Tea party leaders announce new federation

...it appears 90%+ of 'teabaggers' in my area are the same goddamned republican fools who sucked for beavis bush and butthead mccain..stoooooooooopid fucks who still glorify rotten ronnie rayguns as an enemy of 'big government'.. :rolleyes:

..stooooooooooooooooooopid fucks who think world-wide warmongerism, interventionism, bullying, spying, meddling, arms-trading, etc. ad nauseam, are consistent with 'limited government,' 'low taxes,' etc.. :rolleyes:

...stfu, teabaggers..

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

It's obvious you know nothing about the tea party movement.

I know that they are VERY good at splitting the "conservative" vote wherever they make their presence felt. What more do I need to know?

In an effort to calrify what I believe you are saying. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Tea Party may very well split the vote of those that tend to vote GOP.

On that note, this country will never move forward (in my eyes) until people stop voting to "win".

I was very turned off by our speakers "glee" that there was a fillibuster proof majority in the senate and a "super majority" overall. Our speaker should be of one that wants to find a way to serve ALL of the people, not just one group of people. She was noticebaly determined to gain that super majority, bragged about it, and, in essence, said "I want MY ideology implemented to ALL of the people".

And yes, I would certainly do my best to campaign against a super majority of all conservative lawmakers and President. It is by no means fair for anyone with a different ideology than mine to be under the "control" of a group with the ability to implement their ideology on them. I now see how it feels, and it sux. Likewise, it is creating a divide amongst the people that I have never seen in my lifetime.

People should not JUST vote for what "they want". They should consider their neighbors as well when they vote.

But I agree, I am but a dreamer.

People want "their side" to win.

Yes. It is clear that the Tea Baggers tend to split the conservative vote on GOP candidates. Now, what affect they have on an election between Ds and Rs is still up in the air. You have to weight NY23 against Brown's win in MA. Either way, they tend to get the conservatives infighting and throw the GOPer off message.

I know that they are VERY good at splitting the "conservative" vote wherever they make their presence felt. What more do I need to know?

In an effort to calrify what I believe you are saying. Correct me if I am wrong.

On that note, this country will never move forward (in my eyes) until people stop voting to "win".

I was very turned off by our speakers "glee" that there was a fillibuster proof majority in the senate and a "super majority" overall. Our speaker should be of one that wants to find a way to serve ALL of the people, not just one group of people. She was noticebaly determined to gain that super majority, bragged about it, and, in essence, said "I want MY ideology implemented to ALL of the people".

And yes, I would certainly do my best to campaign against a super majority of all conservative lawmakers and President. It is by no means fair for anyone with a different ideology than mine to be under the "control" of a group with the ability to implement their ideology on them. I now see how it feels, and it sux. Likewise, it is creating a divide amongst the people that I have never seen in my lifetime.

People should not JUST vote for what "they want". They should consider their neighbors as well when they vote.

Yes. It is clear that the Tea Baggers tend to split the conservative vote on GOP candidates. Now, what affect they have on an election between Ds and Rs is still up in the air. You have to weight NY23 against Brown's win in MA. Either way, they tend to get the conservatives infighting and throw the GOPer off message.

I hate to ask this, but I must be naive.

Exactly what IS the GOP message?
All I hear is what they DONT want.

Likewise, what is the DEMS message?
All I hear is how they want to impede on the successful.

I BELIEVE the new GOP message is "we hate Obama and anything he wants to do"

I BELIEVE the new Dem message is "we want to offer more government services to the people of America"

I BELIEVE the new Dem message is "we want to offer more government services to the people of America"

I dont disagree with your take on the GOP message.

I do with the DEM message.

I see the DEM message as:

"we want to have government more involved in your decision making as we do not see you as capable of making the right decisions. And we would like those that DO know how to make smart decisions to bear the financial burden of government making those decisions for you; and we do not want you to thank them. We want you to credit us as we are your saviors"

Who's message is "we are for the people and by the people"..with a little add on of "all the people, not just those that vote for us"

This is a red flag so big that Cristo could use it to cover a small island in the carribean. :::assistant whispers in his ear::: Oh... he's already done that? How about wrap a building in NYC? That too huh?

Regardless, this is not to be trusted. Any candidate they run WILL be divisive to any chance for victory. I want the Tea Parties to remain grass root level and retake the GOP, and drive the plague of progressiveness out of it like animals before a plains fire.

"we want to have government more involved in your decision making as we do not see you as capable of making the right decisions. And we would like those that DO know how to make smart decisions to bear the financial burden of government making those decisions for you; and we do not want you to thank them. We want you to credit us as we are your saviors"

Who's message is "we are for the people and by the people"..with a little add on of "all the people, not just those that vote for us"

You and I have gotten along just fine in the past, but posts like this, if that is truly how you feel, and you are not being sarcastic, piss me off, so I feel it is best NOT to respond.

You and I have gotten along just fine in the past, but posts like this, if that is truly how you feel, and you are not being sarcastic, piss me off, so I feel it is best NOT to respond.

Oh. Dont get me wrong. It was sarcastic. But I got news for you. They may as well give out that message as that is the way it comes across to many. And rightfully so.

And I find it disturbing that you get angry when you hear someone with a differing view than yours. I dont get angry. I refute it if I can in an effort to educate that person, but I dont get angry.

