Tea Party Logo

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=68906719

Ok this is my image. If any of you are handy with Photoshop or illustrator it's pretty easy to duplicate this without downloading it. Of course it'd be great if you downloaded it because I'd make money off it. (33 cents per download) But I figured it's no good making something like this and not alerting people who might be interested in it. So here it is. Thanks for the help Ernie S! I see you've been thanked a lot.
Sorry.. no Guns. The Tea party is to do more with taxes then guns. The NRA already has a logo.

Last edited:
pic.mhtml

Ok this is my image. If any of you are handy with Photoshop or illustrator it's pretty easy to duplicate this without downloading it. Of course it'd be great if you downloaded it because I'd make money off it. (33 cents per download) But I figured it's no good making something like this and not alerting people who might be interested in it. So here it is. Thanks for the help Ernie S! I see you've been thanked a lot.

So you get paid $.33 everytime I do this?

Tea-party-logo2.jpg

Tea Party Logo Stock Vector 68906719 : Shutterstock

Sorry.. no Guns. The Tea party is to do more with taxes then guns. The NRA already has a logo.

so you are breaking board rules and trying to market something on here?

Phil Wohlrab

Here It'll be up for a day.. just grab it while I've got it up. I can't give you the eps file but this is high res enough.
I'm not trying to market anything.. If you look at the rest of my library.. I don't do political art and do well enough with my other work.

Last edited:
There is no logo like the one you posted anywhere .. because I created it yesterday. There are other Tea Party logos.. one is a teapot and another I saw was a teacup with the American flag through it.
Mine is done in the same style as the national party logos

I think that the cup is a little too shallow, making it look more like a bowl of steaming ramen noodles.

This would be a more appropriate tea cup.

TeaCup585.jpg

And make sure that you include a saucer in you logo.

The saucer represents the Constitution, the foundation for America. Without the Constitution, the Tea Party is adrift in space and will likely spill all of it's tea into Boston Harbor.

Considering that the tea party stands for "taxed enough already"......quick question.........

What were the tax rates under Reagan and Bush Sr. again?

Screwy:

Great logo. Stylish, in keeping with the democratic and republican logos. Very nice work.

I share your enthusiasm for creating a professional logo for the Tea Party. Here's the one I came up with. Wanted to do something a little different with the symbolism. So, I used an Uncle Sam's hat, encircled and restrained by a belt which represents the will of the American people. Take a look and see what you think!

federalflags.com/Tea_Party_logo.html

I welcome your feedback!

TPL

Maybe someone who has image posting rights can put it up and we can talk about how to make these logos even better.

Hey everyone, I'm new here and my purpose for posting is that I happen to be a fan of the Tea Party because it's goal is primarily lower taxes and less government.
Living in NJ I've seen how high taxes can drive people and retirees out of a state.

We just had a dem legislator propose that everyone in NJ get their bicycle registered and be charged a 10 fee. Those without license plates would be charged fines up to $100. Thankfully due to peoples outrage this stupid bill was withdrawn.. but this is the sort of incompetence in state government NJ residents have to deal with.

I work as an illustrator/ designer and wanted to direct you to my logo design for the Tea Party which is similar to the official designs for Democrat and Republican Party logos.

Here is my logo for the tea party:.....oh wait I can't give it to you because I can't post urls unless I have 15 posts or more.:confused:

It's available to download and is illustrator/ vector art that can be scaled to any size.
Go to Shutterstock, under photographers type in "screwy" and hit search. It' will be the newest item in my library. Thanks!

stock-vector-tea-party-logo-68906719.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm new here and my purpose for posting is that I happen to be a fan of the Tea Party because it's goal is primarily lower taxes and less government.
Living in NJ I've seen how high taxes can drive people and retirees out of a state.

We just had a dem legislator propose that everyone in NJ get their bicycle registered and be charged a 10 fee. Those without license plates would be charged fines up to $100. Thankfully due to peoples outrage this stupid bill was withdrawn.. but this is the sort of incompetence in state government NJ residents have to deal with.

I work as an illustrator/ designer and wanted to direct you to my logo design for the Tea Party which is similar to the official designs for Democrat and Republican Party logos.

Here is my logo for the tea party:.....oh wait I can't give it to you because I can't post urls unless I have 15 posts or more.:confused:

It's available to download and is illustrator/ vector art that can be scaled to any size.
Go to Shutterstock, under photographers type in "screwy" and hit search. It' will be the newest item in my library. Thanks!

Don't worry about it dude, Chris Christy will get that state back in shape. But you have to keep re-electing people like him to run it fiscally though, you cant vote some ignorant rube like Obama in to run it, they will just destroy the whole economy and junk. :D

Forum List

Back