Tea party in shambles?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
The Tea Party, right-wing media, and the dog that didn't bark | Philly | 09/27/2011

It wasn't in South Carolina, where a "smaller than expected" crowd came to see Michele Bachmann for a Tax Day Rally back in April (just as Sarah Palin and Donald Trump also drew small crowds on the same day), or at the "small" crowd of only 200 activists who showed up in March for a D.C. rally in favor of shutting down the government, or the less than 100 people who were rousted this summer to rally for the Tea Party's stance on the debt ceiling (pictured at top), even with supposed movement's superstars Sens. Rand Paul and Jim DeMint at the podium.

Where's the Tea Party? It's not in Las Vegas, where the swanky Venetian Hotel has been suing the Tes Party Nation for more than $600,000, for canceling a planned convention last fall when it couldn't deliver nearly enough people for the more than 1,800 hotel rooms it had once reserved. (By the way, Tea Party nation's founder just endorsed Newt Gingrich for president...you think that's a game changer?) You could also fairly ask what happened to the nearly 100,000 people who showed up at the National Mall just 13 months ago for a rally organized by and starring the then-king of all right-wing media, Glenn Beck, but a better question would be simply -- what happened to Glenn Beck? Little more than a year removed from the cover of Time and the New York Times Magazine, Beck has lost his main platform on the Fox News Channel, been booting from the airwaves in Philadelphia and New York, and taken his shtick to the narrowcasting world of Internet TV.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDAHAH

Last edited:
"By the way, Tea Party nation's founder just endorsed Newt Gingrich for president...you think that's a game changer?" TM

Can you tell me who the Tea Party nation's founder is.... b/c I didnt get that memo?

Also, WTF does this have to do with Beck....? He is just as strong as ever. In fact stronger.... he has his OWN network you idiot!

:cuckoo:

• Banned
HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beck is not on TV anymore.

You can pretend its the same as radio but its not

The Tea Party, right-wing media, and the dog that didn't bark | Philly | 09/27/2011

It wasn't in South Carolina, where a "smaller than expected" crowd came to see Michele Bachmann for a Tax Day Rally back in April (just as Sarah Palin and Donald Trump also drew small crowds on the same day), or at the "small" crowd of only 200 activists who showed up in March for a D.C. rally in favor of shutting down the government, or the less than 100 people who were rousted this summer to rally for the Tea Party's stance on the debt ceiling (pictured at top), even with supposed movement's superstars Sens. Rand Paul and Jim DeMint at the podium.

Where's the Tea Party? It's not in Las Vegas, where the swanky Venetian Hotel has been suing the Tes Party Nation for more than $600,000, for canceling a planned convention last fall when it couldn't deliver nearly enough people for the more than 1,800 hotel rooms it had once reserved. (By the way, Tea Party nation's founder just endorsed Newt Gingrich for president...you think that's a game changer?) You could also fairly ask what happened to the nearly 100,000 people who showed up at the National Mall just 13 months ago for a rally organized by and starring the then-king of all right-wing media, Glenn Beck, but a better question would be simply -- what happened to Glenn Beck? Little more than a year removed from the cover of Time and the New York Times Magazine, Beck has lost his main platform on the Fox News Channel, been booting from the airwaves in Philadelphia and New York, and taken his shtick to the narrowcasting world of Internet TV.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDAHAH

Michelle Bachmann has plummeted in the polls--so Tea Party interest is not with her anymore. They're looking at Herman Cain--has he has moved into second place behind Romney according to a new Zogby poll.

But you stated the Tea Party isn't in Nevada---:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome Home Harry!--:lol:

$The teapartiers at Harry Reids hometown--LOL.jpg

This picture taken prior to the Nov. 2010 election cycle. And if they would have have had a decent candidate--Harry would have been retired right now.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I really think the tea party is why Christie isnt running.

he knows the tea party will ruin this election for the Rs.

Once that lesson is learned he will run.

Its why he said he was tried of dealing with those crazies

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beck is not on TV anymore.

You can pretend its the same as radio but its not

He was on radio LONG before tv, and now he OWNS his own network GBTV.com

Look it up... good stuff.

Oh, and he is still on my radio in the morning. Has been since 1999!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDAHAH

Michelle Bachmann has plummeted in the polls--so Tea Party interest is not with her anymore. They're looking at Herman Cain--has he has moved into second place behind Romney according to a new Zogby poll.

But you stated the Tea Party isn't in Nevada---:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome Home Harry!--:lol:

View attachment 15394

The article said that NOT me.

It was a literary use besides that.

Beck is leach.

i dont listen to bat shit crazy any more than Christie does.

Sure. It's not because he doesn't have any interest. Or that he wants to continue fixing New Jersey. Or because he doesn't feel he is ready to try.

It's because of the Tea Party.

You give them way more power than they deserve.

You jackass.... He NEVER had a chance, and he knew it!

Spin it any way ya like.... your still wrong.

Beck is leach.

Of course you don't listen to him. Which is precisely why you don't know jack about what he is doing and saying and your opinion of what he is saying is meaningless.

Your own new greastest hope (Christie) said he is tried of the crazies in your party.

Beck is leach.

Go listen to what Christie has been saying for months.... "Im not ready" "I dont have the experience", and on and on.....

He knew Obama would only have to go back to Crispies audio record to beat him in an election.... AGAIN, he didnt have a chance to win, and he knew it!

Your own new greastest hope (Christie) said he is tried of the crazies in your party.

When the hell did Christie become our greatest hope?

What on earth makes you think any politician is our greatest hope?

We are freakin conservatives. We don't rely on government. We rely on God and ourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back