Tea Party message to America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
To those who side with the ridicule of the Tea Party for being demonized extremists and racists, a Tea Party whose only goal was to return some fiscal sanity to the nation and in the midst of this current continuation of fiscal crisis, I have only one thing to say.

Bugger off!!! :lol:

I don't have an ounce of pity for ya.

To those who side with the ridicule of the Tea Party for being demonized extremists and racists, a Tea Party whose only goal was to return some fiscal sanity to the nation and in the midst of this current continuation of fiscal crisis, I have only one thing to say.

No need to pity anything or anyone. As long as you all, however, are doing your best to contribute to the well being of the nation, then all is well.

No need to pity anything or anyone. As long as you all, however, are doing your best to contribute to the well being of the nation, then all is well.

All I know is that all I have to do is pay federal and state taxes, health care mandated tax, local city taxes, drive a federally approved automobile, use a federally approved toilet, washer and dryer, pay sales taxes and increasing energy taxes on everything from my car to my home, make up the difference for the inflating currency for everything I buy, and die.

I had a fair amount of sympathy for the Tea Party until it just became another run of the mill conservative coalition that included evangelicals, not to mention nutters like the birfers.

Fiscal Sanity?

The National Tea Party Convention, which was held February 4–6, 2010, charged around 600 activists who attended the event $549 each and Sarah Palin was paid $100,000 to be the keynote speaker. The various tea party groups sound more like money-making organizations initiated by people who have managed to elbow their way to the front of the movement in an effort to exploit the rank and file members.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Tea_Party_Convention#cite_note-12

I had a fair amount of sympathy for the Tea Party until it just became another run of the mill conservative coalition that included evangelicals, not to mention nutters like the birfers.

EXACTLY. The Tea Party became a bunch of conservative social neanderthals. They were simply absorbed into the knuckle-dragging element of the GOP.

My message to the Tea Party.

Go Fuck Yourself.

I was all excited about the Tea Party when it first started in reaction not to Obama but to Bush and Tarp. I thought cool finally a party that is about Fiscal Responsibility and not all hung up on Social Issues. To bad the Tea Party quickly morphed into nothing but the Far right Social Cons repackaged.

My message to the Tea Party.

Go Fuck Yourself.

I was all excited about the Tea Party when it first started in reaction not to Obama but to Bush and Tarp. I thought cool finally a party that is about Fiscal Responsibility and not all hung up on Social Issues. To bad the Tea Party quickly morphed into nothing but the Far right Social Cons repackaged.

THe problem here is that it is a nameless and faceless movement that anyone can latch on to, and latch on they do. As you say, the heart of the movement was fiscal sanity, much like why the US was founded.

Through effective negative media attention and infiltration, the Tea Party has been effectively demonized. Those in Washington who run trillion dollar deficits are all the rage, enjoy. Those that want to balance budgets are the extremeits don't ya know.

Forum List

Back