Tea Party is answer to Left Wing Fringe

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

So why do they then deny that the Tea Party is a fringe movement?

I am not really worried about fringe movements, it's bang movements that you got to watch.

Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

Making up 15% of the country makes it a minority. Its hard to argue with that.

It's a REALLY, REALLY BIG fringe.

non sequitur of the week award.

:clap2:

It's a REALLY, REALLY BIG fringe.

edit: It's a REALLY, REALLY STUPID fringe.

What?!?!?! My comment totally relates to what you said. You said the tea party is fringe, I stated that they do make up a minority of the population so calling them fringe is acceptable. :tongue:

But I did mean it as a funny way to respond to you so I guess calling it non sequitur is partially accurate.

They really and truely dont know they are fringe.

They believe what Fox tells them about being the majority and just say fuck elections.

They really and truely dont know they are fringe.

They believe what Fox tells them about being the majority and just say fuck elections.

Hey silly girl read my post in the thread, the first one where I said that the tea party is only 15% of the population therefore, by definition, they are a minority in the country.

AM i too level headed to fit into your pre-determined "who a teapartier" is box or something?

What?!?!?! My comment totally relates to what you said. You said the tea party is fringe, I stated that they do make up a minority of the population so calling them fringe is acceptable. :tongue:

But I did mean it as a funny way to respond to you so I guess calling it non sequitur is partially accurate.
:eek:

Got links?

Lord knows only a fool would take your word for anything at this point. No offense.

Got links?

Lord knows only a fool would take your word for anything at this point. No offense.

I think i may have read one or two somewhere at somepoint too :(

Do i have more credibility on this one? :lol:

So why no evidence of an "outrageous action"???

here's an outrageous action:

Illegal Alien Amnesty Thugs Attack Tea Party Protesters in Ft. Lauderdale
"The attack against Tea Party activists in the video below is a direct result of the concerted campaign by the corporate media — in particular Chris Matthews — to portray Tea Party activists and supporters as racist. It’s an example of pro-Obama brown-shirt thuggery."

Is that logic, it might have to be pointed out. I myself am with Jim Hightower and The Beer Party.

Ahahaha, I loved the SAVE YOUR GUNS! Always the non issues that are big issues with the fringers!

Forum List

Back