Tea Party is the biggest threat to the GOP

That's what the Tea Party CLAIMS to be.

But in reality, it is about Right-Wing extremism, bordering on fascism, especially on social issues.
Gee, sticking up for the right of babies to live. Yeah, real fascism there.
Why don't you go fuck yourself, junior?

A Tea Party that claims to be for fiscal responsibility and yet, spends a lot of time hating on gays and minorities.

BTW, I am pro-life. I don't think abortion is right. But the Tea Party injects itself in things that have nothing to do with fiscal politics at all, so the Tea Party is brazenly lying about it's raison d'etre.

As for your other sentence, I prefer women. Your sexual proclivities, no matter how weird (color me surprised) are not really very interesting to the rest of the world.

Much like the Moral Majority infusion in the '80s, the GOP needs the voters to have any chance of winning elections. As was done back then, they get a few house seats, and camera time, but no real power. Goodness knows that it would be nearly impossible to generate any heat in an election by publicly appealing to the wants, needs, and desires of the folks at the country club.

But in reality, it is about Right-Wing extremism, bordering on fascism, especially on social issues.

A Tea Party that claims to be for fiscal responsibility and yet, spends a lot of time hating on gays and minorities.

BTW, I am pro-life. I don't think abortion is right. But the Tea Party injects itself in things that have nothing to do with fiscal politics at all, so the Tea Party is brazenly lying about it's raison d'etre.

As for your other sentence, I prefer women. Your sexual proclivities, no matter how weird (color me surprised) are not really very interesting to the rest of the world.

Please provide the quote, platform or other means to which you have formed this position concerning the TP. I don't see anything of what you are talking about concerning gays and minorities. I don't blame you for thinking they do because the is the mantra that the left has adopted. But let me remind you of something, the left LIES.

It isn't the Democrats, it's the Tea Party. GOP's been co-opted by stupid people.

Yes, government is overspending and taxes are too high. WTF? No way! I mean wow, you have to be stupid to believe that.

If you want to see stupid in action, buy a mirror.

Hmm/ Tea Party is about less government and lower taxes. Yeah, you'd have to be stupid to want those things. Right?

Yeah, i mean, how could you want clean air and paved roads and police and fire protection and safe food to eat when there is some poor millionaire who can't buy a dressage horse.

Yes, the tea party are anarchists, you got them. Jesus you people are stupid.

wow, because they stand for being TAXED enough already that make's them the threat to the Gop

can you imagine these people making out the tea party to be EVIL in the country

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hmm/ Tea Party is about less government and lower taxes. Yeah, you'd have to be stupid to want those things. Right?

Yeah, i mean, how could you want clean air and paved roads and police and fire protection and safe food to eat when there is some poor millionaire who can't buy a dressage horse.
Yeah because all the federal government does is build roads and provide police protection, right? No mention of funding studies on Asian hookers or building landing strips for drug dealers.

What? That was stupid, even for you.

Forum List

Back