Tea Party members--threat to Republican chances??

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Time to put the tea pots up--or is it?

The tea party protests has outlied Democrats expectations, surving well into the second year of the Obama adminstration. Unfortunately, this may be giving Republicans a bigger headache than Democrats. With the risk of splitting the vote (or worst, electing a Bircher!!), the Tea party protestors may be the ones that put the final nail into the Our great Republic with lower taxes--and lower taxes---and, I guess, lower taxes!! Oh--did I mention that the government desperately need revenue? Well, that will not matter since to a good conservative, cutting taxes always generate revenue--so let us cut taxes by 100%!!

Republicans are being hanged in Effigy by the Tea party conservatives. as if they were Democrats and terrorists!! From Schwarzenegger to Charlie Crist, the tea partiers are taking aim att moderates Republicans for a percieved fear of betrayal. But really, ask yourself(I think it is so) has the Tea Party Protestors gone too far? Or do you think that they are a couple of more "Progressives Republicans" that need outting??

Oh well--this election year maybe more interesting than 2008. Nothing beats third string crazies running against the established party during November.

I suppose that it is too much to expect government to represent the people in a manner consistent with what the people ask for. For Republicans and Democrats that will deny people their basic rights as citizens in this country that could be a problem. IMO, that is what has people riled and the cause of the current crisis forming is from both parties not keeping a clean house. Slick Willy sold this country to the dogs and the program continued on through right up until today. Neither party deserves leadership at this point because they have cursed the poor and upheld the rich with their bureaucratic establishments.

Quite frankly I'm willing to destroy the republican party to save it and if that means bailing on them in 2010 and 2012 then I will do it. THere is no point in voting for people who don't represent your point of view and I can live with Obama for two terms because so far he has shown he is incapable of doing anything.

Did I tell you that I need money? I bet that didn't compute in your mind about saving the republic and all that bullshit. I often wonder why people on the left are so servile to government authority and then turn around and tell us we are blind sheep for support a certain Iraqi war.

Quite frankly I'm willing to destroy the republican party to save it and if that means bailing on them in 2010 and 2012 then I will do it. THere is no point in voting for people who don't represent your point of view and I can live with Obama for two terms because so far he has shown he is incapable of doing anything.

Did I tell you that I need money? I bet that didn't compute in your mind about saving the republic and all that bullshit. I often wonder why people on the left are so servile to government authority and then turn around and tell us we are blind sheep for support a certain Iraqi war.

I don't care if they destroy both parties and take down every politician in DC. I care more about the country than a damned party.

quite frankly i'm willing to destroy the republican party to save it and if that means bailing on them in 2010 and 2012 then i will do it. There is no point in voting for people who don't represent your point of view and i can live with obama for two terms because so far he has shown he is incapable of doing anything.

Did i tell you that i need money? I bet that didn't compute in your mind about saving the republic and all that bullshit. I often wonder why people on the left are so servile to government authority and then turn around and tell us we are blind sheep for support a certain iraqi war.

i don't care if they destroy both parties and take down every politician in dc. I care more about the country than a damned party.

+1000

Both Parties suck, Get the Neo-Cons out of office, get the Liberals out of office. We have to replace them with people who are in favor of Cutting Spending and cutting down on Big Gov.

I don't associate myself with the Tea Party, In my opinion they are putting most of their trust on Sarah Palin. In my Opinion Sarah Palin is another Neo-Con..

But then again.. That's just me.

The so-called "Tea Party" movement is much smaller than everyone seems to think. I'll say the same thing that I told liberals back before Obama got elected:

Don't get your hopes up, it's just going to be more of the same.

I don't care if they destroy both parties and take down every politician in DC. I care more about the country than a damned party.

You guys echo my thoughts exactly. Voting against the criminals on the other side to keep them from winning by voting in a criminal who says he is for you but turns on you when in power is what lead to the problems we now have. This election will be the first time most of us get to vote for something we believe in instead of voting to change which criminals have power.

The more the media & the other party liners continue to bash the Tea Party, the more I know we are affecting things for the better. Every weekend around here I see Tea Party protesters standing all day at intersections holding signs & trying to save America. The Tea Party grows every day. Those in DC had best run for the hills soon rather than for office because they don't stand a chance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back