Tea Party Leaders Diss GOP 2012

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Tea Party Leaders: GOP 2012 Presidential Candidates Have Been Disappointing

CONCORD, N.H. — Just a year ago, tea party activists came roaring out of the congressional elections eager to shape the looming race for the White House.

Things have not gone as planned.

Turned off by Mitt Romney's style and evolution on several important issues, they have bounced from one candidate to another in hopes of finding a formidable alternative to the former Massachusetts governor to focus their enthusiasm.

After a series of disappointments – Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, and businessman Herman Cain among them – the anti-establishment movement has settled, for now, on a favorite: former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, even though he has spent more than three decades in Washington politics.

Sob....Sob...., Poor Teatards, must be very hard looking for and settling on a far right moonbat extreme enough to meet their hackery.

CONCORD, N.H. — Just a year ago, tea party activists came roaring out of the congressional elections eager to shape the looming race for the White House.

Turned off by Mitt Romney's style and evolution on several important issues, they have bounced from one candidate to another in hopes of finding a formidable alternative to the former Massachusetts governor to focus their enthusiasm.

After a series of disappointments – Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, and businessman Herman Cain among them – the anti-establishment movement has settled, for now, on a favorite: former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, even though he has spent more than three decades in Washington politics.

Sob....Sob...., Poor Teatards, must be very hard looking for and settling on a far right moonbat extreme enough to meet their hackery.

As they say in storage wars..................

YUP!!

Having to pay for your own things scares the hell out of democrats.

Last edited:

Dude if you can support obama you could easily have supported hitler

When the Tea Party gave us Sharron Angle, they lost much of their luster for me.

Haven't given up on them as an important voice for getting people to talk about fiscal conservatism.

But didn't expect them to come up with a viable presidential candidate ... and was pretty sure that the majority of those who identified as Tea Party would not appreciate my favorite candidate whoever that turned out to be.

Last edited:
I swear, some people need to get a life. They will post any shit thread just to see themselves post.

And of course it's from the Hufferpufferpost and all the useless crap they write about.

Last edited:

It’s likely this inability of the TPM to find a ‘representative candidate’ is indicative of the unrealistic nature of the movement; that as with the greater right in general, TPM dogma is predicated on a naïve and reactionary premise. It’s likely they’ll never find that ‘perfect candidate,’ and will forever be forced to settle with the mainstream choice.

As with the Populist Movement of the late 19th, early 20th Centuries, the TPM may effect some long-term political change, but fail itself to remain a viable organization.

These so called Tea party leaders speak for themselves whoever the hell they are.

I know I don't have any leaders.

Again folks, from the Hufferpost. take it with a grain of salt.

It’s likely this inability of the TPM to find a ‘representative candidate’ is indicative of the unrealistic nature of the movement; that as with the greater right in general, TPM dogma is predicated on a naïve and reactionary premise. It’s likely they’ll never find that ‘perfect candidate,’ and will forever be forced to settle with the mainstream choice.

The other possibility is that perhaps they do indeed have a representative candidate--multiple candidates, even--but it's a bit like hearing a recording of your own voice.

Actually seeing and hearing their representative candidates on television may well have been a singularly jarring experience for many of them ("do we really sound so absurd?"); they certainly scrambled to dissociate themselves from former Tea Party darlings and current embarrassments like Bachmann and Perry.

LOL, what gets me is WE people still HAVE A CHOICE to choose and plenty of time to do it.

You Democrats ONLY HAVE one choice who over half the people say he doesn't deserve to be reelected.

Now that is the REAL FRIGGEN HOOT. but don't expect to see any article written about that..:lol:

But you already did, bigrebnc, sometime ago when you argued in his favor. Anyone can go back and read your epic OP failure.

But you already did, bigrebnc, sometime ago when you argued in his favor. Anyone can go back and read your epic OP failure.
I don't support him but I cannot in good concision support the lying snake newt getrich nor can I support Romney or perry. Either three would still be voting for what obama stands for and would continue to bring blame on the republicans. Ifthe mess is not going to get fixed let the party that caused it stay in power so when the bottom falls I can be their with my rope to hang the bastard democrats.

The GOP is so much better off without kind of that far right sort of reactionaries, bigrebnc.

Last edited:
The extreme left would not support Obama, Romney, Perry, etc.

You are still very, very fuzzy about political definitions and wings.

I swear, some people need to get a life. They will post any shit thread just to see themselves post.

And of course it's from the Hufferpufferpost and all the useless crap they write about.

No shithead, the article is actually from Associated Press, not Huffington Post, there's a thing called fine print, you'll the Associated Press sign in there. Can't you shithead GOP lemmings read anything before you attack it?

Republicans have a choice. That seems to bother Democrats who can only choose Obama.

Go figure.

What the Tea Party loyalists wants they will never get from the people that they support.

What they want is something reasonable -- they want an honest government. They want the minimum governance at a reasonable price.They want a government that thinks in terms of what's good for America..

Clearly, they aren't going to get that from the GOP. They are going to get what the Dems partisans are going to get.

They are going to get disappointed because they are going to get more of same -- more bailouts for Banksters and an increasing police state kind of government.

These so called Tea party leaders speak for themselves whoever the hell they are.

I know I don't have any leaders.

Again folks, from the Hufferpost. take it with a grain of salt.

If one should take a "grain of salt" with anything Huff Post puts out it would take an entire SALT BLOCK with Faux News.

New Topics

Forum List

Back