Tea Party irony

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
The Tea Party movement is now more polarizing than the forces of polarization it was originally supposed to challenge. Bummer.

establishment - 1
we the people - 0

C'est la vie

Attention Democrats, Hand meet ass.

and that is different from the republicans in what way?

Prior to the rise of the TEA Party, there was no discernable difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. There was only thye matter in the scale to which the ridiculous spending was carried.

The TEA party re-introduced the notion that spending is not fixing. It's only spending.

Those who continue to spend excessively will continue to be opposed by the TEA party folks.

How much of my grandchildrens' money must be burned to justify the goals of the Democrats?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

you seem to be void of the US's financial history if you think cons have EVER been the fiscal party.

I think you watch too much fox news

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

you seem to be void of the US's financial history if you think cons have EVER been the fiscal party.

I think you watch too much fox news

Conservatives can be in either party. So can Liberals.

The difference between a Conservative and a Liberal is the difference between living within and outside of your means.

Any Conservative of either party has my support. It's time to draw in the reigns and slow these ponies down. In Indiana, Mitch Daniels has balanced the budget while in California the state is about to go under.

One has been run under Conservative principles while the other has been run under Liberal principles.

You are welcome to guess which one is which.

Attention Democrats, Hand meet ass.

and that is different from the republicans in what way?

Prior to the rise of the TEA Party, there was no discernable difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. There was only thye matter in the scale to which the ridiculous spending was carried.

The TEA party re-introduced the notion that spending is not fixing. It's only spending.

Those who continue to spend excessively will continue to be opposed by the TEA party folks.

How much of my grandchildrens' money must be burned to justify the goals of the Democrats?

Every single one of the Tea Partiers I know voted for Bush 3 times including the 2000 primary.

Forum List

Back