Tea Party Members: In Their Own Words. LOL

Both sides, again doesn't mean a Political Party.

Tea Party is a Right Wing Movement, but nothing i would like to be part of. not my style.

But! There are some Left Leaning folks in the TP Movement.

Aw, how clever, some liberals searched long and hard to find some less educated people to portray as the symbol of all conservatives.

HEY! I have an idea! Lets take a camera into the ghetto! And lets ask questions about the Constitution, about free markets and health care, about legislative process, about supply and demand!! Lets hear all the enlightened, intellectual statements from the people who will benefit most from Obama: Illegals, and people living in ghettos. I'm sure in their own words we'll all be enlightened.

Or should I say "I don't have to worry about paying my gas bill, or my mortgage, as long as I support him he'll take care of me!!!" as one proud Obama voter said.

Or maybe "I'm gonna get me some money." Q: What money? "Some Obama money." Q: Where does Obama get that money? "I don't know from his stash" as yet another proud Obama voter stated.

You are comparing the so called average suburban, White, middle class, working American people, who took time off their daily schedules to attend a Tea Party rally, with non English speaking and mostly ignorant/uneducated illegal aliens and others from the ghetto?
:lol::lol::lol:

gawd, you truly are a weirdo.

Both sides, again doesn't mean a Political Party.

Tea Party is a Right Wing Movement, but nothing i would like to be part of. not my style.

But! There are some Left Leaning folks in the TP Movement.

I agree. Nuts come in all flavors, but former GOP House Speaker Tom Delay is a Tea Party Spokesperson/leader. I smell a party and an ideology

and somebody with a Scott Brown Tee Shirt Explains how they do not know what they are against in the bill, but they heard on FOX News that they should be against it...wherever it is in the bill, if it's in the bill at all.

:lol:
[youtube]pilG7PCV448[/youtube]

---

:eusa_wall: :booze: :tomato: :funnyface: :tomato: :booze: :eusa_wall:

---

youtube.com/watch?v=pilG7PCV448

One guy says Obama doesn't believe in the Constitution. When confronted with the fact that Obama taught Constitutional Law in a University, the man replies...'so they say':cuckoo:

One woman, when confronted with the fact that there are 30 millions people without health insurance, and asked what she would do about that replies, she does not believe there are 30 million Americans without health insurance.

gawd, almighty...you can't make this shit up.

there might not be thirty million Americans without health insurance, probably about half of that 30 million aren't Americans at all,, they are illegals,, can you prove differently???

OMG a couple of Idiot Hacks don't know what's going on!

Shocker?

Point is.. Both Parties have their Retards. If you don't admit that, sadly you're one of them.

Sounds like these Uniformed folks..

YouTube - How Obama got Elected
Tom Clancy you are nothing but a FOOL!

Look how FOOLISH you are.

In your FOOLISH mind, you expect to compare a group of self-proclaimed politically interested and informed citizens, who form a political group to protest a political issue...in other words a group that's SUPPOSED to be educated and informed. And you're so FOOLISH you compare that group, to a group known to be less educated, less politically informed, less resources, in other words...the people from the ghetto, including immigrants...for political and informed responses. Which of the 2 groups are SUPPOSED to be MORE informed FOOL!??

Just how much a FOOL are you? FOOL!

What a FOOLISH partisan hack you are...

* SMH *

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shocker?

Point is.. Both Parties have their Retards. If you don't admit that, sadly you're one of them.

In your FOOLISH mind, you expect to compare a group of self-proclaimed politically interested and informed citizens, who form a political group to protest a political issue...in other words a group that's SUPPOSED to be educated and informed. And you're so FOOLISH you compare that group, to a group known to be less educated, less politically informed, less resources, in other words...the people from the ghetto, including immigrants...for political and informed responses. Which of the 2 groups are SUPPOSED to be MORE informed FOOL!??

* SMH *

spoken like a true asswipe,, eerrrrrr librul..

and somebody with a Scott Brown Tee Shirt Explains how they do not know what they are against in the bill, but they heard on FOX News that they should be against it...wherever it is in the bill, if it's in the bill at all.

