Tea Party is the biggest threat to the GOP

Your lot are also whining that we should do away with the midterms altogether, cuz, well, they're just DUMB!

You guys are pathetic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/opinion/cancel-the-midterms.html

It's a silly article, almost as silly as you are. No wonder you quoted it, although it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Tea Party, per se. Just goes to show how fucking stupid you are. No big surprise there, ****.

Carry on, off topic and all that jazz. It's your style, ****.

Now, back to the OP itself:

It isn't the Democrats, it's the Tea Party. GOP's been co-opted by stupid people.

As you can see, you stupid fucking ****, there is no mention of mid-terms in the OP.

Thank you and have a nice day.

:D

The FF didn't want a big Fed Govt. They wanted the States to have the power.

They were conservative because thats the way folks were back then. They didn't expect anyone to give them money or take care of them. They took care of themselves.

Hell. They'd turn over in their graves if they could see the Fed Govt of today and the people with their hands out for other peoples money. Doubt they would like what they see at all.

The Founding Fathers were the biggest liberals of their day. All men are created equal and all that. The conservatives supported the crown
They were unable to have a strong federal government. Communications and transportation took weeks. Delegating down to the states was the only option at the time. It wasn't so much they dod not want.....but couldn't do

Our founding Fathers would be very proud of our society. It offers more freedom than their society did
You keep spreading this lie
Name one of the founders that would support the liberal agenda of today?
They wouldn't support the Internet, airplanes or television either

They can't support that which they don't understand

They did support individual rights and self determination of the electorate. That is what we have today
Name one modern day liberal agenda they would have supported?
Obamacare
I POSTED TO THIS ALREADY BUT FELT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO USE ONE OF YOUR POST
"Clueless is still clueless"

Your lot are also whining that we should do away with the midterms altogether, cuz, well, they're just DUMB!

You guys are pathetic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/opinion/cancel-the-midterms.html

It's a silly article, almost as silly as you are. No wonder you quoted it, although it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Tea Party, per se. Just goes to show how fucking stupid you are. No big surprise there, ****.

Carry on, off topic and all that jazz. It's your style, ****.

Now, back to the OP itself:

It isn't the Democrats, it's the Tea Party. GOP's been co-opted by stupid people.

As you can see, you stupid fucking ****, there is no mention of mid-terms in the OP.

Thank you and have a nice day.

:D

I know your petulant boorishness is just to hide the fact that you've been crying all day.

You need a hug, Statist.

I pointed out that the left is frantically trying to spin their biggest failure in US history as somehow a VICTORY over the tea party, lol.

It's part and parcel of the lunatic fringe spasmiings.

I made my point. I'm sorry you find it truthful, and therefore painful. I feel your hysteria. I don't blame you. Your way of life is going to change post haste.

Last edited:
Lawrence O'Donnel was just on PSMNBC talking about how McConnell is going to have his hands full trying to keep the increased Tea Party presence in tow.

Suck it Mitch.

Forum List

Back