Go ahead. Refute it. I know I can refute it hands down. But I can also support it, again, hands down.

It is not about intentions Mr. Yank. It is about how your intentions are percieved by those you serve. Perhaps thew DEMS leadership should be less wrapped up in how wrong those are that take their message the wrong way, and instead sympathise with them and realize they should find a better way to market their intentions.

Not everyone perceives things the same. Those in public office shopuld know this before they enter public office.

OK...let me try:
"we want to have government more involved in your decision making as we do not see you as capable of making the right decisions. WHO says this? And when? And concerning what?

And we would like those that DO know how to make smart decisions to bear the financial burden of government making those decisions for you; I disagree. What specifically, are you referring to here?

and we do not want you to thank them. We want you to credit us as we are your saviors I cannot see through the thick sarcasm on this one to even attempt to know what you might be referring to here?

OK...let me try:
"we want to have government more involved in your decision making as we do not see you as capable of making the right decisions. WHO says this? And when? And concerning what?

Obama and the Dem leadership in Congress has said this via deeds - just look at the process for ObamaCare.

OK...let me try:

Obama and the Dem leadership in Congress has said this via deeds - just look at the process for ObamaCare.

Specifics, Bo....specifics, please.

You're happy about THOUSANDS of Grassroots organizations opposing the Dem agenda?

You must be a closet member of the GOP. Don't be ashamed - come out of the closet and celebrate your Inner Conservative.

:)

The best part will come only if this "federation" runs their own candidate in each and every midterm election. It will promise Democratic victories.

Actually, not necessarily

The Tea partiers are just wide-eyed conservatives and libertarians that would never vote for A Democrat even if it was Ronald Reagan Resurrected!!

The main political issue on the right is who should run. That can be resolved before November if the Republican party can strike a compromise with the tea party.

Also, if the TP'ers run a total nutjob, or the Republicans throw support behind a creditable TP candidate, it is very very possible that the Democrat can lose.

So the possibility of the RIGHT splitting its votes depend mainly on Micheal Steele's leadership ability.

Wait, Mr. Steele has zero leadership ability. I just said the Democrats are going to win unless TP'ers go into the nutty areas of the right.

OK...let me try:

Specifics, Bo....specifics, please.

Don't try

You need to fully understand how conservatives view government(outside of conservative control) in order to manufacture that interpretation.

The best I can say is, try imagining someone with a cattle prod constantly hitting you. The cattle prod can be regulations, taxation, or anything that rubbs against your ideology.

In other words, think of George W. Bush and how he got what he wanted in terms of laws passed and foriegn policy.

Last edited:
...it appears 90%+ of 'teabaggers' in my area are the same goddamned republican fools who sucked for beavis bush and butthead mccain..stoooooooooopid fucks who still glorify rotten ronnie rayguns as an enemy of 'big government'.. :rolleyes:

..stooooooooooooooooooopid fucks who think world-wide warmongerism, interventionism, bullying, spying, meddling, arms-trading, etc. ad nauseam, are consistent with 'limited government,' 'low taxes,' etc.. :rolleyes:

...stfu, teabaggers..

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

And you wonder why no one listens to you.

OK...let me try:

People did not read contracts for credit cards and they got hurt by their irresponsibility, so government mandated the card companies to change contracts and policies.

And we would like those that DO know how to make smart decisions to bear the financial burden of government making those decisions for you; I disagree. What specifically, are you referring to here?

Those that paid their credit cards, were hit with rate increases to make up for the losses card companies were forced to take.

and we do not want you to thank them. We want you to credit us as we are your saviors I cannot see through the thick sarcasm on this one to even attempt to know what you might be referring to here?

I have yet to hear the administration say to he American people that we should be thankful to that 5% that is bearing the increases. They have been labelled as the "wealthiest" and "unpatriotic" if they are against tax increases. And guess what. Many of us are NOT against the tax increase to help others out. The word greedy has been applied to them more often than I can count. However, I have heard mny on the hill talk about how hard they are workingt to give the people a better quality of life. They have praised each other; they have praised thei hard work; they have taken the credit.

You need to see it from the other side.

And yes, I can state fact to refute all I say as well. But not everyone has an open mind. Most dont. Our politicans should know this.

Last edited:
You're happy about THOUSANDS of Grassroots organizations opposing the Dem agenda?

You must be a closet member of the GOP. Don't be ashamed - come out of the closet and celebrate your Inner Conservative.

:)

The best part will come only if this "federation" runs their own candidate in each and every midterm election. It will promise Democratic victories.

It's obvious you know nothing about the tea party movement.

Please tell us. We are still in the dark about what the Tea Party movement is about!!

Low taxes--we cut taxes
The Deficit--That has existed since Bush took office! They were not complaining then

The enormous debt? That was the direction that Bush took us in as well

I know--the extra large deficit that occured in 2009--due primarily to the economic meltdown. What do they think we should do, cut taxes and wait until the Banks collapse due to their financial commitments?

I am still wondering about why they are still running around. It is as if they are trying to rally the right for a big showdown in the next election.

How much do you want to bet that if the Republicans can't win 50% of the seats that are up, the Tea party is going to disappear?

Forum List

Back