---

---

One guy says Obama doesn't believe in the Constitution. When confronted with the fact that Obama taught Constitutional Law in a University, the man replies...'so they say':cuckoo:

One woman, when confronted with the fact that there are 30 millions people without health insurance, and asked what she would do about that replies, she does not believe there are 30 million Americans without health insurance.

there might not be thirty million Americans without health insurance, probably about half of that 30 million aren't Americans at all,, they are illegals, can you prove differently???

can you prove what you just said? it is your claim. the claim I make is almost universally accepted. proof on my claim is established by others. your proof?

btw...
Census Bureau: Number of U.S. Uninsured Rises to 47 Million Americans are Uninsured: Almost 5 Percent Increase Since 2005

Teddi Dineley Johnson

Posted: 01/08/2008; Nations Health. 2007;37(8) © 2007 American Public Health Association

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/567737

Aw, how clever, some liberals searched long and hard to find some less educated people to portray as the symbol of all conservatives.

HEY! I have an idea! Lets take a camera into the ghetto! And lets ask questions about the Constitution, about free markets and health care, about legislative process, about supply and demand!! Lets hear all the enlightened, intellectual statements from the people who will benefit most from Obama: Illegals, and people living in ghettos. I'm sure in their own words we'll all be enlightened.

Or should I say "I don't have to worry about paying my gas bill, or my mortgage, as long as I support him he'll take care of me!!!" as one proud Obama voter said.

Or maybe "I'm gonna get me some money." Q: What money? "Some Obama money." Q: Where does Obama get that money? "I don't know from his stash" as yet another proud Obama voter stated.

You are comparing the so called average suburban, White, middle class, working American people, who took time off their daily schedules to attend a Tea Party rally, with non English speaking and mostly ignorant/uneducated illegal aliens and others from the ghetto?
:lol::lol::lol:

gawd, you truly are a weirdo.

Nah, just saying you libs search awfully hard in the Tea Party to find a person with a slow accent and that doesn't know the issues very well.

So, I said lets go into Obama worshipper lands, amidst the illegals and ghettos, and see how long we have to search for an equally uninformed person. Bet it wouldn't take long. After all, it's you guys who thought Obama's election meant no more gas bills, mortage payments and free cash handouts:eusa_pray:

WillowTree...you are an even BIGGER FOOL than that FOOL Tom Clancy for defending such a FOOLISH thing after being shown the truth.

FOOL!!

Shocker?

* SMH *

And this comes from the Person who couldn't stop spouting the Word Neo-Con without actually knowing the meaning of it.

Second, Both of those videos shows the Ignorance and Stupidity of both parties.. Its' ok! you can admit your party has hacks and ignorant people too!

I'm a Partisan hack? How? Please show me where i'm a Hack and Partisan.

I'm one of the few people on here who actually have the balls to admit my own side has it's nuts, i'm one of the few who right now don't have a Political Party since both sides right now are full of idiots that only care for their wallet and Special Interests.

Marc, try again.

WillowTree...you are an even BIGGER FOOL than that FOOL Tom Clancy for defending such a FOOLISH thing after being shown the truth.

FOOL!!

PityTheFool.jpg

Tom Clancy...its FOOLISH to attempt to compare an ALLEGED informed political group to a KNOWN uneducated group.

Only a FOOL would argue against that.

So are you willing to admit that it was FOOLISH or not?

---

---

there might not be thirty million Americans without health insurance, probably about half of that 30 million aren't Americans at all,, they are illegals, can you prove differently???

can you prove what you just said? it is your claim. the claim I make is almost universally accepted. proof on my claim is established by others. your proof?

btw...
Census Bureau: Number of U.S. Uninsured Rises to 47 Million Americans are Uninsured: Almost 5 Percent Increase Since 2005

Teddi Dineley Johnson

Posted: 01/08/2008; Nations Health. 2007;37(8) © 2007 American Public Health Association

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/567737

oh bullshit, half your dimocwat congresscritters say 30 million the other half say 50 million,, what's 20 million give or take asswipe????

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative partiers that believe in policies like "pre-emptive strike" et al. Folk like Bill Kristol, Karl Rove, George Bush, et al. THAT's Neo-Con.

For the forty-eleventh time if you BELIEVE like them you ARE a Neo-Con.

Got that Tom-Clancy? FOOL!!!

PityTheFool.jpg

(btw, thanks for that pic, I WILL be using it quite a lot on here)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back