Tea Party More Popular Than Democrat Party

Remind us of all the Teabagger election victories, Sinatra, before you start whinging.

Astounding that this tea party movement, which has been largely ignored or intentionally diminished by the mainstream media, continues to grow into an increasingly cohesive and influential component of the American political landscape. The anti-big government sentiment is as strong and viable as it has ever been in the modern era of US politics...

____

For the first time, Obama’s overall job approval rating has fallen below 50 percent (to 47 percent). In addition, for the first time since Sept. 2007, a plurality (45 percent) sees the Democratic Party in a negative light. And the percentage believing the country is on the wrong track (55 percent) is at its highest level in the Obama presidency…
The entire Republican Party, moreover, continues to maintain a net-negative favorable/unfavorable rating, 28 percent to 43 percent.
But, for the first time in more than two years, the Democratic Party also now holds a net-negative rating, 35 percent to 45 percent.
By comparison, the conservative libertarian-leaning Tea Party movement has a net-positive 41 percent to 23 percent score in the poll.

Full article here:

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Waterloo: Obama approval at 47 in new NBC poll, tea party more popular than Dems or GOP

---

You mean to say "Obama"???

Aha! I see your going for the "I know you are but what am I?" tactic. Good job!

No - just pointing out the irony of the initial post.

It appears irony is above your pay grade...:eusa_angel:

No, it would be irony if I was President Obama. Or even liked President Obama. Or even MENTIONED President Obama. Since I did or was none of those things, your comment is not irony, but nonsense.

Oh the horror... People who actually want to reduce the size of Government and get rid of the political corruption in this country......

Oh the horror... People who actually want to reduce the size of Government and get rid of the political corruption in this country......

:lol:

Yes, it is horror to the big government statists who will be an endangered species during the 2010 election cycle.

Yes, it is horror to the big government statists who will be an endangered species during the 2010 election cycle.

So, who exactly do you think is going to lose their seat?

Far more Dems than Repubs - by about 2 to 1.

We are witness to the turning of the tide...

...Could you ask your crystal ball to provide names? Vulnerable seats, which there's a significant republican challenger? Something more weighty than vague conclusions and random numbers?

Or can it not do that?

Sure we are....

Your major problem is that the economy is recovering. In spite of the polls, people still like Obama personally. The Republicans have to run on SOMETHING if they think its going to be "Obama has failed" they don't have a chance.
Republicans need to develop a straightforward platform. Here is where we are....here is how we are going to make it better.
If they trot out a retread of the Gingrich agenda or Bush II, they are doomed

Sure we are....

Your major problem is that the economy is recovering. In spite of the polls, people still like Obama personally. The Republicans have to run on SOMETHING if they think its going to be "Obama has failed" they don't have a chance.
Republicans need to develop a straightforward platform. Here is where we are....here is how we are going to make it better.

Dear boy, Obama is not the primary political target at present.

2010 is where the focus now lies. Obama's falling poll numbers will play a part - and certainly aid in the merging of the Independents and Conservative Republicans, but it is the Democrat leadership of Congress that is falling. Enough numbers will be gained that the Obama agenda will be slowed to a near-halt following 2010- which actually will likely increase his chances for re-election in 2012 - and I am fine by that.

As for the economy - I hope it recovers as too many Americans are suffering. This recovery is going to prove more shallow and delicate than more recent recoveries though - so underlying anger and uncertainty will remain.

This one is especially heartwarming...who can resist using children as political tools?

Birtherkids-367x275.jpg

Sure we are....

Dear boy, Obama is not the primary political target at present.

2010 is where the focus now lies. Obama's falling poll numbers will play a part - and certainly aid in the merging of the Independents and Conservative Republicans, but it is the Democrat leadership of Congress that is falling. Enough numbers will be gained that the Obama agenda will be slowed to a near-halt following 2010- which actually will likely increase his chances for re-election in 2012 - and I am fine by that.

As for the economy - I hope it recovers as too many Americans are suffering. This recovery is going to prove more shallow and delicate than more recent recoveries though - so underlying anger and uncertainty will remain.

---

New Topics

Forum List

Back