Tea Party Leaders Diss GOP 2012

Republicans have a choice. That seems to bother Democrats who can only choose Obama.

Go figure.

That is just silly. The Dems seem to overwhelmingly as a majority to be happy with their guy. We GOP are not, having to sift through the tares to find the wheat. The only party "bothered" is the Republican.

You better buckle up for the ride. The Dems are satisfied in running Obama and are dedicated to kicking our political butt next fall. I just wish the Repubolican candidates were far better choices for the challenges this country faces.

I swear, some people need to get a life. They will post any shit thread just to see themselves post.

And of course it's from the Hufferpufferpost and all the useless crap they write about.

No shithead, the article is actually from Associated Press, not Huffington Post, there's a thing called fine print, you'll the Associated Press sign in there. Can't you shithead GOP lemmings read anything before you attack it?

Odd, just the same tactics the left uses. But your upset.

AH HA!!!

These so called Tea party leaders speak for themselves whoever the hell they are.

I know I don't have any leaders.

Again folks, from the Hufferpost. take it with a grain of salt.

If one should take a "grain of salt" with anything Huff Post puts out it would take an entire SALT BLOCK with Faux News.

ummmk, Hufferpost is a WEBSITE... Fox news is a legitimate News station.
whatever I don't get my news off either one.

The Tea Party Movement was just that. A coordinated voice for smaller government where the people had voices and not the government running our lives. They had a coherent messge that some candidates adopted. We had the opportunity to listen to those candidates through that forum. I don't think we've heard the last of this grass roots movement. Obama is still here.

Republicans have a choice. That seems to bother Democrats who can only choose Obama.

Go figure.

I agree.

They pick apart anyone who's leading in the polls on the GOP side and meanwhile they are stuck with Barry and his sucky record. I think if I were them I'd be crying.

It really is amusing.

The Dems are crying with laughter (I mean real tears) at the GOP joke show right now, in the campaign and over in the House.

Forum List

Back