all laws governing business the country will grow and prosper and some wealth will trickle down to the workers. The TEA PARTY gravitates toward the Republican party because it has many of the sane ideas but the Republican Party has moved so far to the right it doesn't really represent most of middle America any longer. The you have the TEA PARTY. We are made up of Middle America. When it first started most members were probably older and could remember the America of the 50s and early 60s. A time when self esteem and respect had to be earned and not mandated by the state. If you wanted to eat,buy a home, have a family you got a job and made money. If you got someone pregnant you married them. You took responsibility for your actions and didn't blame your actions on society.
I have called myself a TEA PARTY member since the beginning but I am a member of the Republican Party so I can vote in a primary. We believe in the Constitution our Founding Fathers gave us and feel Government is not following the Constitution in many of the policy's it now follows. We want a return to the America we grew up with where citizens are responsible for their actions and the state doesn't bale them out every time they get in trouble. We want fathers to support their children, not the state.We want to decide what kind of light bulbs to use, toilets to flush, food to feed our family's and government out of our lives.
We are NOT the group of hate mongering racist the liberal media would have you believe. The increase support the TEA PARTY is getting bears that out. We are the middle America that the Democrats and Republicans don't represent any longer. I guess we are every one else.

cutter, please realize that what I'm about to say is not intended to be personal. It's just how I see the Tea Party, and your post has granted me the opportunity to comment on it....

Your avatar is backwards. The Tea Party is a bunch of sheep wearing wolf pelts, not the other way around. You folks TALK a great game. You say all the Right things (which is more than can be said for the D's or R's). However, when one looks at the candidates you support, one tends to find people who cannot or will not WALK that TALK. Sarah Palin being the prime example. I've even heard some of you folks try to claim credit for the election of Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown, who's an outright @$@^%$#% LIBERAL cut from a cloth not dissimilar to the fat bastard that he replaced.

Now, if you're going to tell me that the Tea Party is a Libertarian organization, then I can accept these things, since Libertarians are people who can't decide whether they're Conservatives or Liberals. They want to try to have their cake and eat it too, and end up simply making the WRONG decision on just about everything.

cutter, please realize that what I'm about to say is not intended to be personal. It's just how I see the Tea Party, and your post has granted me the opportunity to comment on it....

Your avatar is backwards. The Tea Party is a bunch of sheep wearing wolf pelts, not the other way around. You folks TALK a great game. You say all the Right things (which is more than can be said for the D's or R's). However, when one looks at the candidates you support, one tends to find people who cannot or will not WALK that TALK. Sarah Palin being the prime example. I've even heard some of you folks try to claim credit for the election of Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown, who's an outright @$@^%$#% LIBERAL cut from a cloth not dissimilar to the fat bastard that he replaced.

Now, if you're going to tell me that the Tea Party is a Libertarian organization, then I can accept these things, since Libertarians are people who can't decide whether they're Conservatives or Liberals. They want to try to have their cake and eat it too, and end up simply making the WRONG decision on just about everything.

What you say is true and the problem is we don't have our own political party like the dems and rinos have. when we get to the point, if we get to the point, of having our own party with conventions and primaries you will see a different party emerge. What you get now are self proclaimed party candidates and some with big $$ backing them. When the TREE PARTY comes unto it's own you will see more like RON and RAND PAUL getting the party's backing.

What you say is true and the problem is we don't have our own political party like the dems and rinos have. when we get to the point, if we get to the point, of having our own party with conventions and primaries you will see a different party emerge. What you get now are self proclaimed party candidates and some with big $$ backing them. When the TREE PARTY comes unto it's own you will see more like RON and RAND PAUL getting the party's backing.

Then that party will get no more support from me than the Democrats or Republicans because it will stand for nothing more than the Dem's and Repub's do.

What I see is a TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE Party. Not a bunch of Libertarians who can't decide if they're Cons or Libs. Not a bunch of panty-waisted, hypocritical little boys and girls who talk a good game and refuse to actually live by the ideals that they CLAIM to believe in. That's what it sounds like your "Tree Party" would be all about, and I will have nothing of it, thank you very much.

Then that party will get no more support from me than the Democrats or Republicans because it will stand for nothing more than the Dem's and Repub's do.

What I see is a TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE Party. Not a bunch of Libertarians who can't decide if they're Cons or Libs. Not a bunch of panty-waisted, hypocritical little boys and girls who talk a good game and refuse to actually live by the ideals that they CLAIM to believe in. That's what it sounds like your "Tree Party" would be all about, and I will have nothing of it, thank you very much.

So be it.

Astounding that this tea party movement, which has been largely ignored or intentionally diminished by the mainstream media, continues to grow into an increasingly cohesive and influential component of the American political landscape. The anti-big government sentiment is as strong and viable as it has ever been in the modern era of US politics...
Who knew the Tea Party had such deep-"roots"??!!!

"Johnson's style was very effective, but it was criticized in the press as being cowardly and devious.

By contrast, World Heavyweight Champion "Gentleman" Jim Corbett had used many of the same techniques a decade earlier, and was praised by the press as "the cleverest man in boxing".

200px-Jack_Johnson1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jack Johnson!!!

Last edited:
The most popilar poltical affiliation in this nation is the NON ALIGNED party.

You partisans might ask yourselves what happens to your precious franchises when these people find some way of voting your cronny politicians out of office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back